Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenkai's Dorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

Reiryoku : 44960

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 13th Division Captain

Tenkai's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Tenkai's Dorm   Tenkai's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:22 am

*Tenkai arrived at his room for the first time after being at the academy. It looked pretty sparse as there was little furniture in it and the walls were plan white. Tenkai looked around the room to take inventory of what was in it. He found that it had a single bed, desk, chair, small couch, and two windows. Other then that the room was bare and empty. The floor was wooden like the rest of the building and it was awfully cold. It seemed that they didn't care enough about the students to bother getting heating for them. Tenkai shrugged and walked into the room revealing another door in the back of the room next to the desk. Tenkai opened the door and found that it was a small hallway that led down into two other rooms. Tenkai opened the door on the left and found that it led to a bathroom which was as sparse as the bedroom. There was a shower, sink, and a toilet. Other then that there was nothing else in the room, not even a window. Walking out of the bathroom Tenkai turned around and opened the door into the other room in the hallway. Inside was a small kitchen that held an oven and stove which were heated by a wood burning furnace next to it. Tenkai figured that was why the room was so cold. Bending down Tenkai took a few of the logs stacked next to the furnace and placed them inside. Looking around he then found a box of matches and lit a few of them throwing them into the furnace. It took a few minutes but eventually he got the logs burning and then shut the furnace door. After a few seconds Tenkai could feel the room heating up some more. Walking back out into the bedroom Tenkai unpacked his stuff and then got into his bed to sleep for the night.*

Sentence Count: 20
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

Tenkai's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai's Dorm   Tenkai's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:45 pm

*Tenkai woke up the next morning refreshed and ready to start the new day. Getting up he headed to his bathroom and took a shower. Once he had finished showering he brushed his teeth and brushed his hair. Once he got himself dressed he put his hair back into the long ponytail and then had something to eat in the kitchen. Once he had eaten and was ready to go he headed out of his dorm and off to his kidou class. He was ready for the little quiz the teacher had prepared for the day and he wanted to start learning kidou.*

Sentence Count: 6
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

Tenkai's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai's Dorm   Tenkai's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:50 pm

*Arriving at his dorm Tenkai put his zanpaktou down next to his bed and stretched himself out a little bit. He got undressed and set his robes out for when he slept. He went and got in the shower and cleaned himself. After getting out he dried himself off and got the robes out that he wore to bed. He then went into the kitchen and put some logs into the furnace. After starting up a fire he waited a few minutes for it to really be going so that he could start cooking. He took a pot out from in the cupboard and filled it with water from in the bathroom. He placed the pot on the oven and waited for it to start boiling before he could put in the ramen he was planning on eating. After waiting a good five minutes he opened the ramen package and dumped it into the pot. While waiting he decided to fry up some shrimp as well that he could add into the ramen. Once the ramen was done he drained out the water and put it in a bowl. He then dumped the shrimp in on top of it and doused it all in soy sauce and teriyaki sauce. He then went and sat down at the desk and ate his food. Once he finished up he cleaned the bowl and placed it back in the cupboard. After cleaning up he went to his bed and went to sleep. He could hear the fire crackling and slowly dieing out as he faded into sleep.*

Sentence Count: 17
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

Tenkai's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai's Dorm   Tenkai's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:28 pm

*Tenkai woke up the next morning refreshed from a good nights sleep. He got out of bed and stretched out while yawning a bit. He went into the kitchen and fixed himself a bowl of cereal to eat for breakfast. After eating he got on his academy shihakushou, fixed his hair, and grabbed his zanpaktou. Putting his zanpaktou into his sheath Tenkai headed out of his dorm to his kidou class. He was excited about today as it would be his first advanced placement class. Running off down the corridors of the dorm building he headed off to his class.*

Sentence Count: 7
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

Tenkai's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai's Dorm   Tenkai's Dorm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:41 pm

*Tenkai arrived back at his dorm and placed all his belongings next to his bed. Before he even showered he sat down at his desk and took the scroll out from his shihakushou sleeve. He untied the string and opened up the scroll spreading it open on the desk. He began to look at the mechanics of the soukatsui and how it was performed as well as the incantation. He studied the scroll for a bit while also mumbling the incantation a few times over just to get it in his head. He knew Takahashi-sensei wouldn't approve much of him using the scroll during class. He had given it to him to study for a reason. Being under prepared would make him look like quite the ass. Tenkai continued to study the scroll the recited the incantation to himself a few times.*

"Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

*He continued to recite the incantation over to himself several times more in his head until he knew he had it down. After studying the scroll for a good half an hour he decided that was good enough for now and rolled the scroll back up. After tying the rope back on the scroll Tenkai left it on his desk and went to go shower. After finishing cleaning up he changed into his night robes and got into his bed and went to sleep. While sleeping he dreamed about his anticipation for his next day classes. He couldn't wait to get to kidou class and learn the soukatsui and perhaps if he had enough time move onto the first bakudou. He wasn't all too thrilled with his zanjutsu class seeing as it was just going to be another beat down from his teacher but it didn't bother him too much. The thing that he was looking forward to most was his hakuda class. He couldn't wait to get to know his sparring partner Harumi better.*

Sentence Count: 21
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

Tenkai's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai's Dorm   Tenkai's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:51 am

*Tenkai woke up the next morning bright and early and ready to go. He got up and changed into his student clothes. He grabbed the scroll that Takahashi-sensei had given him and put it up his left sleeve. After that he fixed his hair into its usual ponytail and headed on his way to kidou class. He was anxious to begin learning the soukatsui and still had the information fresh in his head from the night before. After that would be off to bakudou which he hoped would be just as fast.*

Sentence Count: 6
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

Tenkai's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai's Dorm   Tenkai's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 am

*Tenkai arrived back at his dorm room and was wiped from the days events. He just got changed into his sleeping robes and went into the kitchen to put some logs into the stove. He was so tired he didn't even care about eating or showering. He would just go ahead and have something to eat and clean himself up when he woke up in the morning. After putting a few logs in the furnace and starting a fire to heat up the room Tenkai went back to his bed. He placed his zanpaktou up against the wall next to the headboard of his bed and then got in. The last thing he saw before he fell asleep was his zanpaktou next to his bed. That night he had a very odd dream. He was in a place that looked calm and peaceful. It was a lush green field with a single tree amidst the landscape. There was a gentle breeze that encompassed the field. He slowly walked up to the tree where he could look about over the entire area around him. Tenkai could see nothing but green fields spreading in all directions. It was a very calming place yet very odd at the same time. Suddenly from nearby Tenkai heard a voice coming from somewhere. He looked around but couldn't find anyone that the voice belonged to. Looking up though then Tenkai saw something, or someone. He couldn't make out who or what it was but he saw a set of four crimson eyes staring down at him.*

"Tenkai, it's about time you came to see me. Here I thought you were completely deaf to my calls. Or maybe this is just by chance that you have managed to be here. Whatever the reason it doesn't matter, I finally got you here. I can see by that stupid look on your face you have no idea who I am. Well, let me show you just who I am."

*Tenkai slowly started to back up as the tree shook. Down from the tree jumped a giant creature who towered over Tenkai. It was what looked like a demon, a giant demon that seemed to know who Tenkai was. Unknown to Tenkai this was his zanpaktou, Oni Kokouo. Tenkai had the most awkward look on his face which was a combination of confused and shocked. He kept creeping back slowly not sure if the demon would be friendly or not.*

"Who the hell are you and why are you in my dream. Is this even a dream or is this a nightmare?"

"You damned fool, I am your zanpaktou and my name is ----------."

*For whatever reason when this demon that claimed to be his zanpaktou tried to say his name Tenkai couldn't hear it. This was all much too weird for Tenkai at the time and wasn't sure what to think about it all. It seemed much to vivid and real to be a dream and whomever this was seemed to be just as real.*

"I see, you still cannot hear my name. I have called out to you many times yet you still do not hear me. It brings me great dismay to know that you still do not know me. I suppose that our time here is up since there is no point in lingering here any longer. Perhaps when you can hear my call we shall meet again Tenkai. Until then, try to stay alive."

*The demon then turned and vanished into thin air right before Tenkai. Then the landscape around him began to turn foggy and slowly started to vanish into a deep blackness that engulfed him. The next thing he knew though he had woken up and he was back in his room laying in his bed. He looked next to his bed at his zanpaktou and it was still in the same spot it had been. It didn't move it didn't do anything. Tenkai stared at it and studied it for several moments trying to figure out just what had happened to him. He put it out of his mind for the time being to be analyzed later on. He got up and got himself cleaned and dressed. He then made himself a quick breakfast and headed off to kidou class. He needed to start some more training to try and get his mind off of the weird dream that he had.*

Sentence Count: 52
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

Tenkai's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai's Dorm   Tenkai's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:35 pm

*Tenkai arrived at his dorm and immediately jumped onto his bed. He layed on the bed staring up at the ceiling thinking about the last few weeks. It all seemed to be going by so quickly and ultimately leading off to his future. He began to think though, was this what he really wanted. He was going to enter into a world of bloodshed and chaos. It all seemed like it was wrapped up nice and pretty so they wouldn't really know what they would be getting into. The thought of being a shinigami, all these powers. In essence all they would be were soldiers, supernatural soldiers. They would be fighting other supernatural beasts to protect the world of the living. Though the cause was noble and just at what cost would it come with. The lives of many of their friends being murdered, losing a piece of yourself slowly everyday. Tenkai was reflecting on whether he wanted to continue on this path or not. He knew he had already come so far to only now realize this. He had always been so eager to become stronger and stronger but would he lose himself to that power. In the end there was only one final question that rang in Tenkai's mind. Was it all worth it? Tenkai continued to think about that question until he drifted off to sleep. The subconscious of his mind still pondering on the question that troubled him so.*

Sentence Count: 18
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

Tenkai's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai's Dorm   Tenkai's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:08 pm

*Tenkai woke up the next morning and got up out of bed. He went ahead and showered up and had something to eat. After doing so he got himself changed and grabbed his zanpaktou. Placing it in his sash he walked out of his dorm with the same question rattling through his mind as before.*

"Is it really worth it..."

Sentence Count: 5
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

Tenkai's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai's Dorm   Tenkai's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:24 pm

*Tenkai arrived back at his dorm entirely exhausted. Instead of just heading off to bed though he decided to go ahead and take a shower and have something to eat. After cleaning up Tenkai toweled off and headed into the kitchen. He fixed himself something up to eat. After finishing his meal he headed off back to his bed and got in to go to sleep. While sleeping Tenkai started to have the same familiar dream that he had before. He was brought back to the green field with the soothing wind. In the midst of the field was the same tree that Tenkai had seen last time. He approached the tree and looked up into it to find it empty this time. Tenkai was confused as to why he was here if his currently unnamed zanpaktou wasn't there. Tenkai looked around curiously trying to find out where his zanpaktou spirit was. With his back now turned the spirit came out from behind the tree and snuck up on Tenkai. Seeing the massive shadow looming over him Tenkai jumped forward and then spun around to face the spirit.*

"So Tenkai, you are back once again. I can still sense that you have yet to manage to actually hear my calls. Only in your sleep can you commune with me at this point. It brings me dismay that you still cannot hear my calls. I would wish to help you but you must first give me the chance to do so."

"How am I supposed to hear your calls. It's not like I can just magically make your words audible to myself."

"You damned fool, you must use me more and rely on me. If your trust is placed in me the bond can be strengthened. Eventually you will indeed be able to hear my calls. But only after you stop being an idiot and listen to me reaching out to you!! Our time here is up, heed my words and listen to my calls. Perhaps you can manage that without being a complete failure!!"

*Tenkai faded back into reality as he was waking up from his sleep. He was back in his bed just where he had fallen asleep before. Tenkai got up and got himself ready for his kidou class all the while wondering about his conversing with his zanpaktou spirit. He wanted to be able to talk with him further and hear his calls to him. He would need to become stronger though until he could actually hear him. Tenkai put it out of his mind for now and went ahead to his class after he was ready.*

Sentence Count: 32
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tenkai's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai's Dorm   Tenkai's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenkai's Dorm
Page 1 of 1