Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sansuka's res.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sansuka
Tier 0
Sansuka

Reiryoku : 3410

RP Profile
Race: Hollow
Class: Gillian

Sansuka's res. Empty
PostSubject: Sansuka's res.   Sansuka's res. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:11 pm

This template is not required to be completed until you reach arrancar status.Items in * are not required

General information------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lobo impío (Unholy Wolf)

Representation: Wolf

Aspect of Death: Nihilism

Core Form:
Spoiler:

Family: dark/unholy

Sealed State----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: The katana is 5’ long all together. The whole sword is pure death back.

Type: Katana

Resurreccion-Stage 1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

release command:Devore, lobo Impío (Devour, Unholy Wolf)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ability: Generates a Black abyss that engulfs the topic.{This is vulnerable to sun/light type of attacks and will break after repeated attacks of that type. After which the user must wait 6 posts to reengage it.} In side the Dome the user can create 2 exact copies of the looks of the enemy (doesn't include abilities like getsuga tensho. However these clones will copy the fighting style of the enemy)

Weakness: holy/Sun(Fire)

*Attacks: (most people know these as "techs")

Resurreccion-Stage 2------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*note that this release is only available to those who entered arrancar status as Vasto Lordes and must be trained in order to use it.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ability: Creates a max of 2 clones made of pure unholy darkness. These can be killed but take more effort if not done by Holy light/sun type attacks. They will last for 10 posts unless destroyed. The cones look exactly like the user but have a collective mind. In turn the user is left 'half minded' to protect themselves. these clones can generate a sphere that can ensnare the target for 2 posts of pure unholy darkness. However during this time the user must release the other clone if they are to move. If not the sphere will last only 1 post and the user will not be able to move.

*Weakness:

*Attacks: ( can add up to 2 added attacks from stage 1)

****I would also like to add that the second res has a tie delay. This being that the user is chained up for several posts. with 8 chains holding them down. Four on the neck, and one on each appendage. After every post a chain will be released. During this time there is like a cease fire in which nothing will affect both characters. After the chains are released the fight is commenced. However if the opponent attacks then the user can move so the attack can slice the chain, reducing the time in which it takes to release the user.The chains will be tightly secured to the ground. The user will be held in the position of standing straight up, his arms to the side yet out just a little. (Like exodia from Yu-gi-oh except there are chains around his neck.)****

Last edited by Sansuka on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa
Tier 0
Reikon Hanpa

Reiryoku : 5280

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Unseated

Sansuka's res. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sansuka's res.   Sansuka's res. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:41 pm

My only issue with this is in that your abilities seem...almost swapped if that's the right word? Your first release is much more powerful, while your second isn't quite as.

Also, does fire count as a "sun" type attack?
Back to top Go down
Sansuka
Tier 0
Sansuka

Reiryoku : 3410

RP Profile
Race: Hollow
Class: Gillian

Sansuka's res. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sansuka's res.   Sansuka's res. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa
Tier 0
Reikon Hanpa

Reiryoku : 5280

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Unseated

Sansuka's res. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sansuka's res.   Sansuka's res. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:52 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sansuka's res. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sansuka's res.   Sansuka's res. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sansuka's res.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Weapons Registration :: Resurrección-
Jump to: