Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayashi zan app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

Reiryoku : 9260

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Lieutenant

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:37 am

General information-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Doragon Kokouo

Type: Elemental

*sub-type: Dual-wield

Family: Fire

Inner World: Hayashi zan app Dscf1756

Manifestation-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: Hayashi zan app Black%20Dragon%20Wallpaper
looks like that just red with a golden/yellow underside

Height: 18 feet

Weight: 39600 lbs(18 t)

Personality: Is kind hearted but is fierce in battle and shows no mercy to those who are bad hearted.

Habits: Like Hayashi always try's to help people.

Soul Connection: Hayashi is very close to his zanpakuto and it reflects on him on almost every way.

Sealed State--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: Hayashi zan app Edf6764

Type: katana

*camouflage: non

Shikai-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

release phrase: Burn The Heavens, Doragon Kokouo.
Appearance: Hayashi zan app 8cb5457

Ability: Flames reiatsu that make my fire based attacks more powerful.

Weakness: Can drain my energy faster when using ability.

Attacks: Kouen Taihou: Gathering flames in the blade(s) they are then expelled out by method of a swinging the sword at the opponent in a flaming beam.
(Cooldown: 2 Posts)

Kasai Shuriken: Gathering orbs of flames in the palms of his hands Hayashi can expel fire balls at his opponents.
(Cooldown: 1 Post)

Nenshou Bakudan: Creating an orb of flame in each of his hands he brings them together to form one powerful orb of fire. The orb is then hurled at the opponent and upon impact explodes outwards.
(Cooldown: 3 Posts)

Yougan Kusabana: Facing his blades outwards he begins to spin at high speeds. While spinning flames shoot out from the tips of his blades shooting fire all around the battlefield as well as the opponent. On impact these flames will create small scale explosions.
(Cooldown: 5 Posts)
Bankai-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: Hayashi zan app Ba36202
Kagayakashii Doragon Kokouo is the bankai name.

*Character Change: The flames from my zanpakuto form around my skin providing great defense and in turn though my zanpakuto look weak they are very strong.

Ability: The flaming reiatsu becomes more powerful and can actually provide some defense against enemy attacks as well as increasing the power of abilities.

Weakness: Now that the flaming reiatsu provides defensive abilities as well as power boosts for abilities the draining is also increased.

Attacks: Kouen Kuruma: Gathering flames in his blades Hayashi raises his blades up into the air and then swings them downwards towards the opponent. From the blades the flames come out forming into a spinning wheel of flame that will rush towards the opponent. The wheel will lock onto the opponents reiatsu signature and continue to chase them until it comes into contact with them or another solid object. Upon impact it explodes creating a large explosion.
(Cooldown: 6 Posts)

Taiyou Tama: Directly using the flames from the sun Hayashi can fire an extremely powerful beam of flames at his opponent from his blades that can deal catastrophic damage at the enemy and surrounding area. (Can only be used during the daytime.)
(Cooldown: 10 Posts)

Ultimate Bankai Technique: Shinsei(Nova)- Using all of the flames that the wielders body is engulfed with and all of the flames that are around the wielder in the nearby area (7 Meters) a highly compact and condensed orb of fire (area of orb=1 ft) is created that is shot at the opponent. When the orb makes contact with the opponent or a solid object the orb releases all of the fire and energy within for devastating results. (When used the wielder reverts back to sealed form and cannot use their shikai or bankai for the duration of the fight.)

Last edited by Hayashi Bushinji on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

Reiryoku : 102300

RP Profile
Race: Vaizard
Class: Grand General/Order of Swords

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:17 am

Hayashi Bushinji wrote:

Attacks: they are strong but a little slow. can shot a fire beam from both swords to hit enemy's from long range. if there is any fire around me i can absorb it into a powerful attack.

Attacks: Are pretty strong but faster. can also shot fire balls from my hands. can also throw fire bombs. if they is anything that gives off heat around me i can use it as an attack its a more advanced version from my shikai. my ultimate ability is i can merge with my zanpakuto and become its manifestation and i take on some of the traits of doragon it also allows all of the power i have at easier access.

break down the individual attacks and give better descriptions of each (such as size). Also provide cool down times in post form please.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachnewedge.rpg-board.net
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:32 pm

ok i edited it
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:25 am

Hayashi Bushinji wrote:

Koufuku Goshujin Jiga Doragon Kokouo (Ultimate Bankai Technique): Once Hayashi has reached 100% of his bankai power Doragon will begin to directly effect him. Upon using the technique the zanpaktou' will begin to disipate and is absorbed into Hayashi's body. His body will then transform into the manifestation of Doragon. His power will be easier to access as well due to the fact it is all now being contained in a single body.
(Cooldown: No cooldown as it is a permanent effect until the zanpaktou is sealed.)

Remove this one. You cannot become a dragon. that is something a arrancar can do. shinigami are "aided" by there releases not "becoming" them
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:45 pm

alright it has been edited again
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa
Tier 0
Reikon Hanpa

Reiryoku : 5280

RP Profile
Class: Unseated

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Your ultimate attack still seems quite a bit like a ressurecion.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 pm

ok what should i do then
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Hayashi Bushinji wrote:

Sono Doragon Tatsujin (Ultimate Bankai Technique): Hayashi melds somewhat with his zanpaktou when his zanpaktou reaches 100%. He gains dragon like features such as the eyes, ears, and wings of the dragon which give him enhances hearing, sight, the gift of flight, and enhanced strength and stamina. His personality also takes on some of the traits of Doragon.
(Cooldown: Permanent effect until zanpaktou is sealed.)

Titus wrote:
Hayashi Bushinji wrote:

Koufuku Goshujin Jiga Doragon Kokouo (Ultimate Bankai Technique): Once Hayashi has reached 100% of his bankai power Doragon will begin to directly effect him. Upon using the technique the zanpaktou' will begin to disipate and is absorbed into Hayashi's body. His body will then transform into the manifestation of Doragon. His power will be easier to access as well due to the fact it is all now being contained in a single body.
(Cooldown: No cooldown as it is a permanent effect until the zanpaktou is sealed.)

Remove this one. You cannot become a dragon. that is something a arrancar can do. shinigami are "aided" by there releases not "becoming" them

Isn't this the same thing just reworded?Yet again, remove it, you are not a arrancar and do not have access to change in character feature such as gaining wings/ eyes. Now I will accept a spiritual manifestation of the dragon to come from the zan and aid you for about two posts but thats as far as such a thing will go.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:46 pm

hey thanks titus that give me an idea lol u just saved me along time of thinking
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 am

let me know when its updated
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:03 am

i will once i figure out how to put it
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:01 pm

its been updated but as much as it pains me the attack to me is very risky lol but its all i have left (aka tenkai since he had to help me with the last attack among other things like the names of the techs and stuff)
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa
Tier 0
Reikon Hanpa

Reiryoku : 5280

RP Profile
Class: Unseated

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:41 pm

Looks good, I suppose.

I'll give my Approval, but Titus is welcome to give the final word
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:43 pm

ok thank u ill wait for titus lol u have no idea the pain me that went into this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hayashi zan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi zan app   Hayashi zan app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayashi zan app
Page 1 of 1