Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xephrim Zolks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xephrim Zolks
Tier 0

Reiryoku : 0

RP Profile
Race: Hollow
Class: Gillian

Xephrim Zolks Empty
PostSubject: Xephrim Zolks   Xephrim Zolks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:49 am

Name: Xephrim Zolks

Mask Description: Horned mask with three eye holes. Two where the eyes would normally be and one on the forehead. Two horns protrude from the left and right side of the middle eye.

Hollow Hole location: Left side of the chest over the heart.

Appearance:

Gillian- Looks like normal gillian but with unique mask
Adjuchas- In essence looks like a three eyed bull. He walks on all fours, has broad shoulder blades, a thick strong upper torso and similar lower torso attributes. The bottoms of his hooves have small spikes that protrude from them that he uses to attack with aside from his horns. He also has a long tail with a spiked ball on the end of it that he uses as a weapon.
Vasto Lorde- Still has a slight bull like appearance aside from his mask but in essence looks mostly human. Walks like a normal human does but still has very broad shoulder blades. Still has the spike ball tail. The horns from his hooves move to his fingers now so they are claws. Also gains long silver hair that cascades down his back to around his waist.

Reiatsu Color: Blood Red

Height:

Gillian- 32'4
Adjuchas- 12'3
Vasto Lorde- 6'2

*Length: Is 5'1 in length while an adjuchas

*Width: Is 2'3 in width while an adjuchas

Weight:

Gillian- 1358 Lbs
Adjuchas- 597 Lbs
Vasto Lorde- 179 Lbs

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Purple (Middle eye is Red)

Body Type: Built like a Bull

*Additional Information: None

Personality:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Personality: Xephrim is cold, cunning, vengeful, manipulating, and just plain evil. While in combat against an opponent he will not hesitate to kill. Though he always goes for the kill he enjoys taking it slow and making his prey suffer. When met with situations that he can't get out of with brute force he will use his silver tongue to manipulate and persuade others to his will. If he is ever wronged or betrayed he takes up a vendetta against the person that did it and will not rest until they are dead. He is also extremely independent and can't abide by being someone elses servant or subordinate. He has the capacity to make friends as well as care for others but the person whom the connection is formed with must be incredibly important to him in some way, shape, or form.

*Dislikes: Any form of peace that exists around him. He will fight to destroy the peace that others create.

*Hobbies: Enjoys going around murdering other hollows to make himself stronger in the process.

*Habits: Often will crack his neck right before going into a fight.

Fears: He fears being beaten or subjugated.

*Hollow Power:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ability: When fighting if Xephrim is ever put into a critical condition where his injuries are severe his middle eye will open and glow a deep crimson red. When this happens his strength, speed, and reflexes are increased three fold until his life is out of danger.
Duration: 10 Posts
Cooldown: 4 Posts

History:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background: In life Xephrim was quite the malicious person. As a teenager he often stole from stores and pickpocketed others on the street. He had no problem stealing from those whom were close to him either such as his parents or friends. Whatever he stole he pawned off for money so he could buy drugs. He fell deeper and deeper into a hole of drugs and crime but he didn't care. He enjoyed being the way that he was, having others hate him yet being able to twist them around his finger at a whim. Once Xephrim turned eighteen thats when he really started causing trouble. He joined up with a local gang that did all the things he loved to do but for profit. Needless to say they had Xephrim from hello. He joined up as a simple drug runner and moved his way up the ladder until he was one of the lieutenants of the gang. At that point he had everything he could have ever wanted yet he always had a lust for more. More money, more drugs, more women, just something. When he contemplated what this problem was he came to one simple conclusion, he wanted to kill. Going out that night he went ahead and took a pocket knife with him and headed out for his first kill. Some Joe Schmo that just happened to be coming home from work that day had the misfortune of running into Xephrim on the street. Plowing the guy up agaisnt the wall Xephrim whipped out his knife and hacked away at the mans body. As the blood showered him Xephrim felt the lust that he had always felt being satiated. Murder was his passion and he would have it. He continued on that like, once a week just heading out into the city to find someone that would end up as his next victim. It went on like this for month after month until he had managed to rack up thirty nine kills. At this point the police were more then interested in Xephrim and his murders. The cops began to roam the streets at night during Xephrim's usual murder time trying to set him up. Well one of the officers found him alright, and the rest of the officers found their friend bleeding in an alleyway the next morning. Xephrim was an unstoppable killing machine and it was going to take alot more then an undercover officer to stop him. They kept close tabs on him watching everything that he did until he would strike again. Finally the night came where Xephrim would come out again. The police sent out another officer to work undercover on the streets and cross pathes with Xephrim at night. When they crossed paths all hell broke loose. Xephrim being the intelligent, manipulative, and murderous person that he was had been wise to the police. On the night that the police and Xephrim met he had brought some of his subordinates with him to 'clean up' as he called it. The police had also been lying in wait and a fire fight ensued. Xephrim ran like a wild maniac throwing knives left and right killing and injuring with every throw. Gang members and police were being killed left and right every second and yet in the midst of the fight Xephrim felt right at home. This would be his downfall as he was the one the police were gunning for. A sniper positioned on a nearby building caught sight of Xephrim and opened fire on him catching Xephrim right in the heart. With only moments left of his life Xephrim looked up at the sniper perched on the building and threw his final knife. Now falling to the ground an inch from death the last noise Xephrim would hear was the screams of the sniper as he fell from the room and down to the pavement below with Xephrim's knife lodged in his skull.

Last edited by Xephrim Zolks on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Captain Commander

Xephrim Zolks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xephrim Zolks   Xephrim Zolks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Quote :
*Ability: When fighting if Xephrim is ever put into a critical condition where his injuries are severe his middle eye will open and glow a deep crimson red. When this happens his strength, speed, and reflexes are increased three fold until his life is out of danger

three fold is a bit much isn't it?

well that's just my thought. Other than that It was very nicely done. Please wait for another admin to approve this ability or not, for now though you can rp but be warned that the ability does not activate until you reach Adjuchas, as such you can have fun rping as Gillian.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa
Tier 0
Reikon Hanpa

Reiryoku : 5280

RP Profile
Class: Unseated

Xephrim Zolks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xephrim Zolks   Xephrim Zolks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

I have two issues with it. Who desides what stimulates the ability? Like can you just decide, oh hey that person is twice as strong as me I'm going to say that's a critical situation and activate my ability? Also, there should be a maximum duration and cool down for it. Besides that, it seems fine(though, if your critical condition is like a gaping hole in your side, wouldn't increasing your movement screw you over?)
Back to top Go down
Xephrim Zolks
Tier 0

Reiryoku : 0

RP Profile
Race: Hollow

Xephrim Zolks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xephrim Zolks   Xephrim Zolks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:23 pm

The ability would be activated upon receiving a substantial number of injuries (say 3-5 hits depending on strength of the hit.) or if he was severely injured like a limb being removed or as you said a gaping hole in his body. I've also edited a duration and cooldown into the profile. Revisiting the gaping hole question, the ability functions on the same premise as adrenaline. Taking that into account its sort of like an injury ignorance, so while in combat his wounds won't effect him as much but he will have to pay the consequences once it wears off.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa
Tier 0
Reikon Hanpa

Reiryoku : 5280

RP Profile
Class: Unseated

Xephrim Zolks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xephrim Zolks   Xephrim Zolks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Thank you, for clarifying. Very direct and professional, a nice change. I give my approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xephrim Zolks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xephrim Zolks   Xephrim Zolks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xephrim Zolks
Page 1 of 1