Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Moment to Relax

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zetch Naraku
Tier 0

Reiryoku : 0

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Rouge

A Moment to Relax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Zetch slowly got up and spoke softly as well as course.

"I see. Something is defiantly wrong. Use your highest release."

She spoke as she put her finger near the man and a red ball shot at the man. She simply stood there and unsheathed her sword. She laid it so that the side of the blade was facing towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

Reiryoku : 9260

RP Profile
Class: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:28 pm

hayashi block the shot and gave the women a blank death stare. hayashi replayed to the women.

"Burn The Heavens, Doragon Kokouo"

hayashi released his zanpakuto just like the women wanted. as flames gathered around the blades. as the blades turned a gold and gave off intense heat. hayashi charged at the women for an attack. but it was short lived hayashi was still exhausted from the fight with his brother. as hayashi shikai disappeared he fell to the ground. once again hayashi went completely unconscious. hayashi was in no condition to fight he was injured and out of energy. there was no way he could do anything the fact he stood up and released his zanpakuto again was just out of luck.

sent count 12
Back to top Go down
Zetch Naraku
Tier 0

Reiryoku : 0

RP Profile
Class: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:36 pm

"Heh, you make things WAY to easy.Burn The Heavens, Doragon Kokouo."

She said and her sword became an exact replica of Hayashi's sword. She waved the blade around and examined it. As he fell down she caught him and laid him down silently. She released the shikai and placed her sword in it's sheath and disappeared in a fast movement with a light whisper in the man's ear just after she pointed a small toy at Tenkai. The toy made a small flash and thus gave Tenkai a random memory of what transpired. How ever it was designed tht way she modified it to erase the memory of her existence altogether from the person's mind.

"become strong."

{{EXIT}}
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

Reiryoku : 44960

RP Profile
Class: 13th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:35 pm

*Stirring from his unconscious state Tenkai raised himself up off the ground and rubbed his head. He began to look around the surrounding area and saw nothing that could indicate why he had passed out. He couldn't even remember what had happened before. The last thing he knew was that he had defeated his brother in combat and was on his way to leave. The next thing he knew he was waking up on the ground after passing out. Off to the side he saw Hayashi laying on the ground where he had been before. It seemed that he was still blacked out from their fight. Leaning down he picked up Hayashi and set him down over his shoulder before setting off to the 4th Division Barracks. The entire time down he continued trying to figure out what exactly had happened.*

Sentence Count: 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Moment to Relax
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Sōkyoku Hill-
Jump to: