Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zanjutsu Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

Reiryoku : 39080

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Academy Student

Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Tatsuya nodded as Jaxon moved forward with her attack. It seemed from her expression before that she had been worried about him, so he was glad to see that she now felt a little bit better about the situation. "No need to apologize Jaxon. I was going to be your first patient after all, right?" A slight laugh followed and Tatsuya quickly raised his blade to defend against her attacks. The first slash came in on his right. It was aimed for his side. Tatsuya quickly pulled his blade downwards, parrying with the first strike. The second slash came downwards on him. Tatsuya placed his blade horizontally in the air, blocking it, but there was greater force and speed in this one than the previous slash. The next slash came in even quicker than the rest. Tatsuya wouldn't be able to parry this one. He quickly leapt to her left slide, allowing her blade to slide past him while cutting into his jacket. While making his way to her side he slashed down vertically from the top of her shoulder.

Sentences - 14
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

Reiryoku : 37000

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Jaxon smiled a bit as she heard what Tatsuya said. She even gave off a soft chuckle as he let out a silent laugh of his own. “Yes you are right. I just don’t want to hurt you too much.” She said. She was more relaxed now. As she saw that he was more relaxed after whatever happened between him and his zanpakuto. As her blade hit it’s target the third time, she felt something in the top of her shoulder. “Third time’s a charm hm?” She joked with him as she moved before his blade could dig deeper into her shoulder. Now, both of her shoulders were injured. One stabbed and the other slashed. She turned around, sending a round house kick to his stomach. Her blade spun around her as well. She was using bother her blade and her body as a weapon this time.

------------------------------
Sentence Count: 15
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Tatsuya noticed that his attack had landed, cutting into her shoulder. "Looks like I'll have to heal you up as well...it's a good thing I've mastered the art of band-aids." Hearing her laugh made him feel better about what had only happened moments before. Even if it was for a little while, he wanted to get that conversation out of his mind. This feeling of calm only lasted a second until Jax's roundhouse kick rammed into Tatsuya's stomach. It knocked the air out of him, and messed up his balance. She then sent yet another spinning slash towards him. Trying his best and off balance, Tatsuya slung his blade forward trying to parry with her swing. Sadly, he was a mere inch off, which was more than enough for her blade to make its way past his defenses, slashing into his right arm. Tatsuya grimaced from the pain, but quickly threw his blade into his left hand, quickly stabbing towards Jax's stomach.

Sentences - 13
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Jaxon smiled and laughed once more at what he said. “Indeed. Though you’ll need the band-aids more then I do. Also, I would like a lollipop when you’re done. It’ll help me feel better.” She said as she teased him lightly. “You’re doing very well against me. Perhaps we are close to being evenly matched. What do you think?” She asked him. She noticed that both of her attacks got him. She gasped a bit as his blade was aiming for her stomach. “Woah! That was a close one.” She said as she moved her stomach at the last moment. Her stomach itself was safe, but the tip of his blade made a gaping hole within her clothes. It showed just enough of her belly button. “A button now a hole. You owe me a button and some fabric mister.” She told him with a snicker. She was playfully teasing him. She took her blade out of his right arm. She then moved back some from him. She gently stretched her sides. As she rolled her shoulders as a way to help relax them, she winced slightly at the pain. She raised her blade up to him. “Come and get me Tatsuya.” She told him. She had a playful smile on her lips now. She was going to let him attack. She wanted to work more on her defense now, not wanting to hurt him anymore then she already has.

--------------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 30
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:05 am

Tatsuya began to laugh. The teasing she was doing was pretty funny. "You may be right, so far it does seem like we're evenly matched, but at the moment seems that I'm on more of the receiving end of these attacks. Beginners luck I suppose." A smile spread across his face as she was able to dodge. Truthfully he was hoping she'd be able to evade the attack. Though it wasn't as if he was taking it easy on her, it was quite the opposite. Though he was trying with all his might to land an attack, on the same token he hoped she'd be able to evade. It was a weird feeling that Tatsuya really couldn't explain. “A button now a hole. You owe me a button and some fabric mister.” Tatsuya hadn't noticed the damage he had caused to her clothing, and upon further inspection Tatsuya began to blush, but his darker complexion hid it well from Jaxon. Soon enough though, Jaxon invited him to go on the offensive. "Ok then, Jaxon. Here I come!" Tatsuya rushed forward and right before reaching her he lept into the air up and over her. Landing behind her in a crouched position, he spun around with a sweep kick, trying to lift her up off of her feet.

Sentences - 17
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Jaxon started to chuckle. “Indeed. Who knows? I may just be that good. Let's find out.” She said. She smiled as she shrugged one of her wounded shoulders. She smiled more and chuckled as she caught a look on his face that meant he didn’t realize what he has done to her clothes. She smirked ever so slightly as she allowed Tatsuya to be the aggressor this time. She waited for him to attack. “Bring it, Tatsuya. I’m ready for you.” She called to him. She watched him run towards her before he jumped up. She turned some to half-way face him as he landed behind her. As she turned, the main part of his leg got her smack dab in the stomach. She winced a bit as she was sent backwards. She coughed a couple of times as her back hit the floor of the spar ring. She gently rubbed her stomach. “Got quite a kick there Tatsuya. I bet you can’t do it again.” She commented as she looked up at him. She then rolled to the side before getting up. She then rushed at him, spinning as she got close enough. She was acting like a human tornado of sorts with a blade.

----------------------------------
Sentence Count: 25
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:02 pm

“Got quite a kick there Tatsuya. I bet you can’t do it again.” Jaxon said this as she got off of the floor of the sparring ring. It had seemed that Tatsuya's kick had landed, though not in the area he had planned. He had meant to sweep her off of her feet, but this kick had done its job as well. As Jaxon made her way up she quickly began rushing towards him in the same manner that Tatsuya had did only moments earlier. Though what made this all the more different was the fact she soon began to spin with her blade. She came in closer quickly. Her blade moving fast enough that you could hear it slicing the air. Tatsuya soon raised his own blade, gripping it with two hands. The first slash came in quick and Tatsuya was able to block it, though the heavy impact of the parry caused Tatsuya to slightly lose his balance. The second strike came and this time Tatsuya raised his blade even quicker, but he wasn't holding it with the same grip as he had been doing before. As her blade collided with his it was able to rip Tatsuya's zanpaktou out of his hand and send it flying across the sparring arena and behind her. He was shocked, but he knew he had to get his zanpaktou back if he wanted to have a chance to win, but looking at the circumstances this could be a good oppurtunity for training. He slowly raised his hands and clenched them into fist, getting into a fighting position. "Hehe, looks like this fight has gotten a bit tougher."

Sentences - 16
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Jaxon just smiled a bit as she saw that he was able to defend himself against her spinning slashes. She blinked as she saw that her second stroke sent his blade flying. She stopped her attacks as soon as his blade left his hand. She lowered her own blade. She blinked as he slowly raised his hands and made them into fists. She smiled and chuckled. She went ahead and placed her zanpakuto back into it’s sheath. “Indeed. But this makes it more worth while to win. Think of it this way, at least now I can’t cut you up anymore.” She joked as she rose up her own hands. She was also in a fighting position. “There’s always a silver lining somewhere.” She told him. She used one of her hands to motion for him to come attack her.

-----------------------------------
Sentence Count: 15
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 pm

It seemed that Jaxon wanted to keep the fight fair. Seeing that Tatsuya had lost her blade, he sheathed hers, instead taking up a fighting stance of her own. Tatsuya snickered at this, "Ok then, looks like this'll be a bout of fisticuffs." Tatsuya dashed towards Jaxon, his fist raised. As he gets into her vicinity he lunges forward, his fist aimed for her face. Before it makes contact, Tatsuya leans forward, going into a flip. Though before he could pull it off he stumbled a bit, tripping over his own feet. As he stumbles, his hands reached forward, trying to grab hold of something to catch himself. His hands lands on something and Tatsuya regains his balance.

"Whew, that was a close one...." Tatsuya raised his eyes to look at what had caught his fall. Lo and Behold, Tatsuya was now grasping Jaxon's lovely lady lumps within his hands. Shock filled his face, soon followed by embarrassment. "Oh umm, I didn't mean to.......ummm.......sorry?" Tatsuya was unsure of what to say, especially in a situation such as this one. More than likely, Jaxon wouldn't respond too well to the fondling. Thinking quickly, Tatsuya removed his hands, taking into account that keeping them there any longer might make it seem purposeful. Slowly backing away, Tatsuya's shoe came into contact with something metallic. Looking down, Tatsuya saw that it was his blade. Scrambling to pick it up, Tatsuya held it in front of him. Preparing himself for the wrath that might befall him.

Sentences - 24
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:12 am

She smiled at his snicker. “C’mon Tatsuya. Show me what you got.” She told him with a soft snicker of her own. She stood her ground and simply waited for him to get close enough to her. She tensed her body up as she saw his fist get into her vicinity. She was ready to dodge and strike back. But her plan changed once something major happened. No one within the class would be able to forget what just happened next. She blinked as he lost his footing and went into a flip before her. She gasped a bit as he stumbled towards her. She thought he was going to knock them both down with the velocity he was going at. She opened her eyes and blinked some when she didn’t feel them fall to the ground. “Indeed, that was a close one.” She said as she nodded. She then blinked as she realized how close he was. She looked down to see that his hands were grasping her breasts. She gasped and she blushed deeply at the sight. She blushed even more when he saw the same thing she did and tried to apologize. She was just as embarrassed as he was at the moment.

“Just. Let them go. It’s alright.” She said softly. It was almost a whisper that only he could hear. She was that embarrassed that she had a tough time speaking up. She never had her breasts touched by a male so it made it even more embarrassing for her. She gulped a bit as she waited for him to let her breasts go. When he did let her breasts go, she sighed softly in relief. She already forgave him. She knew that this was just an accident and nothing more. If he did do it personally, then there would be no doubt that a large red hand print would be on one of his cheeks. She was trying to fight down her blush as Tatsuya slowly backed away from her. Her blush was almost gone when she heard something metallic moved. She looked up to see Tatsuya. He had his zanpakuto back in his hands. She cleared her throat as she unsheathed her zanpakuto as well. “Let’s finish this. Shall we?” She asked him as she aimed her blade at him. “How about the next one to land a cut or blow wins? I still need to help you with your new wounds. I did promise to help you. I don’t go back on my promise.” She said as she looked at him. It was obvious she wasn’t angry at him. She has forgiven him. She smiled at him some. “What do you say?” She asked him as she waited for him to respond.

---------------------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 50
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:31 pm

“How about the next one to land a cut or blow wins? I still need to help you with your new wounds. I did promise to help you. I don’t go back on my promise.” Tatsuya smiled when he heard this. It seemed that Jaxon wasn't furious about the fondling incident. Raising his blade a bit more towards her, he began to reply. "That sound's like a good idea. Im starting to lose feeling in my left arm from that slash." Tatsuya said this while he clenched his left hand, trying to keep some feeling within it. The blood loss was starting to affect him, but it was nothing major. He'd been through worse, so this was nothing more than a flesh wound.

Tightly gripping his zanpaktou within his right hand he began to walk towards her. As he walked towards her, he slowly began to recite something under his breathe. "Hadou # 11 Tsuzuri Raiden..." As these words were spoken, a crackling sound could be heard and as swiftly as the sound had emanated, bright yellow electricity flowed over his blade. Tatsuya could feel the electricity pulsing through his body. "I know this was supposed to be a sword fight...but i figured, since this is a spar there's no better time to use it." Tatsuya had never really used kido in battle, but like he said before, since this was a spar it'd be better to try it now before going into a real battle with it. He began to dash towards her. The sound of crackling electricity following behind him. As he reached her he slashed downwards towards her right side.

Sentences - 25
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:56 pm

She smiled some more as she saw Tatsuya smile. It seemed like the awkwardness has lessened from what just happened. She then frowned a bit at what he said. “Oh my. Then we better do this quickly. I don’t want my Zanjutsu partner to pass out from blood loss.” She said as she watched his left hand clench. She was a bit worried now. She had a feeling that he most likely had worse wounds before. But she still worried all the same. She watched him carefully as he started to walk towards her. She didn’t quite catch what he was saying. But she did know he was speaking an incantation. He was getting ready to use a Kido spell on her in their spar. She started to sweat now. She was nervous, as she hasn’t learned her Kido yet. If he used it, she wouldn’t know how to defend herself at the moment. She gasped a bit as she heard a crackling sound. This was going to be even worse for her. As she was deathly afraid of lightning and thunder. This spell had something to do with lightning. “Oh no. Not lightning.” She mumbled under her breath. Her nervousness has now risen to fear. She paled a bit as she saw the bright yellow electricity flowed over his blade. She gulped some as he got closer and closer. She was willing to just surrender. “I-i-indeed. I-I-I have no quarrel with this.” She said, stammering a bit. She was almost just going to stand there as Tatsuya made his slash to her right side. She finally moved to back up. Her blade moved as if it had a mind of it’s own to her right. Her blade would come in contact with his own.

-----------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 35
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:14 pm

As Tatsuya made his way towards her with his blade and kido, he could see she had a face of nervousness. This was soon verified by the stammering he could hear in her voice. Tatsuya began to think that maybe she feared kido. But that wouldn't make any sense. As a shinigami student she'd have to soon learn kido, so being afraid of it wouldn't make much sense. "Is she afraid of electricity?" Tatsuya thought this while his attack inched closer to her blade. But before it could impact, a low hum could be heard. Shock appeared on Tatsuya's face soon followed by a sigh. His Tsuzuri Raiden had dissipated. It seemed that at the moment Tatsuya didn't have enough stamina and spiritual energy to hold up his kido. His blade soon came crashing down, clanging up against Jaxon's blade which had effectively parried it. Standing in front of her now, Tatsuya began to speak while smiling towards her. "Seems like I wasn't able to meet the demands of my kido....looks like you've gotten lucky once again." Tatsuya added the last little part to tease her a bit.

Sentences - 16
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Jaxon had her eyes closed when her blade blocked his. She had a feeling that she would be shocked any moment. She braced her body for the shock. When the shock didn’t come, she opened her eyes. She heard Tatsuya sigh as well as a low hum. It seemed as if his Kido spell has dissipated. She then sighed in relief. She soon got her color back from the mini scare she just had. She relaxed her body, shaking a bit. She blushed some as she probably just showed him among the others in the room one of her two biggest fears. She looked to Tatsuya as he stood in front of her now. He was smiling at her as he spoke. She blinked a few times before she started to smile back. “What are you talking about? This was the first time I was lucky. All the other times were just based off skills.” She said. She started to smile a bit more now. While she still had him this close, she decided to softly punch his side. “That’s for scaring me. And now I won our spar. Perhaps we can have another spar like this again and soon? You are a very good sparring partner.” She asked him before she placed her blade back into it’s sheath. Her body was tired now and getting to be a bit sluggish from losing blood at both of her shoulders.

--------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Tatsuya began to laugh as Jaxon softly hit him in his side and proclaimed herself the winner. For some reason he thought their battle would have ended a bit more dramatically, but in the end simple was always better. "Hehe, I guess you have won." Tatsuya still gripping his blade in his right hand pulled it towards himself and sheathed it. "I wouldn't mind another spar with you....you're pretty good yourself." Though Tatsuya was a fan of winning, he was at all disappointed in the outcome of the match. He had enjoyed himself, and at the end of the day that was all that mattered to him. "Oh that's right.....I promised you something as well. Umm..." Tatsuya began to get nervous. The thoughts he had earlier before the voice had interrupted began to flood back. Though he had second thoughts of going through with it, he decided he had to. He had made her a promise and he had to keep it. "I'll....I'll tell you about myself....." Hesitation filled his voice, but soon a sigh of relief came from him. It took all the courage he had to say that, but when it was over a wave of relief rushed over him. Maybe what he really needed was to talk to someone after all, instead of bottling all of this up.

Sentences - 20
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:41 pm

She smiled as she heard what Tatsuya said. She was happy to hear that he was willing to spar with her again. “Thank you. I’m glad to hear that.” She said as she bowed her head to him. She chuckles as she nods her head. “Indeed you have. And to keep it fair, I’ll tell you about myself in return. What do you think?” She told him. She then lowered her voice for only him to hear. “While the others are sparring, I can heal your wounds. I got the first aid kit with me. We can talk about the other stuff later and in private if you want.” She said as she smiled. She then leaned back some. She motions for him to follow her out of the sparring circle. She was leading him to an area where she could easily tend to his wounds. He could also tend to hers later if he wished to. As she moved to sit beside her first aid kit, the sensei already made the next two people start to spar.

---------------------------------
Sentence Count: 20
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 am

Tatsuya smirked as he listened to her offer, "Sure, I must admit Im curious about you as well..."“While the others are sparring, I can heal your wounds. I got the first aid kit with me. We can talk about the other stuff later and in private if you want.” Tatsuya began to follow her to the far end of the room. She smiled at him and proceeded to sit next to the first aid kit she had brought along with her. Tatsuya nodded and took a seat next to her. He then took off his haori, revealing his old scars and the bandaged stab wounds he received in his fight with Ryusaki. He was a bit embarrassed about his scars because he figured she'd ask about them, but seeing as he was already going to tell her about himself at this point it really didn't matter. Tatsuya began to wonder why he felt so self-conscious around her. Was it as the voice said? Had he indeed fallen for her? Tatsuya shook the thought out of his head. He had only just met her, that couldn't be possible, could it?

Sentences - 14
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:05 pm

She smiled as Tatsuya came and sat down beside her. She blushed a bit as she saw him take off his haori. She fought down her blush as she opened the first aid. She moved to sit in front of him. “Oh my. You seem to have been in a spar before hand. Are you alright? When did this happen?” She asked him as she saw the bandaged stab wounds he had. She leaned forward some to get a better look at his bandaged stab wounds as well as the scars he had. She wasn’t going to ask about his old scars as she had a feeling he’ll tell her eventually. She was more worried about the stab wounds he already had plus the wounds she gave him. She took the used bandages off of his stab wounds. She picked up a wet cloth. “This will sting some. But it’s to make sure you don’t get an infection.” She told him before she started to gently wipe at his stab wounds. She was being very gentle and careful with him. She would look up to him some. “Feel free to ask me or tell me anything. I won’t stab you or anything.” She joked with him. She smiled and chuckled some as she went back to focusing on his stab wounds. She leaned a bit closer to him to clean his wounds better. As she did this, she was blushing some.

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:01 pm

"Yea....im alright. Got caught up in a fight while I was training." As he answered this he could see her blushing, causing him to blush as well. Though his darker complexion did its job once again to hide it from her. She began to take off the used bandages that he had applied to his stab wounds. “This will sting some. But it’s to make sure you don’t get an infection.” Tatsuya nodded and she proceeded to clean those wounds and the ones he had just gotten from the spar. He winced a bit, but she applied to cloth gently and carefully, making sure that it didn't cause too much discomfort. As she did this she looked up at him frequently, which caused him to blush himself. "Thank....thank you..." Tatsuya had never thanked anyone in his life for anything before, but he figured now was the best time to try it out. She was helping him out after all. “Feel free to ask me or tell me anything. I won’t stab you or anything.” She began to chuckle and move a bit closer to begin to working on his wounds more attentively. Tatsuya didn't want to talk about himself quite yet, he figured he could do that if they were alone later. He'd just ask a question then. "So...you're afraid of lightning?" Tatsuya felt like an idiot asking this question, but he couldn't think of anything else.

Sentences - 26
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Jaxon nodded as she heard his answer. She breathed a sigh of relief when he said that he was alright. She blushed a bit as she saw that he was looking down and watching her. “You’re welcome.” She said as she smiled. She was finished cleaning his wounds with the rag when he asked her a question. She blinked and blushed a bit as he asked about her fear. She nods as she took out an ointment of sorts. “Yes. I’m deathly afraid of lightning and thunder. Silly isn’t it? No matter how I try, I can’t get over it.” She said softly. She was embarrassed by this fear of hers. She puts some of the ointment onto her fingers and starts to gently massage the ointment into his wounds. She blushes at the realization she was rubbing ointment onto a guy. She then massaged some of the ointment that was on his cheek. “You know, this ointment helps reduce the scarring. Unless you like to have scars.” She said as she paid close attention to her tending of him.

-------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Jaxon had began to rub a type of ointment into his wounds while she continued to talk to him. Tatsuya was surprised as almost instantaneously the pain from them began to diminish. She then began to rub the ointment into the cut on his cheek. “You know, this ointment helps reduce the scarring. Unless you like to have scars.” Tatsuya began to laugh a bit at this as he knew she was referring to his older scars. "It's not that I like to have them...it's just that they remind me of what I've been through. Even though they do give me bad memories...I feel grateful that at least Im alive to call them such...." Tatsuya began to laugh a bit at himself. He was never one to get deep. "But hopefully, I'll have you around to help me if I ever get injured again."

Sentences - 14
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Jaxon smiled and even laughed with him. “I see. I guess I understand what you mean. Course scars on me look bad. You can have my scars. Think of them as badges of courage.” She said with a chuckle. She then smiled and blushed a bit. “Just call and I’ll be there in a flash. That is, if I’m not there already. I have a feeling I’ll be seeing you a lot. You seem like one to enjoy spars and whatnot.” She said as she chuckled some more. Soon, she was done putting the ointment on his wounds. She placed the ointment away. She then pulled out the bandages. She took care of the one on his cheek first. She then had to lean much closer to him to do the others. She even had to hug him in a way to wrap the bandages around him. She would blush as she did this.

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Tatsuya began to laugh a bit more, "Well, if you're always there with me, then I guess I'll be able to enjoy my fights even more." As he said this Jaxon leaned forward, holding the bandages in her hand. She had finished applying the ointment and it seemed it was now time to put them on. She first put one on his cheek. Then she leaned closer in, putting her arms around him. She was almost hugging him, her breast pressing into him while she applied the bandages. Tatsuya's face began to face began to heat up. "So yea....what made you decide to become a shinigami?"

Sentences - 9
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Jaxon smiled and laughed some more as well. “Well then, I’ll be sure to be near you.” She said. She gave him a bit of a hug. She finished his bandages and pulled back. “You’ll be good to go. Can you help me?” She asked him. She passed him the first aid kit. As she waited for him, she smiled as she heard his question. “Well. One of the Shinigamis here saved my soul from becoming a Hollow. He then adopted me as his own daughter. Since then, I’ve always wanted to help others the way I was helped. Course, I already was nice and willing to help. But this sealed the deal in a way. I want to make him proud. He usually calls me an angel since I wish to help others whenever they are hurt or in need of it. This probably sounds silly to you, doesn’t it?” She says as she chuckles some.

---------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Tatsuya nodded as Jaxon finished applying the bandages and asked for help. She passed him the first aid kit and Tatsuya pulled out a cloth, administering the astringent to it. She began to answer his question while he gently put the cloth to the wounds on her shoulders. "Of course not. The name Angel suits you...." Realizing what he had just said he put his head down and continued to gently pat at her wounds.

Sentences - 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanjutsu Class
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next