Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyra app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyra Luna
Tier 0
Kyra Luna

Reiryoku : 0

Kyra app Empty
PostSubject: Kyra app   Kyra app I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Name: Kyra Luna

Visual Age: 15

Division: 8

Appearance:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Appearance:
Spoiler:

Reiatsu color: Teal

Height: 5'4

Weight: 110

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Slim

*Additional Information:None

Personality:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Personality: I am gonna have it like mine except a little more evil. I only know how to explain mine as laid back and calm at most times. Easy to anger on certain things. I stand up for what I believe in as well. (There may be some things I might do that I normally wouldn't just cause its rp.) xD

*Likes:Hmm... List is to huge! Especially since I am gonna have it replicate my personality

*Dislikes:Same as before... I hate almost every veggie there is! Wahaha death to the vegetables. Except I like salads made my way. Mmmm

*Hobbies: I like anime I like the outside I like reading I like games I like RPing I like the piano I like I like the outside and much much more! I especially like to be by myself outside with just music and the peacefulness around me and think.

*Habits: I have a bad habit of biting my nails when i'm nervous and tend to mess with things when I am too.

Fears:To be honest... I am only afraid of death and what is after it. (Not religious.) I am afraid of deathlike situations. But tend to face them head on without being nervous or anything bothering me. I just give those situations the best I can do and I never will go down without a fight and blowing up 3843 towns/cities. Wahahaha! I mean Hi

History:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History: Ooo I am gonna do my best to keep this as short as I can due to my habit of making 3828752323 page long histories/bios. Ok Much is unknown about Kyra. Where she came from no one knows. Nor has she talked to many people about her past and mainly kept to herself. All that is known at the current time is her reitsu feels a little off and she almost always completes the task perfectly as it was given to her.
(To be continued in an actual RP due to it being a huge part of her story.)

P.S I know this Bio is lame and stuff but I really want to keep things on the down low and explain it more through RP. It would be a lot more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 2nd Division Captain

Kyra app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra app   Kyra app I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Approve.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Captain Commander

Kyra app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra app   Kyra app I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Alright, I'm gonna allow this but the bio buggs me. Approved just barely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyra app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra app   Kyra app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyra app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Shinigami-
Jump to: