Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 2nd Division Captain

FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions   FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Questions:
1) In order to learn the uncategorized spells, what would be a fair amount of sents for each? Since only 1 of them are numbered while the others are unknown.

2) Would we be able to learn the uncategorized kidos that the name is unknown? If so, what would be a fair amount of sents to learn each one?

3) For Bakudo 99, Parts 1 and 2, how would it be trained in order to be used? Would it be like 200 sents for the 1st part and 300 sents for the 2nd, which will then add up to the 500? Or would each part be 500 sents each and total up to 1,000 in all?

4) Is it possible for us to learn the Forbidden Kido? If so, how would we go about training for it? Like # of sents and what not? Since it's supposed to be a secret and all. And do we post it through PM to Admin while we keep it off of the Known Kido List?

Answers:
1)well...I think that we would consider them the 31-what ever.......so those..about 150 sent each I think.

2)yes...and the next stage from that. 300 sent.

3)These would be 250 each to add to 500

4)yes...500 and away from SS, like Karakura.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 2nd Division Captain

FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions   FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Question:

I want to be able to use kido without the incantation. Can I do that? If I can do that, then can I do it without a word?

Answer:

Yes to both. Of course you will need to train for it and such.

To use kido without an incantation requires the following:

Kido up to 89: 150 sentences
Kido 90+: 200 sentences

To use kido without a word requires the following:
Kido up to 89: 500 sentences
Kido 90+: 550 sentences

Updated: February 24, 2010. 2:10 P.M. EST.
Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Kidō Training Grounds-
Jump to: