Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back from snow and hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

Reiryoku : 102300

RP Profile
Race: Vaizard
Class: Grand General/Order of Swords

Back from snow and hell Empty
PostSubject: Back from snow and hell   Back from snow and hell I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:20 am

I'm finally back for good, or until another issue arises that i have no control over.To put it simply i had three major crisis all in one this past few months. First was the damned snow. Power was out in my house for a good three weeks. Second was more the cause of a depression, my father passed away who i was very close to, and the third was more unexpected. To seal my absence of misery i had to endure two weeks of being bed bound at a local hospital after a terrible car crash. so yes my time away was shitty but im feeling better now, still bed bound but i have internet access while at my own home. Its good to see everyone again who i assume are still here. Thanks for waiting on me as i see nothing really important has happened.lol. well lets get to it.

-Titus
Back to top Go down
https://bleachnewedge.rpg-board.net
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 2nd Division Captain

Back from snow and hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from snow and hell   Back from snow and hell I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Yay!!! Welcome back Titus!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Back from snow and hell
Page 1 of 1