Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaxxon's Kido Class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

Reiryoku : 37000

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Academy Student

Jaxxon's Kido Class Empty
PostSubject: Jaxxon's Kido Class   Jaxxon's Kido Class I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:42 pm

Jaxon made her way to the room on where she was supposed to be having her Kido class. As she neared the door, she noticed that it was closed and a paper was taped to it. “Hm? What’s this?” She asked herself as she moved closer. She was curious on what the piece of paper said. As she got close, she read the note that was on the paper. “To my Student. The Kido class will be taken outside. Meet me by the grove, where the surrounding trees are in a circular shape around a barren field of grass and flowers. Sensei.” She read out loud to herself as she looked at the note. “Outside hm? And from the sound of it, I must be the only student this sensei wanted to teach.” She spoke to herself. From what she could tell from the paper, the sensei must be a female. Either that or a very feminine male. She shrugged her shoulders and made her way to where she was to meet her sensei. As she moved past others, she noticed on how she was moving in a direction where there was almost nobody around. Soon she reached the grove, where the surrounding trees are in a circular shape around a barren field of grass and flowers. She looked around and almost instantly she caught sight of who she believed to be her sensei. As she moved closer to the person, she noticed that her sensei was a female this time. An old and ancient looking female Shinigami by the looks of it. The old woman indeed looked like a grandma. Her hair was black but it had silver streaks in it that came from old age. Her eyes were deep brown in color and held much wisdom in it’s depths. “Ma’am? Are you my sensei for my Kido class?” She asked the ancient female. The ancient female Shinigami turned to face Jaxon and nodded her head. “Indeed. I am one of the oldest Shjinigami’s in the Gotei 13. I am placed in the 4th Division, the same one you have an eye out for.” The woman said. Jaxon was stunned in silence at this fact. She couldn’t believe it. An actual member of the 4th Division has come to teach her personally on how to use Kido. The older woman looked at Jaxon and smiled in a way that can only be described as grandmotherly. “My dear, you are indeed a good match with the 4th Division. Not only will I teach you how to use kido in the most known ways, bakudo and hado, but also in the ways of healing those who are in dire need of medical assistance.” The older woman motioned to a small fox kit that was in front of her. The fox kit appeared to have caught it’s foot in a trap and seemed to be in much pain. It couldn’t be no more older then a few weeks old. It was tiny for a fox kit in it’s age. It was a runt. The fox kit was one of those oddly colored foxes. It’s fur was mainly silver in color. But it’s muzzle, paws, and tips of it’s tail were pitch black in color.

Jaxon moved around to her sensei’s left side. Her pink eyes rested down on the fox kit and gasped in horror at what she saw. She couldn’t believe why some people out there would do this to animals, especially those who are young. “Oh my! Help it! Please! It’s obviously in a lot of pain and could die from the blood loss! Why are you not helping it?!” She asked the sensei as she looked at the older woman in shock. She was even more shocked when the older woman shook her head slowly and silently. “No, my dear. You are the one who would help this poor creature. Dealing with Kido in healing purposes cannot be so easily learned such as that of bakudo or hado.” She said before she took Jaxon’s hands and placed it an inch or so above the fox kit where it’s injured and still bleeding foot was. “You place your hands like this over your patient’s wounds. Focus your reiatsu into the palms of your hands. It should start to make your palms glow green when you do it correctly. This facilitates healing. This healing actually heals the patient’s reiatsu. From then on, the patient’s reiatsu works with your own to heal the patient’s body. Depending on the amount of damage the patient has gone through, the healing process can takes from anywhere from a few minutes to weeks or even months.” The older woman said as she took her hands away from Jaxon’s. Jaxon looked from her hands to the older woman then to the fox kit. “How long? How long will it take for this fox kit to heal? Would I need to continue to take care of it?” She asked her sensei. She was worried about the thought that the fox kit may not survive if she did this wrong. “The fox kit will be healed in a few moments if you do it correctly. If not, it will take longer for you to heal the poor thing. You must never question if your patient will live or not. You must believe that they will survive. If you have no confidence in your own skill as a healer then you would just be helping them to get worse and perhaps die even quicker and with more pain. Now. Heal the poor dear before it dies of blood loss. You will indeed continue to take care of the fox kit, as it will take a while for you to completely heal it’s entire leg.” The old woman spoke as she just sat there and watched. She wasn’t going to help in the healing process. All she will do is supervise and give advice. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Jaxon sighed, but nodded. She understood what her sensei was teaching her. When you’re in the 4th Division, there’s no time to second guess yourself. It could make the difference of someone living or dying. She wasn’t going to let this fox kit die. She kept her hands an inch or so above the fox kit’s wounded leg. She closed her eyes and started to focus. She was imagining herself pulling her reiatsu to where the palms of her hands were. The old woman could see Jaxon’s pink reiatsu glow around her then stream down to Jaxon’s palms. Jaxon’s palms started to glow green. They felt as if they were being warmed up by the fire to Jaxon. The green reiatsu started to seep into the leg of the fox kit. Jaxon bit her lip a bit in concentration as her reiatsu was healing the fox kit’s. After what seemed to be like 15 minutes, the fox kit’s leg has started to stop bleeding. Jaxon was healing the fox kit correctly, though it was taking longer then usual. As Jaxon started to sweat around her temples, the old woman placed a hand on Jaxon’s shoulder. “That is enough for now dear. The fox kit will survive, as you stopped the wound from bleeding. You must now rest as you used too much of your own reiastu to heal the fox kit’s reiatsu.” The old woman said. Jaxon opened her eyes finally and was panting slightly as she nodded. She took her hands away from the fox kit’s leg. Her hands were slightly shaking as they lay on her lap. The fox kit would lift it’s head and lick at Jaxon’s hand softly. In a way, it was thanking Jaxon for helping it. Jaxon just smiled down at the fox kit. “You’re more then welcome little one. Don’t worry. I’ll have you all healed up in no time. Just bear with the pain a bit longer. Ok?” Jaxon said to the fox kit. The fox kit just murred before laying it head back down. Jaxon then turned her attention to the old woman. “Does it always take a lot out of the healer? Or did I just used up too much reiatsu? Did I waste some reiatsu?” She asked the old woman. The old woman nodded her head a bit. “For a new healer, yes it does take a lot out of you. However, the more experienced you get, the more you can heal people without you losing your energy. You did indeed waste a lot of your own reiatsu. It always happens on your first try. It’s alright. You will learn through trial and error. You did very well for a first try. I am impressed.” The old woman said with a soft smile.

Jaxon smiled back at the old woman. Her smile was tired, but she was proud that she was able to impress the old woman. “I did? I impressed myself as well. I didn’t know I could it just like that. Thank you.” Jaxon said to the old woman. The old woman smiled more and chuckled. “You remind me of the most well known 4th Division Captain. Unohana Retsu. She acted like you when she first started out. Or so I heard. I’m sure you’ll be a great asset to the 4th Division.” The old woman said as she patted Jaxon’s shoulder. Jaxon looked at the woman, her pink eyes widening. “Really!?” She said, awe in her voice. The old woman nodded her head yet again. “Yes really my dear. I never lie.” The old woman said. The old woman then looked up at the sky. “It’s getting late. I’ll end this lesson for today. We will continue next time. You will learn to master using kido to heal before the more common uses for it. Understand, dear?” The old woman said as she looked from the sky to Jaxon. Jaxon nodded her head. “Understood. Should I take the fox kit with me to my dorm? Then bring it with me next time?” Jaxon said. The old woman nodded before she got up. “Indeed my dear. I will see you next time. Same place. Same time.” The old woman said. “Have a nice night dear. Get some well deserved rest. I know I do.” The old woman said with a chuckle. She then turned and began to wobble away.

Jaxon smiled and chuckled a she nodded. “Goodnight sensei. I will rest up.” She called out after the old woman. She kept her eyes on the old woman. She was going to make sure the woman made it safely to her Division Barracks. When the old woman went out of sight, Jaxon sighed and relaxed. She then looked down at the fox kit. “Just you and me huh? Let’s go to bed. I’ll let you sleep with me on my bed. The pillows are very comfy. You’ll see. You’ll love it so much you’ll never want to leave.” Jaxon joked as she chuckles. She then stood up. She scooped up the fox kit into her arms as carefully as she could. She made sure that the fox was comfortable in her arms. She then made her way to her dorm. As she went, she softly hummed to the fox kit.

--------------------------------
Sentence Count: 200
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxxon's Kido Class   Jaxxon's Kido Class I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:30 pm

As the next day came, Jaxon was ready. Within her arms was the fox kit that she was learning on how to heal. The fox kit was half-way to being fully healed. Or so it looked like to Jaxon. As she started to walk to where she was to meet her sensei, she smiled as she looked down at the fox kit in her arms. She has grown quite fond of it already. “Know what? I’m going to name you. I shall call you Faize. Yes. Faize fits you, doesn’t it?” She spoke to the fox kit. The fox kit looked up at her and softly murred. The fox kit then licked at her hands that held him so gently yet protectively to her. Jaxon smiles at the murr and the lick. She giggles some as the licks tickled her. As she walked, she had passed by many other students. Each of them would blink and stare at the fox kit within her arms as she passed by them. “Hm. I wonder what’s wrong with them? They look as if they’ve never seen a fox kit before. I guess some people are just weird like that.” She said to herself. She shook her head some as she thought more about it. She was getting closer and closer to the destination.

Soon she reached the grove, where the surrounding trees are in a circular shape around a barren field of grass and flowers. She went to where the fox kit was normally found wounded. She placed it on the ground. She then stood back up and looked around some. She was looking for her sensei, but she didn’t see the old and ancient looking female Shinigami anywhere. “Sensei? Are you here?” She called out. She stayed standing there for a few moments. When no answer came, she sighed some. “I guess we got here a bit earlier then usual. Oh well. No matter. We can wait. No problem in being late.” She said to herself. She then looked down and her eyes widened some. Instead of the fox kit being there by her feet, there sat an actual person. It was her sensei. The old and ancient looking female Shinigami was smiling up at Jaxon. “Hello, my dear. You got here right on time. I was the one who was late.” She said as her smile widened. The fox kit was within her sensei’s lap.

“I see you have taken very good care of the fox kit. You are doing well. The fox kit is healing faster then usual. I am sad to say though that the fox kit’s mother was killed. Are you willing to take it in as a pet?” She asked Jaxon as the smile faded some at the sadness of the news. Jaxon nodded her head. She then got down onto her knees in front of her sensei. “Yes. I am more then willing to take care of the poor fox kit. You see, I have already named it. He is called Faize now.” Jaxon said as she smiled some at Faize. Faize murred as he looked up at her and twitched his ears some. Her sensei nodded her aged head in understanding. “I understand. You are quite an angel. You appear to be more and more like the perfect future Captain for the 4th Division. Perhaps you will become it soon.” Her sensei said as she looked from Faize to Jaxon. Jaxon smiled and nodded. “Thank you sensei. That means a lot coming from you. Will I have completely healed Faize by the end of this lesson?” Jaxon asked.

Her sensei nodded. “Indeed. By the end of this lesson, you would have mastered the way to heal others with kido. Now. Show me if you are able to finish up healing Faize here.” She commanded as she just looked at Jaxon. Jaxon nodded and moves closer to Faize. Like on the first day of her Kido class, she placed her hands an inch or so over Faize’s leg. She started to close her eyes as she took a deep breath. As she started to concentrate, her reiatsu was flowing to the palms of her hands. Her hands glowed green quicker then it did yesterday. Her reiatsu now started to travel into Faize’s leg. This time, Jaxon can feel the wound closing faster. Her sensei smiled as she watched. But she stayed quiet so as not to interrupt what her student was doing. After what seemed like five minutes or so, Jaxon pulled her hands away from Faize. As she opened her eyes, she was full of pride at what she saw. Faize was actually standing now. He didn’t seem to be in any pain now. Jaxon smiled as she looked to her sensei. “Good job my dear. Now we can move on to the more common uses of kido. Such that as hado and bakudo. But that will have to wait until next time.” Her sensei said with a smile.

Jaxon nodded her head as she listened to her sensei. “Understood. So what Kido spells will I learn next time? Will we go with hado? Or bakudo?” Jaxon asked her sensei. Indeed, she was curious. She personally wants to learn all of the Kido there is to learn. She wanted to prove that the 4th Division wasn’t a bunch of weaklings like most people thought. In order to prove this, she was going to try and learn every little tip and trick that she could. Her sensei looked at her then looked upwards. She seemed as if she was thinking on what to teach Jaxon next. After a few moments, she looked to Jaxon. “Next time, I will teach you Hado spells 1, 4, and 11. Hado spell 1 is called Sho. It basically pushes your opponent away from you. Hado spell 4 is called Byakurai. The user fires a concentrated and powerful lighting bolt from their finger. And the last one, Hado spell 11 is called Tsuzuri Raiden. In this spell, electric current flows through any object the user touches. This is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.” Her sensei said as she described the three spells. Jaxon blinked at what she was just told. “Oh my. May I ask why we are starting with the offensive spells? I have no quarrel in it, but I’m just curious.” Jaxon asked. Her sensei looked at her. “Well, there is less offensive spells then there are defensive spells. You must have a good knowledge of these spells in case you are not able to defend. Mind you, these three spells I just spoke of are quite weak compared to the more advanced spells.” Her sensei said. Jaxon nodded. She understood what her sensei meant. “Understood. So I’m guessing these three spells are quiet easy to master? Since you’re making me learn all three of them in the same day.” She said as she rubbed her neck some. Her sensei nodded as she watched Jaxon. “Indeed, my dear. These three spells won’t take long for you to master. Now, it’s time for me to be on my way. I had to cut this short. The 4th Division are more busy then usual today. Until next time.” Her sensei spoke before she seemed to have just disappeared. “Goodbye sensei.” Jaxon called out before she looked to the fox kit. “Let’s go home Faize.” Was all she said before she turned and went back to the dorms, Faize trailing along behind her.

----------------------------
Sentence Count: 150
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxxon's Kido Class   Jaxxon's Kido Class I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Jaxon was on her way to where she has been regularly meeting up with the old female Shinigami. She had gotten the note while she was in her Dorm. It was sad news indeed. The old female Shinigami has died. From old age. Now, Jaxon had to have a new Sensei. She knew not who this new Sensei was. She wasn’t sure which Division this new Sensei was from. She sighed some as she arrived at the place. Faize, her pet fox, was behind her as usual. She looked up when someone suddenly appeared infront of her. It was a young female. She looked to be around Jaxon’s age. The female had the traditional garb of that of a Shinigami. But on her badge that was hanging off the sash at her waist was the Kido Corp’s emblem. She gasped. Her new Sensei was a member of the Kido Corps. “Hiya miss! I’m Mayura! Let’s have fun ok?” The female said. She had pink hair and red eyes. She almost looked like Jaxon’s twin. “First, we will learn Bakudo 1. Then Bakudo 4!” She said as she giggled. She then pointed her hand at Jaxon. “Sai.” Was all she said. Jaxon blinked some. She then gasped as she felt her arms jerk behind her back all of a sudden. If felt as if someone had locked her arms in place there. And she couldn’t budge at all. “Bakudo 1 is Sai. It locks a target’s arms in place behind their back. Try and break free. When you do then you can try it on me. Okay?” Mayura said. Jaxon nodded and tried to focus her rei on her arms. She was wriggling her arms some. After a few seconds, one arm got free. Then the other one. She then aimed her hand at Mayura. “Sai.” She said. Mayura smiled and giggled some as her arms went behind her back. “Good!” She exclaimed before she broke free easily.

“You have a knack for Kido. Your old Sensei taught you well. Maybe you can join the Kido Corps instead.” She said as she smiled. She then cocked her head at Jaxon some. “Are you ready for Bakudo 4? It’s called Hainawa. It’s an energy rope that entangles the target’s arms. It’s harder to break free from.” She told Jaxon. Jaxon smiled and nodded. She was glad that she did her first Kido right. “I’m ready. Try me out Sensei. Will I have to break free? Then use it on you again?” She asked her Sensei. She was ready. Mayura nodded her head. She raised up her hand again. “Mhm. Since Bakudo is called the Way Of Binding, that’s the best way to learn it. Don’t you think? It contains Kido that are in a broad category. Defensive. Communication. Binding. Tracking. Sealing. That is Bakudo.” She said. She then raised up her other hand. Both of them aiming at Jaxon. “Hainawa.” Mayura called out. When she did, golden ropes of energy came from all of her fingers and her thumbs. She moved her hands some. Causing the golden energy ropes to wrap around Jaxon’s body. She then pulled her hands close to her. This caused the ropes to tighten on Jaxon’s body, squeezing her some. Jaxon grunted some. She then started to move her body a bit by wriggling. She was trying to loosen the ropes by making her body smaller. More compact.As the ropes started to slip, she instantly moved. She freed hand and pointed it at Mayura’s hand. “Hainawa.” She called out. The golden energy rope came from her fingers and thumb and started to wrap around Mayura’s arms, tying them behind her back. Mayura smiled and nodded as she stopped using Hainawa. Jaxon stopped using Hainawa as well, she was ready for the next Kido spells.

Mayura started to smile more and more. She was starting to believe that Jaxon could be a bigger help in the Kido Corps. She already mastered the healing Kido. Once she learned all these other Kido spells, she would be a force to reckon with. “Hehe! You’re doing good so far! You don’t even look tired. That’s good. These are baby spells. Compared to those Kido spells that are higher in number. Let’s continue! You’re next two Kido spells will be Bakudo 8 and Bakudo 9. Bakudo 8 is called Seki. It creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it. Like so.” She said. She moved a bit away from Jaxon and sat down. “Seki.” She called out. It looked as if nothing happened. “Come towards me. Try to attack me. First with just your body. Then with your zanpakuto.” Mayura ordered Jaxon. She even laid back some as if to watch. Jaxon nodded her head and ran forward. She started to send a punch towards Mayura’s head. But her hand ran into something hard. She felt her hand go numb for a second before she pulled it back. She was 3 feet away from Mayura. She decided to move around her and send a punch to Mayura’s back. She got the same result. By deduction, the round shield was situated that is was like a dome over Mayura. She nodded and pulled out her zanpakuto. She started to do vertical slashes at the invisible shield. Then horizontal slashes. Then diagonal slashes. Nothing seemed to work. She understood now. She nodded and moved away some. She too sat down. “Seki.” She called out. Before she could blink, Mayura rushed at her. Her blade raised in a vertical slash. She closed her eyes some as Mayura lowered her arm. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes to see that Mayura’s zanpakuto was halfway into her shield. “Wonderful.” Mayura cheered as she took her zanpakuto out.

“Do not worry. As you get stonger, so does your spells. Even if they are low numbered.” Mayura said. She aimed her hand at Jaxon. “Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out you own throat! Geki.” She called out. Jaxon gasped some. She saw that her frame was engulfed in red light. It looked eerie. She tried to move. It was no use. She was completely paralyzed. She couldn’t even speak. Mayura smiled and giggled. Jaxon’s look of shock was funny looking to her. “This is Bakudo 9. What I said before the spell’s name was the incantation to use it. As you can see, it engulfs the target in red light. This red light completely paralyzes the target.” She told Jaxon. She then closed her hand to make a fist. Jaxon was freed. Jaxon moved her body some then looked to Mayura. “So not all Kido spells have incantations?” She asked her. Mayura shook her head. “Not all of them do. Some of them don’t have names. Some don’t have numbers. We’ll get to that later though.” She said. Jaxon nodded some. She was interested in this now. Maybe she should go into the Kido Corps. Instead of the 4th Division. She raised her arm up and aimed her hand at Mayura. “Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Geki.” She called out. Soon, Mayura’s body started to glow red around the edges. Mayura smile widened. “More power next time. Ok? The point of this is to not have your target move or speak at all.” She said. Jaxon nodded as she sighed some and stopped using Geki.

“Now then! The next two are Bakudo 9 and 21! This Bakudo 9 is different. It’s called Horin. It causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users and attempt to trap a target. The end of it remains in the hands of the user. This allows the user to control the path of the tendril before and after capture. This Kido spell is able to connect with another one of itself. But only if both have captured a target. They bind the target together. For this one, try to bind me and your pet fox.” Mayura ordered Jaxon. She then started to run around. The fox just blinked. Then it started to run as well. Faize thought they were playing. “Does this Kido spell have an incantation as well?” Jaxon asked. Her eyes were watching Mayura. She was trying to track her movements. Mayura smiled and giggles as she nods. “Yeppers! Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!” Mayura told her. Jaxon blinked some. The incantation sounded almost the exact same as the other Bakudo 9. The only difference was one was tear out and the other was claw out. Jaxon nodded anyways. If Mayura said so, then it was correct. She aimed one hand at Faize. The other was aimed at Mayura. When Faize saw her hand point at him, he stopped moving. He instead went into a sit position. He was going to be no problem to tap. Mayura was the opposite. Mayura kept on moving. She even used the trees as cover sometimes. Jaxon narrowed her eyes some in concentration. She moved her hand to where she thought Mayura would move to. “Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!” Jaxon called out. From each of her hands came out an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns. One shot out towards Faize and wrapped around him. One down, one to go. The other one tried to catch Mayura. It took a while but she got her. Mayura laughed as she and Faize were connected and bound together. Jaxon lets them go as she chuckled some.

“Yay! Your Kido spells are getting stronger and stronger by the minute. That’s good! Ready for the next one?” Mayura asked Jaxon. Jaxon just nodded. “Okay! This one is Bakudo 21. Sekienton. It creates a blast upon activation. It’s used like a ninja’s smoke bomb. Comes in handy when you need to distract someone. Or if you need to get away. Or to signal others from afar.” Mayura said with a smile. “There’s no incantation for this one. Oh! Be careful by the way. You’ll cough a bit when using it. But after a while you’ll be alright and use to it.” Mayura told her. “Sekienton!” She called out. A blast of smoke happened around them. Jaxon closed her eyes some and coughed a bit. When she opened her eyes, the smoke and Mayura was gone. “Now try it!” Mayura called from above, she was in a tree. Jaxon nodded her head some. “Sekienton.” She called out. She closed her eyes some as a blast of smoke happened. She coughed some and tried to wave the smoke away. She opened her eyes and looked up at Mayura. “Try it again! Get used to it!” She called out. She wanted Jaxon to do it until she wouldn’t cough. Jaxon nodded and sighed some. She knew what she had to do. “Sekienton.” She called out again. Again, she coughed. She then did the Kido spell again. And again. It took her four tries before she got used to it. “Good, good!” Mayura cheered as she clapped.

Mayura jumped out of the tree. She landed beside Jaxon. “This next Bakudo is good for missions. Bakudo 26. It’s called Kyokko. It bends light. This hides the target from sight. It also has the ability to hide the presence and reiatsu of the user. Or of a specified object.” Mayura explained. She stood infront of Jaxon and smiled. “Watch carefully! Okay?” She said. She giggled at the irony of that. Since this Kido spell was all about being hidden. Jaxon smiled some as she nodded. She even chuckled. “Kyokko!” Mayura called out cheerfully. Soon light started to bend around her. Covering her up with a flash of light. Once the flash was gone. Mayura was no where to be seen. Jaxon couldn’t even sense Mayura’s reiatsu. “Wow. It’s like you become a ghost.” Jaxon commented. She then blinked as she felt her sides being poked all of a sudden. She jumped a bit. Looked around. Nobody was there. It must have been Mayura. Mayura’s laugh was then heard. She came back into view at Jaxon’s left side. “Cool isn’t it? Now you try! You’ll love it!” She said with a smile. Jaxon smiled and chuckled as she nodded. She moved a bit away from Mayura. “Kyokko.” She called out. Jaxon was gone in a flash. She was just an invisible as Mayura was before. Her Kido mastery skills were getting better and better. Jaxon smiled widely at this. She poked Mayura’s cheek. Mayura just laughed. Jaxon laughed as well before she undid the spell. She was now able to be seen.

Mayura looked up to the sky some. “Well, it’s getting late. We’ll have to stop for today. But first I want to teach you one more Bakudo spell. Bakudo 30. Shitotsu Sansen.” She said. She looked back to Jaxon. “This Bakudo has no incantation. It forms a golden triangle with one’s finger. It then shoots three beams of light. These beams of light will pin the target to one place on a surface. It does this by slamming into the victim’s body in three places. It takes the shape of an equilateral triangle.” She explained. She pointed her finger at Jaxon. “Shitotsu Sansen!” She called out. Jaxon saw the golden triangle form. She then started to move around, not anting to be caught. It was futlie though. The three beams slammed her body into a tree. “Oof! Has quite a punch.” Jaxon commented. Her entire front body was pinned to the tree. The three beams held her there with one at each of her shoulders. The last beam was at her lower back region. She wriggled some. Trying to get free. Mayura chuckled as she watched. “Yeah! It does!” She confirmed as she nodded. She then made the beams go away. “Now it’s your turn.” She said. She then started to run around. Jaxon nodded and pointed her finger at Mayura. “Shitotsu Sanse.” She said. Mayura was almost caught the first time. So jaxon had to do it once more. The second time, Mayura was caught. “Hehe! Good job! Time for you to go to bed though. We’ll continue tomorrow okay? Night night!” Mayura called out as she broke free from the Bakudo. Jaxon blinked then laughs some. This Sensei of hers was quite different. She was quite cheerful. For a member of the Kido Corps that is. She moved over to Faize and picked him up. “C’mon Faize. It’s time to go.” She said. She then yawned some. She made her way back to her Dorm room. She hoped that Tatsuya will come by and visit her. She still needed to be comforted. She sighed some as she walked. Death was natural. She was used to it. But it still made her sad. She couldn’t help that fact. No matter how much time she has. She knows it will be worse for her if he died. Or if her adoptive father died.

------------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 420
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaxxon's Kido Class   Jaxxon's Kido Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaxxon's Kido Class
Page 1 of 1