Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

Reiryoku : 20130

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 3rd Seated officer of 2nd Division.

The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. Empty
PostSubject: The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.   The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Adam walked into the barracks feeling a sense of pride loom over him. He had made it. All of his training. All of the hell he went threw. It was all done. He was happy. It didn't show however. He kept his usual face. He was emotionless. Perfect for the Onmitsukidō. He feared nothing. He had a lot of training. Both in the Shinigami arts, and the spec ops. He was trained to show nothing. No love. No hate. No fear. No nothing. Only strength. This was something Adam was good at. This was one of his skills. One of his powers.

Once inside he moved towards his captains door. Stopped in front. Then knocked twice.

-----
Sentences: 22

Last edited by Adam Salvador on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Class: 2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.   The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Nikitio had arrived at his barracks before Adam showed up. But only with fifteen minuets to spare. He used those fifteen minuets to get a shower. After that he changed his clothes. He didn't like wearing his Shinigami Uniform. He wore one of his custom creations. It was a black long sleeves shirt. It had a white X on the front, shoulders, and back. It effortlessly fell over his fingertips by a good three inches. He had on a black choker as well. On his lower half he wore a pair of white cargo pants. On his feet he wore his black boots with the silver buckles. By the time Adam came Nikitio was filling out paperwork. "Enter." He sensed Adam when he entered his barracks. He knew he was at the door. He already had a chair pulled out at his desk. He set aside his paperwork to clear an area.

--------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.   The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Adam walked in. He did what he was told. Adam opened the door. Once inside he closed the door. Adam then turned towards his captain. Then he bowed. "Captain, I'm here about the Onmitsukido." Adam explained. Adam then walked over towards him. He still had his emotionless expression glued to his handsome face. His light blue eyes where also emotionless. Yet if someone where to look at him. They'd see what looks like their deaths.

Adam did well to walk towards the seat pulled out for him. Once beside the chair he sat down. After words he rested his elbows on the arm rests. He then folded his hands together. After he rested his chin on his lose thumbs.

-----
Sentences: 18
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.   The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:26 pm

As he sensed, it was Adam. The man strolled into his office without a care. He just walked in. He stated his business without being asked, and he sat down. Most would call this rude. Sure he bowed, but there was no verbal greeting. Nikitio didn't care though. He needed killers not gentlemen. That didn't mean that his men shouldn't be respectful or not be chivalrous or gentlemen, but he couldn't have them taking their dear sweet time with formalities and such all the time. "Indeed. I did call you here for that. You will be my Third Seat for now. You are in charge of the Maggot's Nest. I doubt I have to say this but I suppose I should. No weapons are allowed there. You are required to check in there once a day to see how things are going. If you cannot check in then I need to be notified. The Maggot's Nest is a big deal. Do not let me down. Your Hakuda marks are well, and you are rather fit. Do not let me down. If you wish to move up in rank that is acceptable. For now I have a Vice-Captain, but....there was an incident according to reports. We shall see where things go with him. Nonetheless. You have your duties." Nikitio finished filling out some paperwork authorizing Adam the ability to go in and out of the Maggot Nest as he pleased. When he was done he capped his pen and looked up. He stood up and moved to the front of his desk. Sitting down on it he looked at Adam.

"Tell me why are you here?"

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.   The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Adam nodded. He just agreed with his rank. His duties. His life-style. Adam also nodded in approval. He was right Adam did have high marks in his hand to hand fighting. He was a deadly man. A man with no feelings. Adam's brow raised as he asked the real reason for him being here. Adam looked down at the ground for a quick second. Then back up at his captain. "I wanted to what am I to become? A weapon? A killer? I'm confused as to what I'm meant to be." Adam admitted. His gaze still focused on his captain. His face still emotionless. Adam lowered both his hands. Resting the two on the arm rests. He then straightned his back against the chair.

Adam was about to speak then quickly dismissed the question. It was a useless question anyways. Adam then began to wonder about the Vice. About what he had done to get him put under watch. Adam's mind was in may different places. When suddenly he heard Anlizen's soft voice. "Adam relax, its okay, just worry about here and now." Anlizen reasured Adam. Adam's emotionless face disappeared right there. He had a soft, and kind look on his face. He had a kind smile, throwing away all of his training. His light blue eyes seemed kind and loving. Adam had a personality change right there. Anlizen was the cause. "Thanks, Anlizen." Adam thanked. Adam then looked back up at his captain with a kind and caring look. Adam was also holding his Zan a bit closer to his side.

-----
sentences: 40
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

Reiryoku : 9260

RP Profile
Class: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.   The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:12 am

with great speed hayashi burst into the room. he had been resting for to long and needed to get back to work. the only other reason he burst in was he caught wind that there was a captain now for his squad. hayashi did not wish to be rude and not introduce himself. he saw that not only the captain was here but someone else.

"sorry for being tardy captain i was in an incident. so i had to rest for awhile but i had to come see for myself that we had a captain for the squad. and also if i may add who is this? oh and i almost forgot my name is hayashi vice captain of this squad"

sent count 9
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.   The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:04 pm

"It is not a trick question. I am merely wondering why you are here? Why did you choose to join this squad? To be hated by the rest of your kind. To be looked down upon. People here hate us. They despise how we conduct ourselves. And yet here you are. Why? Why did you choose this life? Why-" Nikitio was cut off as he felt something. It was not the fastest thing, but it was fast. Who was this? He invited nobody into this meeting. Nobody was to be here. Nikitio glared at the door. He was ready to cut someone down in the blink of an eye if need be.

Nikitio looked at the man as he burst through the doors. His blue eyes were not happy in the least. He listened to the introduction. His eyes flicked to Adam and he chuckled a bit. He looked at his Vice-Captain. So this was the man he served under as a third seat, the position of which Adam now held. The smile on his face was something coy. It was cold. It was the smile of someone who did his job well, and always got a kick out of it. Did that make him on the same level as his crazy Hoho teacher, Sakura? Or did it just make him sadistic? Whatever it was it was void of all emotion. There wasn't a human in that smile. There was a killer of vast possibilities.

"Yes. I heard about that...incident. I see you have healed quiet well. Excuse me for a moment Adam." Nikitio bowed his head to Adam and picked up a manila folder. He flipped through some pictures. He looked at one paper and moved his finger along it. "You claimed a strange woman attacked you. She copied your zanpakuto. Then you fainted." He looked up at Hayashi. "Not too impressive. You were fighting with your brother before hand and used up all of your energy. Tsk. A word from the wise, Vice. Captain. Hayashi. Bushinji." The way he said Hayashi's name and title was with obvious venom. His words could have poisoned a god, froze Hell, and broken the unbreakable. "Never spend all your energy in one fight. Never go all out right away. Never faint. If you cannot win then go down after taking someone with you. For your sake, Vice-Captain Hayashi, I hope you learned something from this encounter."

Nikitio put the folder back on his desk and looked at Hayashi with cold eyes. "Secondly, Vice-Captain Hayashi, NEVER barge in here. I do not care if you were dying, lost both your arms, and had all of your ribs broken. Knock first. That was incredibly, INCREDIBLY, rude. I will not tolerate such disrespect. I can and will confiscate your Zanpakuo. On top of that, you will be given to the 4th Division for a straight week, down to the very second, to assist them with whatever chores they want you to. If that means you must fix a wall by yourself, you better damn well believe you will do it by yourself. If I hear that you so much as thought about complaining I will beat you myself. Am I clear?" The entire time Nikitio spoke, his voice was even. The chill in it though was unmistakable. There was a blizzard in his mouth, and with each word it seemed out to smack Hayashi. "Adam is our new Third Seat. Introduce yourself to him, and then leave us." That was all he said to Hayashi before he slid off his desk, went to the window, and looked out at the Soul Society. His back was turned to the two men. He was not pleased with his Vice-Captain. His body was stoic though. Even if his voice was cold, his face had been void of all emotion. His body was relaxed. He seemed off-guard, but he was anything but.

-------------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.   The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Adam watched his captain speak, and ask his questions. He did well to listen. He didn't want to say anything until he was done. Once he was done Adam would answer. As he listened to each word being said, he felt a bit more relief in what he was saying. He wasn't going to be the only one hated by the others. But he would be loved as a brother here in 2nd division. This was something Adam loved. But he kept his face emotionless. His light blue eyes turned cold and uncaring. They looked like the eyes of a killer. He also had the stance. The posture and the feel of one. As Adam was listening he sensed another. The footsteps where heavy they belonged to a man. Adam then turned to face the door just as his captain stopped midspeach. Adam also noted his chuckle, and smile. It was creepy, but it was something he'd do to.

Adam could feel his captain wasn't to happy. He could also feel he was ready to go out on a killing spree. If that did happen, Adam wouldn't do anything. Just sit and watch. He didn't care. Unless he was ordered to, or the person he loved was going to die. Adam then shook his head as the man burst through the doors. Adam turned to face his captain who looked like he did. He was cold, and uncaring. He wasn't hiding his anger at all. Adam bowed his head in respect telling his captain it was alright. Adam understood. Adam then listened to his captains words of warning. Plus his words of scalding. Adam felt as if his captains eyes alone would rip this man in half. They were doing it to Adam. Adam however remained emotionless, and uncaring.

Just as his captain finished his scalding Adam pushed himself up from his chair, and bowed in respect to his commanding officer. His Vice captain. The man who was just scolded by his captain. Adam then returned to his seat. The he quickly focused all his attention to his captain who was now looking out his window. He was looking at soul society. SS was a beautiful place. Filled with many people who were forgiving. Plus kind, and understanding. Adam kept his back straight not wanting to offend his captain. Adam did however keep his emotionless, and uncaring face. Plus his cold light blue eyes. The eyes that looked like they wanted nothing more then to kill the person looking into them.

"Captain, if I may be so bold. I'd like to ask you a question?" Adam said. He wanted to put this behind him to change his captains mood. "But first let me answer your 'unfinished' question. I joined to end the lives of the ones who cause the ones I love grief. I lost most of my family. I'm the last one of my family. The only one without a true family. The only cold blooded monster with no emotion. Plus I wanted to be stronger than the ones who try to end our way of life." Adam answered. "Now my question is what will become of me? Will I be turned into a weapon to protect the ones I love? And please forgive my rudeness my Captain. I ask your forgiveness for my rudeness, and poor attitude as your 3rd seated officer." Adam finished standing up. Adam also bowed his head. His blonde hair hung loosely towards the floor. His face remained the same. A uncaring. A emotionless one.

-------
Sentences: 63
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

Reiryoku : 9260

RP Profile
Class: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.   The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:02 pm

hayashi bowed his head for forgiveness. he was a little shocked that he was scolded on losing to his brother. hayashi was surprised to see that they had a new member. it seemed he was the 3rd seat. hayashi bowed to greet him.

"many apologies captain it wont happen again unless i have a reason. and greetings 3rd seat adam welcome to the squad. well i better be on my way have things to do and all that jazz. once again my apologies for barging in"

hayashi bowed and then left his captain and the new 3rd seat. he shut the door behind him and went to find something to do.

sent count 11
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.   The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Nikitio waited for Hayashi to leave. When he did he turned around. "I lived without a family too. I have only this to say. If you wish to stay alive here. Change your reasons. Love cannot exist here. There is no room for it. Love is not an option we have. It is the biggest liability we can avoid. And avoid it we shall. As for you second question..." Nikitio sighed and went to stand by the door. "What becomes is what you will become. I will not answer that for you. There are many things you could be. There are many things you might not be. I will not answer your question, because you will answer it yourself in time. Come, Adam. I will show you the technique of the Onmitsukido. Shunpo. Meet me at the Academy's Hoho grounds."

::EXIT::

--------------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.   The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Adam watched the Vice take his leave. He seemed like a good man. He might be like him in mayways. Foolish. Adam then returned his gaze upon his captain. Listening to the answers to his questions. The first answer didn't come as a suprise to him however. Adam had a funny feeling by the way he acted. It was like himself in may ways. Cool and uncaring. This was something Adam had to live with like his captain. Being alone had its effects. Adam's and his captain's turned out to be the same. It turned them into perfect weapons. Adam knew he would work well with his captain. This was the first time Adam hoped to gain someones trust. He hoped the captain would be like a older brother or father he never had. If this came true, he might live a better life.

Adam was a little shocked to hear the second answer however. Love, it was not needed. And he was right, it wasn't. Adam was trained to remove such feelings. It could wound him. Or worse. Adam hoped never to feel love. Adam knew he would though. Adam just didn't know who that woman would be. Adam quickly dismissed such thoughts. Then refocused on his captain. Adam's eyes lowered. He knew this answer was going to come. It was Adam's choice to chose who he'd become in the future. A killer. Or a person. Either way they both had the same start. Same end. These where all things he was aware of.

Once the Captain left saying he was going to show him the master tool of the Onmitsukido. Adam was a little taken back by this. He was really looking forward to this. Even if it might end up bad. Adam then followed his captain out the door. He was now headed for the Hoho grounds.

Exit------> Hoho grounds.
-------
Sentences: 44
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.   The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Onmitsukidō, and Adam's place within it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division 2-
Jump to: