Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muerto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muerto
Tier 0

Reiryoku : 0

Muerto Empty
PostSubject: Muerto   Muerto I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:25 am

Name: Muerto (means death in espanol)

looks about 24

Class: Gillian

Mask Description: Black, with white strips, and two red horns coming out from the top of the head.
His mask keeps the black base colour, as well as the two red horns, but instead of white strips there are red, and black strips leading up to the horns, and to the corners of the eyes. His eyes also glow red.

Hollow Hole location: Chest.

Appearance: Muerto's adjucha looks like a lion, with a white body, and white main around its head. It also has mixed colours around its body ranging from red to black.
when Muerto takes a Vasto form he has a human like body, with fair white skin (Like in the pic below) he does however take on red and black strips that looks like tatto's the go from his lower elbow all the way up his shoulders, then down his back. He also wears a brown coat, and white cargo pants.
Spoiler:

Reiatsu Color: pitch black but glowing red.

Height: 6'0"

*Length:( for bigger,snakelike, wide based, etc. hollows)

*Width: ( for bigger,snakelike,wide based, etc. hollows)

Weight: 160lbs

Hair Color: blonde

Eye Color: red

Body Type: human-like

*Additional Information: A tattoo on his neck, on the left side.

Personality:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Personality: Muerto is a wise, funny, helpful, cold blooded, and flirty. Muerto is a kind man to woman. He loves to flirt with them when ever he gets the chance. He doesn't like it when woman reject him, which doesn't happen a lot. Due to his good looks, and friendly personalty you'd never guess he'd be a killer. He does like to go out often and eat the souls of the dead. He'd be willing to eat another hollow as well if he wanted to. He's a bit messed in the head, but yet he is still quite lovable.

He also likes to give red roses to the woman he really loves, or is highly attracted to. He doesn't tell them this though. He lets his words, and moves do that for him. He is quite easy to get along with. Plus he also has a habit of building up a persons trust only to gain their secrets so he can kill them with it later. He is a fearless man, who shows no emotion when it comes to killing or eating souls. As long as he satisfied in the end.

*Likes: women, singing, fighting, partying, drinking, smoking, killing, and red roses.

*Dislikes: Shinigami, and Quincy.

*Hobbies: Flirt with woman, fight, and sing.

*Habits: He likes carrying a red roses, which he give to the woman he falls for, and he always has a small smile on his face.

*Fears: Being rejected, and hated by woman.

*Hollow Power:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ability: He is able to bend darkness to his will. If he is fighting someone who is stronger than him, then their sealed attack very well may be strong enough to break through. Someone weaker wouldn't stand a chance. Someone on the same level. Well at that point external factors would have to be counted (fatigue, environment, current status so on and so on).

He fires three bolts to 4 bolts of darkness at his opponent. Their strength is not even closely greater than a half powered shikai attack

The binds would follow the rules of a normal Bakudo. Over all the binds would only last one post. But if the enemy has more reiatsu then he could break them. Or if he has something activated that gives him strength then it could be broken prematurely.

History:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background: Muerto's human life was a sad, and boring one. He lived his life in fear most of the time. Seeing as how he was a thief in the caribbean. He had one weakness though in his human life. Woman, and parties (Dances, or balls when he was alive). He always had a knack for attracting woman with his kind words and good looks. He was quite handsome when he was alive (and still is). He just had a natural ability to attract people to him. He was 26 when he died. He died of a sexually transmitted illness. His soul wondered around a bit until a shinigami sent him to soul society.

When he was in soul society he quickly joined the shinigami. At that time he thought of them as hero's. He had no hate for them, only love. He finished his eight years in the academy, that did go by quickly for him. Once he was done with the academy he joined 1st division. Since he had high marks in all his classes he was quickly able to grow in rank. He lived a hundred years as a shinigami. Until one day he made a fatal mistake when fighting a espada. He was quickly killed then turned into a hollow. He since feed upon the souls of dead until he grew in rank, and able to have what looked like his human body. He still does what he loves to do, but he does it with a little more freedom. Plus he kills for the fun of it as well. His hate for the shinigami came when he was nearly killed by a small group of them. He managed to escape but by the skin of his teeth. As for his hate for the Quincy, since he was a shinigami he did have a few battles with them often resulting in him having nearly lost a limb or to two.

Last edited by Muerto on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 2nd Division Captain

Muerto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muerto   Muerto I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Class: Captain Commander

Muerto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muerto   Muerto I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:06 pm

no no no no no no no

Alright, let me tell you what is wrong with this app.

1) Ability...WAY to oped. C'mon..really...NO

Before I go further I would like to know if you have ever watched bleach.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

Muerto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muerto   Muerto I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:36 am

Relax Kenya. I handled it already. It's all good.

A) That is Adam.

B) He explained it to me last night on MSN

He is all good to go.
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

Reiryoku : 102300

RP Profile
Race: Vaizard
Class: Grand General/Order of Swords

Muerto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muerto   Muerto I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Titus's judgment:

1. this is your HOLLOW application, not your arrancar application, your not in a humanoid form yet.

2. I agree with Kenya, the ability is to general. I know you two have discussed it over MSN but the other members of this site (aka me) have no idea how limited this is. It needs a more defined explanation as well as limitations to go along with it.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachnewedge.rpg-board.net
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

Muerto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muerto   Muerto I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:32 pm

You can start to RP now. Approved.

Note: Powers are still being discussed and developed and such. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Muerto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muerto   Muerto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muerto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Hollow-
Jump to: