Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First student encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

Reiryoku : 39080

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Academy Student

First student encounter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Tatsuya smiled as he heard her resounding, "Right!". After saying this, Kami then began to look towards the sky once more. "So, what now? What should we do know?" Tatsuya began to look towards the sky as well before laughing. "Well, the reason I came out here was to grab one of these kido books. My old one was missing a couple of pages, so i figured I'd pick up a new one."

Sentences - 6
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

Reiryoku : 0

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Oh...
She doesn't really know what to say now. She ducks her head between her shoulders a bit ashamed.
This is kinda embarassing...
-------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Tatsuya looks at Kami as he sees her duck her head. He became a bit worried. He began to lean in a bit towards her. "What's the problem, Kami?"

Sentences - 4
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Oh, it's nothing. Don't you worry about me.
She laughs nervously.
He's not buying that I'm ok is he?
---------------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Tatsuya started to get a bit more worried. Especially when her next reply was followed by an oddly nervous sounding laugh. "I know we've only just met, but you can trust me Kami. What's wrong?" He said this truthfully.

Sentences - 5
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Shrugging she looks at her feet.
I don't know. I guess I'm just a little nervous. You're the second person I've meet so far, behind Kenya-sama. I guess, I don't know what to talk about now. And it's kinda awkward.
---------------------
Sentnences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:50 pm

"Kenya?" Tatsuya had to think about it for a bit, but he soon rememebered the name. Kenya was the captain commander of the Gotei 13. It was a little sad that he had forgotten for a moment, but information like that was never really important to him. Tatsuya then looked at Kami who was now looking downwards. "Heh, it's alright. We can talk about anything that's on your mind." He then looked back to her and gave her a smile.

Sentences - 8
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Returning his smile, her mood is lightened a lot.
Alright then! How about we just get to know each other? After all, we do seem like we'd make good friends right?
She mentaly kicked herself. To her that sounded so stupid to say. But it was out there, and it wasn't coming back.
--------------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Returning his smile, her mood is lightened a lot.
Alright then! How about we just get to know each other? After all, we do seem like we'd make good friends right?
She mentaly kicked herself. To her that sounded so stupid to say. But it was out there, and it wasn't coming back.
--------------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Tatsuya began to laugh at her reply. "Sure. So who should go first?" Tatsuya was still guarded about his past, so he was hoping that she would volunteer.

Sentences - 4
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:24 pm

I'll go first if youd like. Ask me anything.
She turns to face him so it's easier for them to talk. A small smile is sitting on her face.
------------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Tatsuya smiled and then nodded to her. "Ok then...so, what made you decide to become a shinigami?" Tatsuya then looked to her, awaiting her reply.

sentences - 4
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:57 pm

After I came here, I had no one. An inn keeper took me in and I worked there for many years. After I lost the inn keeper who was like my father to a hollow, I wanted to get revenge. I came here to learn to be strong, and protect the ones I love. How about you tatsuya?
------------------
Sentnences:
(Ooc: Sorry for late reply, helping mom wash cars.)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Tatsuya listened to her reasoning behind her decision to become a shinigami. She had been through a lot of hardship, but it seemed she had persevered and now had her mind set on a goal. Tatsuya hoped she'd be able to follow though with her plans. As she finished she then asked him about himself. Tatsuya paused for a second. He didn't really want to go "that" far into his past, for fear of scaring her away. The only person he had ever told about his past was Jaxon. "Well, I came to become a shinigami to try and become a better person. I don't think I've gotten there 100% yet...but I think I'm moving in the right direction." Tatsuya then looked to Kami and smiled.

Sentences - 10
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:01 pm

She smiles back at him.
That's good. Ok, my turn to ask you something.
Placing her finger on her chin, her leg bounces in thought. After a moment she points her finger lazily at him.
What do you like to do in your spare time? Like hobbies and stuff like that.
-----------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:40 am

"Hmm, I mostly like to train in my spare time. I want to become as strong as I can, so I figured that'd be a good hobby to pick up." Tatsuya began to laugh before looking back at Kami. "What about you? What are some of your hobbies?"

Sentences - 4
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Well...
Where to begin? She had so many things she loved to do it was hard to narrow it down.
Well I obviously love to star gaze. I like to train too but not too much or I get exhasted. I like to swim, water is just so calming to me. I like to draw too.
-----------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Tatsuya nodded as he listened to her interests and hobbies. But, he was slightly interested in how she was doing in the Shinigami Academy. "So, what classes have you finished here in the academy so far?"

Sentences - 3

OOC: Sorry for the late late reply, been busy. Forgives mehs Sad
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Let see.
She begins counting on her fingers.
All together, none.
She laughs a bit.
-----------------------
Sentences:
(ooc: Tis ok ^^)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Tatsuya began to laugh along with her after hearing her reply. "I see. Well If I were you I'd start off with Hakuda. It'll get your body physically ready for the demands of your other classes." Tatsuya then looked at her and nodded.

Sentences - 5
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Really? So what exactly does Hakudo reach you?
She blinks and smiles at him.
---------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:29 am

"Well, Hakuda basically trains you in hand to hand combat. In the meantime it also increase your strength and agility, increasing your physical prowess." Tatsuya then looked back to Kami and smiled.

Sentences - 3
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:05 am

Oh, yeah I think I'll go check that out in the morning.
She lays back to look at the sky again.
Ok, so what now?
----------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Tatsuya nodded to her reply and watched her begin to star gaze once more. "It's about time that I head off. Have more training to do in the morning." Tatsuya slowly stood and dusted himself off. He looked down to her and smiled. "It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can meet again. Heck, we might even have a class together." Tatsuya began to lightly laugh before waving good bye and departing.

Sentences - 9

OOC: Sorry for my late replies, but I've been busy. I kinda decided it'd be best to end it here so that I wouldn't be holding you up, that way you can continue to RP a bit more without having to wait on me.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:16 pm

She waves and stands herself.
I hope we have classes together too!
Walking the other direction she smiles.
------------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First student encounter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Kidō Training Grounds-
Jump to: