Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Division 2 barracks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

Reiryoku : 9260

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Lieutenant

Division 2 barracks Empty
PostSubject: Division 2 barracks   Division 2 barracks I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:28 am

as hayashi walked into the barracks he was tired. he spent most of the day packing his things from his dorm. the real hard part was getting it to the barracks. he had so many heavy things good thing he worked out alot. though once he got into he new living quarters he unpacked. though he was made a vice captain a few days ago it did not mean there was less work. as a vice captain he controlled the patrol unit for the squad. the main part he was tired is that he started today and was switching between packing and his duties. it was not easy but he managed. after unpacking hayahsi decided to relax for a bit. it had been a long day and he was exhausted from everything. the only good thing was that he was a vice captain. but soon he hopped he would run into tenkai since they had not seen each other since they entered the academy. hayashi thought it would be nice to see him again. so hayashi got undressed and thought he would set everything in his room up tomorrow. he got into bed got some much needed rest.

sent count 16
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 barracks   Division 2 barracks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:12 pm

after a good nights rest hayashi got up. he stretched and was ready for the new day. but hayashi unfortunately forgot he still needed to unpack. after realizing this hayashi got bummed and started to unpack. hayashi had many things to unpack weights, clothing, etc. it took hayashi a good hour to unpack a few of his things. it took another hour to finish unpacking and another to set everything up. after unpacking hayashi was exhausted before he could take a nap someone rushed into his room. it was one of the people from his squad aka his morning wake up call.

"sorry to disturb you sir but you must attend to your duties"

hayashi moaned a little and replied.

"ya i know ill be out in a few minutes return to your post"

"yes sir i will"

hayashi had a feeling it was going to be one of those days. after getting dressed and ate he went to do his duties. hayashi went to his office and sat down. then right after he sat down a hole bunch of paper work was put before him. there was a mountain of paper work to do and on top of that he had to organize the patrol unit for the day. hayashi got started as soon as possible hopping to finish early.

"here you take this its the patrol schedule for the day. take this to the patrol unit"

"yes sir right away sir"

though the good thing he did get the patrol schedule done. though there was alot more paper work to do. hayashi thought if this is what the vice captain does whats the captains job like. most likely alot more paper work hayashi shivered at that thought. it took hayashi three hours but he still was no were close to being half way done. but hayashi was determined to finish and he continued. so after some one ran in.

" sir sorry to bother you but there is more paper work to do"

"more i have not even finished this paper work"

so after saying that they brought the paper work in. this was a nightmare paper work on top of more paper work to do. hayashi was almost certain there were trying to kill him from boredom. but hayashi continued to work hopping to get at least half of it done. after six hours hayashi almost had half of it done and with no more people bringing paper work in he continued. after another six hours hayashi was nearly done he could almost taste freedom. after ten minutes went by hayashi finished the paper work. right before he could get up the most terrible thing happened. some one came in hayashi really hoped they did not have more paper work for him to do.

" hello sir it seems you have done all the paper work. but i must inform you that you must fill out the squad report before leaving"

hayashi was now sure they were trying to kill him from paper work. but he did it anyway seeing as it was the last thing to do. after filling out the squad report and the patrol report hayashi got up and left. before leaving he told one of the squad members to put away the completed paper work. hayashi was not going to let them off so easy from all the paper work they gave him. after a quick stroll around the seireitei hayashi returned to his room for some much needed rest. hayashi got something to eat took a shower and went to bed. he was exhausted from the paper work he did he hopped tomorrow that there would not be as much paper work as today.

sent count 50

Last edited by Hayashi Bushinji on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 barracks   Division 2 barracks I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 pm

as the next day came around hayashi was still asleep. but to his displeasure he would not be asleep for much longer. as one of the people from his squad barged into the door hayashi fell off his bed.

"sorry to wake you sir but it is time to wake up"

all hayashi thought was*great my morning wake up call is here again*. as hayashi got up off the floor he signaled the guy to leave. as he bowed and left hayashi slowly got up and headed for the shower. after a quick shower hayashi felt pretty much awake then after something to eat he got dressed. as hayashi got dressed he hopped he did not have to do paper work again. after he got dressed he went to his office. passing a few squad members who happen to be sleeping hayashi could not resist. hayashi got something loud some big rocks to be exact. hayashi dropped them and the two guys sleeping almost jumped out of the clothes. hayashi almost fell to the ground laughing almost. the two guys gave him a death stare thinking it was someone they knew. once they realized who it was they quickly greeted hayashi.

"ah good morning sir"

hayashi lokked at them and said.

"that will teach you to sleep on duty now pick up these rocks and return to your posts"

they did not know it but it was also pay back for all the paper work the other day. after hayashi stopped laughing he went to his office. waving at the passing members of his squad and telling them to get back to work. after hayashi got to his office he sat down at his desk. not three seconds before he sat down there was paper work in front of him. hayashi sighed and thought*not more paper work again*. the good news was there was not as much as last time. hayashi quickly got to work it did not take him that long to finish. after he was done and there was no sign of people bringing in more he took out a book and started to read. but to his displeasure again some one came in.

"greetings sir sorry to disturb you but i have come for the patrol report for the day"

the first thing that went through hayashi's mind was*crap i knew i forgot something*. so hayashi quickly wrote the report for the patrol schedule for the day. after finishing he handed it to the officer and he left. hopping that was the last thing for him to do hayashi returned to his book. while reading for some weird reason hayashi sneezed. hayashi looked around it seemed some one some were some one talking about him. but hayashi ignored it and kept reading. though he did wonder what his brother was up to knowing him he was training some were. once hayashi finished his book it was late and he headed back to his room. telling the other officers to put away the paper work he snickered a little. after they were done he told them to go get some rest.

while walking back to his room he thought he would got out for a drink. he thought it was a good idea it would give him time to relax for a bit. after he got the bar he found a seat and ordered a drink. after a few drinks he ordered something to eat. once he was done he payed what he owed them and head to his room. once hayashi returned to his room he thought it would be good to work out for a bit. after a good two hours hayashi started to get sleepy and he took a shower. after his shower hayashi got ready for bed and went to sleep.

sent count 48
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

Reiryoku : 44960

RP Profile
Class: 13th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 barracks   Division 2 barracks I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:54 am

*Showing up at the 2nd Division Tenkai roamed the halls trying to find the nearest member to tell him where he could find his brother. It seemed as if the place was pretty much empty. He shouldn't have really expected otherwise considering it was the middle of the night. Most everyone was sleeping now and the few people that were still awake were either in their rooms or off on patrol somewhere. Sighing Tenkai continued his search throughout the building. Coming quickly around a corner Tenkai bumped into a shinigami and knocked them back down to the ground. When he looked to see who it was that he bumped in to he found it to be none other then the nurse Retsu Unohana. He was a bit shocked to see her here but he went ahead and reached his hand down to help her up.*

"Oh, I'm very sorry for bumping into you Captain, I should have been watching where I was going."

"Retsu relax, its just me, Tenkai."

*Tenkai obviously surprised her seeing she wouldn't have expected for him to be a Captain at that point. It had only been maybe a month since they had seen each other and he was a starting out academy student. In the several months that he had been in seireitei he had meteorically risen in both power and rank. It would most likely have been unheard of for something like this to happen but the hierarchy of seireitei was missing valuable higher ups and the spots needed to be filled. But his thoughts digressed from the current situation. He looked back down at Retsu and she seemed to have this confused and shocked look on her face. He would need to say something to stop the silence to continue on any further or they would have stood there like that for minutes on end.*

"Well, it's been a while since I've seen you. How have you been Retsu?"

"Well, its the uh...normal squad four business. I just take care of patients, and um, are you really a captain??"

*Tenkai let out a hearty laugh at her question. The entire time she had been talking she was stumbling over her words one by one until she eventually just got out the question she wanted to ask. Tenkai was once again revisited by the whole student turned captain thing.*

"Indeed I am. Just became one as of recently as well. I know its probably odd that I just came straight from the academy no more then a month ago and I'm already a Captain. I've just excelled greatly in the shinigami arts and the position was given to me after taking the test."

"I see, well that's quite the amazing story Tenkai, errr Captain Bushinji."

"No need to refer to me with honorifics. You can just call me Tenkai."

"But sir that might imply to others that you might be favoring myself. Even though we are not in the same squad it would be looked at oddly. It might even lead to some people thinking we are a couple."

*Tenkai got closer to Retsu and put his face right up next to hers and whispered in her ear.*

"Maybe I would like for them to think that. I would like for you to think that as well."

*With that Tenkai gave her a smile and then began to walk away leaving her with what he said in her head. Right then he forgot what he was doing and turned back to her to see if she could help him find Hayashi.*

"Retsu, do you know where I could find a Hayashi Bushinji. The graduation roster said that he had joined up with the 2nd Division."

*Tenkai waited for a moment as she just stood there in silence. Tenkai had no doubt created yet another awkward moment between the two of them that was starting to become a trademark of their meetings. He waited a bit to see if she would respond to what he said. Eventually she turned her head slightly to the side so it was half facing towards him but also towards a door to the side. She then pointed at it briefly.*

"There is a Vice Captain Hayashi here. This door here leads to his office. I'll have to be going now though, it was nice seeing you Tenkai."

*With that Retsu ran off down the hall before Tenkai could even mutter a thank you. Tenkai knew why as well. When she had let her head turn every so briefly he could see the rose colored skin that had appeared on her cheeks. He smiled a bit before walking off towards the door she had pointed out. He put it in his head that he would have to go visit her at the medbay later to see how she was doing. Grabbing the handle of the door he slowly pushed it open revealing a decent sized room a bit smaller then his own. The furnishings were pretty much the same as well just not as nicely made. Off to the side he saw the sliding door that would lead no doubt to the bedroom. He walked towards it quietly and slid the door open revealing the relatively small bedroom where his brother was sleeping. No doubt that when he looked at the bed it was indeed his brother laying there sleeping. The only thing that he didn't recognize was the eye patch he wore on his face. Something must have happened to him while the two had been out of contact causing him an injury. Tenkai put that aside as a question that he would ask for later. Bending down to his knees he reached his arm out and nudged his brother trying to wake him up.*

"Hey Hayashi, get up there's someone that wants to talk to you."

Sentence Count: 64
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 barracks   Division 2 barracks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:36 pm

hayashi was sleeping peacefully when tenkai barged in. catching hayashi off guard he scared the crap out of him. hayashi fell out of his bed he nearly jumped out of his skin. hayashi gave out a moan as he got up off the floor. but his eyes went wide open as he heard someone he knew. he quickly turned to see his older brother tenkai standing at the door. not only that he was wearing a captains gown. hayashi's jaw almost literally dropped to the floor not only that he had not seen his brother in years but that he became a captain. getting up quickly hayashi rushed over to great his brother.

"tenkai hey its been awhile and i see you used your time well becoming a captain already. hahaha though i have been out of the academy for awhile did you just graduate?"

hayashi only had one thing on his brother and that was graduating before him and becoming a vice before him. but tenkai one upped him by becoming a captain and being alot stronger then himself. it was good to see him though so he got some chairs and set them by his table and waved him over. hayashi poured some tea for them to drink and also to catch up.

"come sit tenkai its nice to see you again i think its time to catch up. what have you been up to all these years?"

sent count 17
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 barracks   Division 2 barracks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:54 pm

*Once his brother Hayashi had awoken, Tenkai was greeted wholeheartedly. Tenkai smiled and laughed a bit as he walked over to the table where his brother offered him a seat. His brother spoke of the academy briefly and when he had graduated. It seemed that the two of them had been in the academy at the same time but hadn't even met with one another. It surprised Tenkai a bit but he knew how large the academy was. What didn't surprise him though was the fact his brother had graduated before he had. Tenkai knew more then well enough that he had lingered in the academy for far too long. He continued his studies in the academy past that of which a normal academy student would need to be there for but because of that his skills were far more advanced then that of a normal graduate. This was one of the factors in his quick rise to becoming a captain. Taking his mind off of the academy Tenkai picked up the cup of tea that was offered to him and began to sip at it before he would come up with a response. After drinking some of the tea he placed the cup back down on the table and began to speak.*

"Well I did only graduate roughly a month ago. I suppose I stayed in the academy longer then I needed to but in the end it helped a great deal. It's more then obvious by the fact of how far developed my abilities are. I still have much more to learn though and shouldn't be conceited just because I am a captain."

*He began to sip away at his tea again while his brother shot off a few more questions at him. The one that he took attention of first however was when he was asked what he had been doing for the past several years. That question took him way back to a much earlier time. He had left home about six years ago even though he had only been in the academy for the past several months. The rest of that time he had been wandering about the various districts honing his skills and talents and trying to rough it in some of the more wild areas. It seemed to have done just that as his abilities were quite strong when he first came to the academy. But in those few months at the academy he managed to increase his power several times over from what he had gained from several years of wandering. He could have saved all that time and just gone to the academy and he would most likely be much more powerful today.*

"Hmmm, what have I been doing. Wandering about mostly, then I came to the academy. There isn't much to really tell, I am a captain now and we have reunited after many years. Those last two facts are the only noteworthy things that have happened in my life during the last six years. What about yourself Hayashi, what have you been up to? More specifically how did you manage to get that eyepatch. Last I remember you never wore that on your face."

Sentence Count: 29
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 barracks   Division 2 barracks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:45 am

hayashi listen to his brother as he drank his tea. hayashi was very interested on his answers. it seemed he was loafing around for awhile honing his skills. hayashi thought*what a shocker never saw that coming*his brother always tried to get stronger. well as far as he could remember anyway. it seemed that he was pretty strong already before entering the academy this also did not shock hayashi at all. hayashi did agree that tenkai stayed at the academy for far to long. hayashi was shocked that they both were at the academy at the same at and did not see each other at all. but he put it out of his mind since now that they were reunited. then tenkai asked him what hayashi had been up too and about the eye patch he wore. the second question caught him off guard but he answered.

"what i have been up too not much just after you left i followed and headed for the academy. after a couple of months or so i graduated and was then promoted to vice captain of the second division. and unfortunately as you can see from the weights and other things in my room i had to move it all here myself trust me that was not fun"

hayashi took a breath and drank some more of his tea. he then continued with his story of what he had been up to.

"lets were was i ah yes i remember. while moving my things i also had to do my job as in making up the patrol schedule for that day. after i got all of that done i finally got around to unpacking my things. it got worse from there second day on the job not four seconds from sitting down in my office there was paper work in front of me iam telling you tenkai it was as tall as a mountain. i was sure they were trying to kill me from boredom i dont know how i managed to finish it all in a day. the next day was about the same and then today you came"

hayashi then took a deep breath and finished his tea.

"as for the eye patch its a long story. but long story short i really cant remember how i got it. i know what your thinking i said it was a long story well it is but its just i cant remember the story*smiles*. so that's what i have been up to since you left"

sent count 26
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 barracks   Division 2 barracks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:52 pm

"Right..."

*Tenkai felt as though there might be something his brother wasn't telling him, specifically about the eyepatch. Something like that doesn't happen and you just forget. He decided to dismiss it however since there were other more important things to talk about. He wanted to just relax and catch up with his brother since the two hadn't seen each other for years. He was sure the two of them would have plenty to talk about. But he had another thought right when he was about to speak. Here they were, a captain and a lieutenant and brothers. It had never even occurred to Tenkai to see how powerful his brother had become. He knew that he himself had become quite powerful but he wanted to see what his brothers power was like. Tenkai quickly shot up and began walking towards the door.*

"Hayashi come with me, there is something I would like to address elsewhere. Don't say anything, just follow."

*With that Tenkai walked out of the room and began walking off down the halls of the barracks. He was heading towards sokuyoku hill. The sun was beginning to come up and it would be the perfect place for his 'question' to take place. Not to mention it was a large open space without anything to get in their way.*

Sentence Count: 17
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 barracks   Division 2 barracks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 pm

the way his brother said the word right sounded like he did not believe hayashi. but he put it out of his mind for the momment. soon after tenkai asked him to follow him. hayashi was a little curious and was going to ask why but before he could tenkai said not to ask. so hayashi would not ask well not at the time being. so hayashi got dressed and quickly made something to eat. hayashi followed his brother and was starting to really wonder were he was taking him. hayashi thought he would find out soon enough.

sent count 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 barracks   Division 2 barracks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 2 barracks
Page 1 of 1