Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayashi Bushinji shini app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

Reiryoku : 9260

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Lieutenant

Hayashi Bushinji shini app Empty
PostSubject: Hayashi Bushinji shini app   Hayashi Bushinji shini app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Name: Hayashi Bushinji

Visual Age: 21

Division: 2

Appearance:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Appearance: Hayashi stands at 5'10 and weighs 237 lbs. He has long red hair that he has cascading freely down his back and has crimson red eyes. He wears an eye patch over his right eye and has a red gem necklace that he always wears. He wears the standard student shihakushou with no alterations to it.

Reiatsu color: An red-orange

Height: 5'10

Weight: 237

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Red

Body Type: Bulky

*Additional Information: Has an eye patch on the right eye.

Personality:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Personality: is kind to others and try's to protect people close to him. though he is quick to anger but you really have to piss him off for him to get angry though he does his best to keep himself under control.

*Dislikes: Doesn't like water that much and being underestimated.

*Hobbies: Doesn't really have any hobbies.

*Habits: Sometimes lights things on fire when is out of it.

Fears: Fears losing people close to him.

History:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History: Hayashi was born in a small town and his family was very poor. His mother was dead and so was his father and Hayashi had no one else but himself. Since Hayashi was an only child he had to do pretty much everything when his parents were alive he cooked he cleaned and he worked to keep them from losing their house.

Hayashi worked at a store and wasn't payed alot and his boss was not very pleasant. One day Hayashi was walking home he was attacked and robbed they took everything including Hayashi's life. The next thing he knew he was in a strange place and wanted to know were he was. He came up to some old man and Hayashi asked him were he was and the man told him he was in Soul Society. Hayashi was in shock when he learned he was dead and it was hard for him to accept it. But after awhile Hayashi learned to accept that he was dead and soon learned of shinigami and was interested in them and trained hard to be enrolled into the academy. Soon after he was accepted into the academy and was brought into the Bushinji family there he met Tenkai who became a life long friend and his older brother.

Last edited by Hayashi Bushinji on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

Reiryoku : 102300

RP Profile
Race: Vaizard
Class: Grand General/Order of Swords

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Bushinji shini app   Hayashi Bushinji shini app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:50 pm

i think you need to add a little bit more to your personal history, besides that it all looks good.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachnewedge.rpg-board.net
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Bushinji shini app   Hayashi Bushinji shini app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 pm

ok wat do u think is missing?
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Bushinji shini app   Hayashi Bushinji shini app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:05 pm

well kind and protective is hardly the general personality of someone whos main attributes is fire, just add more aspects of it like quick or slow to anger, things of that nature
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Bushinji shini app   Hayashi Bushinji shini app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:12 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Bushinji shini app   Hayashi Bushinji shini app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 pm

alright i edited it
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Bushinji shini app   Hayashi Bushinji shini app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:27 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Bushinji shini app   Hayashi Bushinji shini app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayashi Bushinji shini app
Page 1 of 1