Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4th Division Medbay

Go down 
+3
Kenya
Jacob Bishop
Tenkai Bushinji
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

Reiryoku : 44960

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 13th Division Captain

4th Division Medbay Empty
PostSubject: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 pm

*Tenkai awoke at the 4th Division medbay after his spar in zanjutsu class. His body was aching a great deal as he struggled to sit up in the bed. He looked around and found that the room he was in was deserted. Nothing other then himself and his zanpaktou which was leaning up against the bed. Tenkai swung his legs over and slowly got up onto his feet. He walked around a bit just trying to move his body around and get past the aching he was feeling. He opened up the top half of the robes he was wearing and saw the large cut down his right shoulder all the way to his abdomen. The healers had fixed it up quite nicely but he could still feel the pain from it when he touched it. He wasn't sure what had happened to him during class. He tried to remember the last few minutes of his spar but it was all a blur. If he had to take a guess though he knew that his anger got the better of him. He was often a level headed and calm humble person. But his one weakness was his anger and the short fuse that lead to it. He became like a savage beast that only wanted to kill when he becomes angry. He hated that part of himself and always tried to keep it locked away inside of him. Always putting on a kind front and containing himself all the time. The biggest reason he hated it though was that it always landed him in situations like this. Injured and out of commission because he couldn't control himself. Sighing he walked up to the window of his room and looked out at the vastness that was seireitei. He had never been into the actual seireitei itself, only the academy. The place itself was massive with many shinigami going about left and right to tend to their business. Tenkai couldn't wait to be a part of the society that awaited him. Suddenly from behind him though Tenkai heard the door opening. Turning around he saw a nurse walking in with a students uniform. Seeing Tenkai out of the bed the nurse looked like she was about to lose it. She ran over to the bed placing the uniform down on it and looked at Tenkai's chart at the end of the bed.*

"Tenkai, you shouldn't be out of bed yet. You still haven't completely recovered from the injuries you have sustained. With the amount of blood you lost I'm surprised you didn't die being an academy student."

"Well to be honest I feel fine. I'm gonna just go ahead and change and head back to my classes. Oh by the way how long have I been out for."

"You have been unconscious for the last four hours."

"WHAT!!! FOUR HOURS!?!?!?! How the hell is that even possible!! God damnit i need to get going or Takahashi-sensei is going to beat my ass!!"

*Tenkai grabbed the academy uniform the nurse had set on the bed and ran right out of the room accidentally bumping the nurse causing her to drop the chart and some of the other things she was carrying. Tenkai being the gentleman he was turned around to help her pick the stuff up. While he was helping her he got a good look at her for the first time even though he had been talking with her for a few minutes. She was very plain looking yet beautiful at the same time. She wore the usual shinigami robes but had a patch around her arm that was strapped on. It had a symbol and a picture of a flower. Tenkai wasn't sure what it meant but he was too busy looking at her to really care. After helping her pick her things up Tenkai stood up and introduced himself formally.*

"Sorry about that, I'm just in a rush. My kidou teacher Takahashi-sensei set time aside for me to do some after class training. However, my name is Tenkai Bushinji, I just recently started at the academy. Its a pleasure to meet you miss...?"

"Oh well thats ok. And my name is Retsu Unohana. I am the Vice Captain of the 4th Division, its um, nice to meet you."

*Standing close to her Tenkai now noticed that he stood almost a foot over her small slender frame. Tenkai wasn't sure what to do at that moment and the two of them were definitely in an awkward moment. Taking the initiative Tenkai slowly made his way towards the door of the room.*

"Um well, it was nice meeting you Retsu but I guess I have to be going. So, um yeah, heh, bye."

*Tenkai kept walking backwards and then turned and accidentally slammed into the closed door. From behind he heard a chuckle come from Retsu. He turned around and smiled and then opened up the door and left the room. He had effectively managed to completely embarrass himself in front of the first non teacher shinigami he had ever met. The fact that she also seemed like she was an important shinigami because of her rank made it even worse. The rank vice captain had to be one under that of vice captain. So she was the second highest in her squad. Tenkai slowly shook his head as he walked down the halls of the building thinking of the impression he probably just left. Exiting the medbay Tenkai made his way to the academy to see his teacher and try to shake off the feeling of what he had just done.*

Sentence Count: 66
Back to top Go down
Jacob Bishop
Tier 0
Jacob Bishop

Reiryoku : 1040

RP Profile
Class: Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:45 pm

It took a fair amount of time but Jacob finally reached the barracks of the fourth divison. Throughout the duration of the trek Tatsuya had remained unconcious, steadily bleeding from the multiple lacerations and wounds inflicted upon him by Ryusaki. As he stood at the entrance to the barracks he felt his fellow students blood leaking from between the makeshift bandages that he'd applied, onto his shoulder and down his clothing staning them red.

Raising his free arm, he slammed his large fist into the door and awaited someones arrival. Within moments, a single member of the division sauntered out of the building scowling as he did so. From the look on his face Jacob thought that the man must have presumed that some drunkard shinigami had injured himself again. Upon setting eyes on the bloodstained but uninjured Jacob, and the battered and limp Tatsuya his expression changed and he immediatelly shouted for two other medics to help him out. "What happened to him." The medic enquired as Jacob easily slid the lifeless student off his shoulder and laid him on the stretcher that had been brought out by the others. "Late night sparring session gone wrong." Jacob mumbled as he watched the medics set about removing the shoddy bandages from around Tatsuya's torso. The medic rolled his eyes as he turned away from Jacob and began to mumble something about stupid irresponsible students.

After about five minutes of solid working on the torn up student, the annoyed medic finally turned to Jacob who had remained leaning against the wall. "Your friend should be ok for now, but try not to beat him up so harshly next time ok." he said the faintest hint of reporach tingeing his voice. "He's not my friend." Jacob stated bluntly as he turned to leave the 4th division area. "Oh, well do you at least know his name??" The bemused medic asked as he eyed the 6'10 behemoth. "Tatsuya Ankoku." Jacob said as he turned back to towards the door and left. Shaking his head lightly, the 4th division member called for two members to take Tatsuya back to his dorm room.

Sentences - 22
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:59 pm

*Arriving at the barracks Tenkai walked through the doors with his brother hung over his shoulder. Upon his entrance several nurses immediately rushed to him barraging him with an attack of questions. He wasn't really in the mood to be answering questions let alone speaking to anyone. Suddenly from the back of the group though Tenkai could see someone making their way through the crowd. Once he saw who it was being nudged and shoved by the various others it brought Tenkai to action.*

"Stand aside!!!"

*With his loud booming voice traveling through the building the group immediately parted as if he had just sliced through them with a knife. The only person left standing in the now vacant region was Retsu. Walking forward next to her he didn't need to say anything before she nodded and began to lead off towards a vacant room. Opening the door for them Tenkai went on inside and set Hayashi down on the bed to rest. Turning around Retsu had shut the door and was standing right in front of him with a look that was expecting an explanation.*

"What happened to your brother?"

"Just a little sparring session that got a little serious is all. Little bastard is a lot tougher then I thought he would have been. But hes still no match for his older brother."

"Well that doesn't give you an excuse to beat on him like this. You could have seriously hurt him. Isn't it your job as his older brother to protect him?"

"Ahhh, he doesn't need me to protect him anymore. Plus, it'll do him good in the end. All our lives have just been hardships, one more will only make him that much stronger. Anyway, I have some urgent business I need to attend to regarding an event that occurred on sokuyoku hill. I just wish I could remember what it was....Oh well, I need to be going now. It was good talking with you again, hopefully we will see each other again soon."

*With that final sentence Tenkai turned off walking out towards the door. From behind though he felt a little tug on the back of his haori and turned his head to the side to see what it was. He had pretty much already guessed what it was and his idea was confirmed when he saw Retsu holding on to the end of his haori. Sighing, Tenkai turned around to face her.*

"I assume its about what I had said last time. Right now is not the time to be talking about that. There's not enough time on hand to talk about all the things I'm sure are floating through your head right now let alone my own. I'll come back as soon as time permits and then we can talk. I'm sorry but, duty calls."

*Turning around once more Tenkai walked off out of the room and shut the door behind him. He walked off out of the barracks not entirely sure what he should do. Whatever it was that happened up on the hill was still puzzling him. He knew it couldn't have been Hayashi that had knocked him out. Perhaps there was something more to it, something that caused him to forget. He would have to go see the Captain Commander with this business. Perhaps Kenya would know what was going on.*

Sentence Count: 40
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Class: Captain Commander

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Kenya made her way in to the fourth division med bay. As the doors slammed open she walked down the hall her hyaori fluttering violently. Her right hand was inside her kimono as well as her ring being concealed. She burst through Hayashi's door and stood next to the bed. Looming over she stared at the man waiting for him to wake up. Soon she walked over to the window and rested up against it.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:01 am

*Tenkai arrived at the medbay shortly after Kenya had come in with her rather loud entrance. All of the nurses and attendants were still startled by her arrival when Tenkai had come through the doors. When they saw him once more they seemed even more surprised most likely since he had just been there. He knew that they must have figured it had to do with the patient he brought in but he would not permit any of them to come inside. Right now what needed to be done was of the utmost importance and if it was as dangerous as it was made to be, could threaten all of soul society. Walking down the halls he caught the glance of Retsu once more who was coming up from the end of the hall. She began to approach him thinking he had come back to speak with her. He simply placed his hand up towards her and shook his head briefly before turning off into the room where his brother rested. He slammed the door rather loud behind him to let others know that what was going on in there was private. Tenkai sat himself down at the end of the bed and simply waited. There wasn't much else they could do until Hayashi woke up. He just hoped it would be soon.*

Sentence Count: 12
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

Reiryoku : 9260

RP Profile
Class: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 pm

after a few days hayashi finally woke up. hayashi's body was in complete pain. he did not know were he was or how he got here. hayashi looked around because he could not get up. it seemed that he was in the squad 4 barracks. he figure he was brought here so they could treat his wounds. hayashi then saw that not only was his brother here but the captain commander. hayashi was shocked and was wondering why captain commander kenya was here. he could understand why his brother was here but he had no idea why she was here. so hayashi spoke in a weak voice.

"tenkai its nice to see you here. but captain commander may i ask why are you here? and the better question what is going on?"

sent count 13
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:25 pm

"Good your awake, tell me everything that happened it is important."

Kenya said with a harsh and almost volatile tone. She had a job to protect the life of all in soul and this was going to get harder if what she thought was happening was going to happen. She loomed over the bed and awaited Hayashi's story.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:05 am

hayashi was a little startled by kenya's answer. it seemed that what ever happened on sokyuko hill was important. so hayashi started to recall on what happened.

"ok ill do my best to remember what happened. it happened when me and tenkai were sparring on top of sokyuko hill. i cant explain what happened to me since i cant remember if i fought or not. i kept blanking out after who knows how long i came to. i was out of energy and tenkai came for an attacked. i just managed to dodge it before blanking out completely. i cant remember what happened after that. but i did come to right before who ever it was left. it seemed that the person had cast a kido on tenkai for some reason. the person who attacked me was female and she was able to perfectly copy one of my zanpakuto. i can still remember what she looked like though. she was about six feet tall and had long pink hair i think she wore a shinigami outfit. and it seemed that she and some kind of mark on her forehead. i think it was a Z shape. that's all i can remember captain commander kenya"

sent count 18
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:56 pm

"I see, that is what I was afraid of. Rest Vice captain Bushinji, we will need you for an upcoming battle."

Kenya spoke in a harsh and commanding vice. This was no time for pleasant tones as the fate of soul it seemed was truly on the verge of Molestation. In a rush she remembered a scheduled task she had to attend to that was just as important due to the lack of a full captain roster. As she made her way out the door that suddenly burst forth Kenya spoke in her commanding tone once again.

"Captain Bushinji, You are with me."

Is all she said as she disappeared in to the halls and to Sokyoku hill. She was going to kill two birds with one stone.

{{EXIT--->Sokyoku hill}}
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:25 pm

once kenya left hayashi decided to take her advice. hayashi went to sleep for some well earned rest. though it was short lived since right after kenya left nurses came in. they attacked him with questions and questions. like do you need anything, does anything hurt, what happened to you, and etc.

"not to be rude or anything but leave me be and let me rest"

the nurses soon left hayashi's room. after they had all left hayashi fell asleep.

sent count 8
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:42 pm

a gate opened in the squad 4 med bay and all the nurses came to see who it was. hayashi came threw and fell to the ground. all the nurses came around him. they could all see what was wrong. hayashi's wounds had opened up again. they could tell that he was fighting when they told him to take it easy. one of them assumed that there had to be something real important for him to do such as thing. they were right it seemed that his captain had sent for him. they thought he had a choice he could have said no but he went anyway. once they got him to a room they started to heal his wounds again. once they had finished they strapped him down so when he came to he could not leave. not until his wounds had fully healed anyway. once hayashi came to he tried to get up but could not. he was wondering what was going on. he asked one of the nurses why he was strapped down. they told him it was necessary so that his wounds would heal and he would not open them again. of course hayashi was mad but there was nothing he could do about it. so he decided to rest he did hope that his captain would not be to mad at him for leaving. he could not help it he had no choice. he was lucky enough to make it back to the soul society. he should have known this would happen he knew his wounds were not fully healed but he went anyway. after that thought hayashi fell asleep.

sent count 22
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Class: 2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Nikitio appeared in Hayashi's room. Nurses were healing his wounds. They bowed to him. One of them, a male, stepped forward. "Nikitio Taicho. I am sorry for what happened to your Vice-Captain." Nikitio scoffed. "Do not be. He sealed his fate long ago. How is the healing coming?" The man looked surprised at his response. The man shook his head slightly as he cleared his head. He looked back at Hayashi and the nurses. He returned to Nikitio. "Well. He is well enough to speak. He has been eating and holding down his food. He had a few severe wounds, but we sealed them up first. His body is barely holding up, or at least it was. It is fine now. We have him stabilized now. He should be well enough." Nikitio nodded. "Thank you. No I must ask you to leave us. After I leave, I want him healed and good as new within twenty-four hours. Am I clear?" The man nodded. He didn't ask questions. He just returned to his comrades and told them what Nikitio said. They looked at him and left.

Nikitio walked forward to Hayashi's bed. He looked at him with cold lifeless eyes. "You think I did not notice you? That I did not see what you did? You were already injured. I couldn't care less if you 'risked your life' to kill Hollow. I did not tell you to go crazed. I did not tell you to use up all your power. I did not tell you to go all out. But you did. After I specifically don't you not do. I told you NOT to use up your power. I told you to bide your time. I told you to be CAREFUL! And yet here you are. Blooded and broken because of your mistakes. You could have gotten us all killed. If you were leading a mission, you could have gotten your team killed. Is this what you want? You want that? To put us all at risk? I will NOT tolerate such foolishness in my division. I hold no sorrow for you. I feel no pity for you. You deserve your fate. You deserve these wounds. You called for it upon yourself. You will learn what it means to be injured. You have not felt fear before. You have not felt pain before. But you will. I will ensure that now." Nikitio's voice was flat. It was emotionless. He did not feel any emotions for him. He did not and he could not.

He looked at him. He focused on Hayashi. He focused on his body. He focused on his head. He focused on his mind. He pictured Hayashi in true pain. His lips parted slowly. Those soft lips that were perfect for kissing, could be used for spewing acid. He could stab you at your core. He spoke the words to a dangerous kido. Here, kido could be used freely. "Hakufuku." His mind pounded into Hayashi's. He threw daggers of ice into the inner workings of his mind. A frozen hand wrapped around all of Hayashi's thoughts. The hand squeezed. He was ripping apart Hayashi's mind. He held back only because he didn't want to kill him. The kido was at about two-thirds of it's power. This kido would damage him mentally. It would cause him extreme pain. It would pick apart his mind layer by layer. Because Hayashi was bound, there was nowhere for him to go to escape this deadly Kido. Nikitio made sure to watch the amount of power he let out for he could kill him if he let too much slip.

------------
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:31 pm

though hayashi was bound to his bed he was able to fight the kido. hayashi felt the immense pain of the kido though. he knew that his captain was not pleased with him. well not pleased was putting it lightly he was pissed off at him. the kido was really messing with his mind. hayashi did all he could to fight it off. he did manage to ease the pain just enough for him to speak.

"well i can tell your pissed off captain. but its seems you dont now the full story. let me explain and i really dont care if you care to hear it or not. first off i did not use up all my power if i did i would have fell from exhaustion. and i dont remember going all out all i remember was asking what i could do to help then opening the gate. i may have left but i had no choice my wounds opened up again and i looked at the women with you and it looked like see was loosing energy. plus i could have not come to help since i was still injured from my last fight but i came anyway and put my life on the line to help you. anyway your right but i am not ready myself to lead a team now. at the moment i dont have the experience. so you can be mad at me all you want but i have had to deal with as much maybe more then you have my captain"

after finishing his sentence hayashi passed out. he could not take the pain anymore and he had to push himself just to be able to speak.

sent count 17
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

Reiryoku : 20130

RP Profile
Class: 3rd Seated officer of 2nd Division.

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Adam walked in behind his captain. He also needed medical attention. He'd have to wait though. He didn't want to disturb his captain. Not as he was in the middle of something. Besides. He was strong. Even if he didn't look like it. He was. He had grown in strength after the battle. He had fought like a true 2nd squad Soul reaper. He would have rather died on the field then retreat. It just wasn't him to let up ground. No matter how bad the odds where. He could be bleeding out and still fight. which he was. Adam kept fighting until his legs gave out. He didn't stop. He tried to push himself as hard as he could. Just to help his team. He was after all a shinigami. He was no coward. He wouldn't flee in the face of the enemy. Nor would he leave his wounded allies to take all the heat. Which was known of Adam.

Once Adam was inside he watched as his captain gave his vice hell. It wasn't a laughing matter. His face was emotionless. It didn't show anything. His cold light blue eyes would say everything. He was a little dissapointed at his Vice. However it wasn't his place to judge. He was still the 3rd seat, and he was out ranked here. Every word his captain said was the truth. It made perfect sense. Adam was on the same battlefield. He had even worse wounds, and was closer to death. yet he didn't leave. He fought until he could no longer go on. Adam shook his head. He had cleared his mind of any thought he had.

Adam then began to listen to what his Vice captain said. Mad? Yes of course he was mad. His Vice captain had just admited to not being able to lead a team. He was the Vice after all. He was meant to be a leader. Adam shook his head at all that was said. He then walked up beside his captain. looking down at the man now out cold. Adam was no longer using his Bankai, and he was supressing his soul power to make it so it was just below the Vice-captains. To everyone around, he looked like the weakest one in the room. Adam's wound was no longer bugging him. He had done well to ignore that. It now looked as if he had no wound. His clothing did hide it well. Just not well enough to hide from the 4th division medics, who were now waiting for him outside.

----------
sentences:62
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Class: 2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Nikitio didn't even bother listening. Hayashi meant nothing to him. He knew little of this man other than the fact that he was not someone Nikitio liked. He was impulsive, soft, and would die sooner or later. He had disobeyed him on multiple levels, and he had the nerve to try and justify leaving. Nikitio had had enough. He released the kido and summoned the nurse. "Ignore the Vice-Captain. He has chosen his path and he will reap what he has sown. Tend to my Third Seat. He has suffered injuries. You have one hour to get him to the peek of his health. Wake Hayashi up afterwards and send him to the 2nd Division Barracks. It's time that he learn his place within the 2nd Division." Nikitio looked at Adam for a moment with empty eyes. He looked away and then used shunpo.

::EXIT::

----------------------
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:39 pm

the nurses did the best they could to patch hayashi up. they could tell something happened when his captain showed up. he must have done something to harm him but here was no way to prove it. after a few hours they managed to heal most of hayashi wounds. just enough so that he could get up. he was all bandaged up you could not see his face. hayashi was also in no shape to speak either and he could barely walk. the helped him walk to the division 2 barracks.

::EXIT::

sent count 8
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

Reiryoku : 20130

RP Profile
Class: 3rd Seated officer of 2nd Division.

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:13 pm

After a good while Adam was fully healed. The medics worked fast. They did well. His wound was gone. Well for the most part. He still had two massive scars left from the two blades. Once he was healed up he looked around. He couldn't find anyone. His captain had left a little while ago. Leaving him in the care of the nurses and medics. Adam wasn't to happy. However he needed the care. If he didn't he wouldn't work well with 2nd. He didn't want that. He didn't want to let his captain down. No matter what he wouldn't let his captain down. He wanted to be ready.

Once Adam got up he looked around once more to see that his LT was gone. Adam got up quickly and ran for the door. He ran towards 2nd.

Exit-------->2nd division
-------
sentences:20
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:22 pm

*BOOM* the doors cracked and burst open as Kenya made her last shunpo to the desk. Papers flew all oer as things were kicked up and thrown around. Kenya's image dissipated yet again in a loud boom that rivaled that of a sonic boom. She reappeared next to a gurney and placed kami on it. She signaled others to come and take care of the girl.

"YOU, HERE, NOW."

She bellowed as she pointed to a nurse that seemed to be doing nothing. Kenya then spoke one word as she sat and waited in the room.

"Concussion."

Kenya watched the doctors and others take care of Kami. When they finished they closed the door and Kenya sat at her bedside waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

Reiryoku : 0

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:39 pm

After two hours Kami's eyes open halfway. Her hand lays on her head softly.
Owwwww, where am I?
Kami tries to sit up but her head is spinning to much and she falls back down.
"I feel like I just got run over."
Her eyes look over to Kenya. Then she looks down, her heart sinks and she closes her eyes in shame. It obvious she still feels bad for knocking herself out.
I'm sorry Kenya-sama. I wasn't strong enough, you must be ashmed.
She slowly turns on her side facing the wall away from Kenya. She can't show her the tears in her eyes. She thinks it'll make Kenya believe she's weak.
--------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Kenya slowly walked over and sat down on the bed beside kami. Resting the back of her hand on Kami's cheek Kenya sighed softly. She started to speak in an ever softer voice.

"It's ok Kami. You did good. I'm not ashamed of you. And your not weak either."

She sad as she continued to run her hand back and forth across Kami's cheek. After a little bit Kenya took out a handkerchief and patted Kami's eyes.

"It's ok. In reality...you..you...Remind me of the doughtier I never had. Oh, Titus was so romantic. We would sit by a special place in Rukongai where he found a cave..and a waterfall. Oh we would jump off of it and lay on the small island in the middle and just stare at the sky and he would hold me tight."

Kenya said as she realized who she was talking to and her heart sank as she remembered what happened after.

"I'm sorry. But truth be told I'm proud of you Kami. Really I am."

Kenya muttered in Kami's ear sh she got up and looked out the window.

"I'll contact your Sensei and tell him you are ok. By now he may have heard you were hurt."

Kenya said as she headed for the door but froze before opening it.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:27 am

She listens to Kenya closely and closes her eyes as they're dried. After amoment she feel Kenya stop at the door and she takes the oppertunity.
Kenya-sama, thank you. For everything that you have done.
All I really wanted was to feel welcome here. All the other students told me that I shouldn't be here, that I'm soft. But, Kenya-sama has help me see that's wrong. I do belong here, and I'll prove it to the enitre world!

She turns over on her back her eyes still closed. After a moment a soft snore comes from the back of her throat.
--------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:00 am

Kenya closed the door as she left, making sure not to make a sound so she wouldn't disturb Kami. It was an odd day indeed. She had met someone she thought of as a daughter and finally got to remember the good times of her love.

{{EXIT<-----????}}
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:13 pm

After the longest time, Kami eyes slowly open and streches her arms.
Finally, how long have I been out?
Moving her sleeping arms and legs slowly to get the blood flowing again she sits up and streches. After a moment her eyes open and she thinks.
Kenya-sama!
Her eyes dart back and forth looking around the room.
Where's Kenya-sama?!!!
Jumping to her feet swaying a bit, she takes off running. Doctors try and hold her back but she manages to slip away and run towards Kenya's spiritual pressure.
-----------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Medbay   4th Division Medbay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Division Medbay
Page 1 of 1