Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reikon's Dorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reikon Hanpa
Tier 0
Reikon Hanpa

Reiryoku : 5280

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Unseated

Reikon's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Reikon's Dorm   Reikon's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Reikon, having just gotten back from Zanjutsu class, was sprinting through the hallwways, panting and gasping for breath as she sped onward. She was a pretty fast runner, but it was a very far distance from the training grounds to the girl's dorms, and up the four flights of stairs, and she wasn't quite that endurant. She fled into her room, slamming the door shut, barely taking time to take off her sandals. Suddenly the sandals and her white socks were flying through the air, landing of her floor as she threw herself into the section of her room that was divided off to make her bed private. Kneeling at the mattress, she looked out into her windowsill and found what she had been rushing so much to get to. Through heavy, haggard breaths, she greeted the tiny little thing.

"Hey there. I'm sorry I'm late. A sensei held me.. Up.. You see, and I couldn't get away fast enough. I got really good at zanjutsu though, Daisuke taught me h-" She rambled on, suddenly interrupted by the high pitched call of the thing she had been talking to, it was hungry. She apologized quickly, grabbing the warm, furry, thing in her hands and cuddling it close to her chest as she ran through a small box sitting next to her bed with her other hand. She produced a rice bowl, and a small box of what appeared to be kitty chow. Placing the bowl on the ground, she filled it and then produced another, along with a water bottle. She filled that bowl with water, and let the little black and white creature down so that it could eat.

"Just, try to be quiet, kitty. If the sensei is doing patrols and she hears you we're both in trouble." She pleaded with the kitten in a whispering tone, stroking behind her ears as she purred and ate the food that Reikon had provided for her. It was a good day, her and her kitten, who she named 'neko'- Reikon wasn't the most creative person when it came to names- were together and content, the sun was up and warm, birds were singing a beautiful tune. It seemed almost surreal, like a day this good couldn't happen to someone who was about to enter a world of such violence and struggle.

Rei sighed, the good moment would have to be a fleeting one. She had to go over to Hakudo class, to learn more combat she wasn't good at, and then later she might as well learn a few more kido. So, she stroked the kitten one last time, kissed it between its ears, and went about putting her socks and sandals back on. When everything was situated, she left her dorm and headed to Hakudo class.

--------------
{25}
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa
Tier 0
Reikon Hanpa

Reiryoku : 5280

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Unseated

Reikon's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reikon's Dorm   Reikon's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Reikon sped into the room, once again, this time casting off more than just he shoes and socks. She would streak past the black and white kitten, her bare white skin almost ghostly in the light of the sun which beamed in through her windows, being dimmed and paled by the gray curtains that stood between her and the hole in her wall. She ran toward her mini bathroom, jumping directly into the shower and turning the water on in one fluid movement. After quite some time, a large amount of water, and a vigorous attempt at drying her hair with just a towel, Reikon was out and dressed once again. Her hair was finally dry, pulled up into a ponytail, the bone-white ribbon that held it there standing out defiantly against the black void of hair.

She gave the kitten a warm smile, and a light stroke behind its ears, producing a loving purr from deep inside its throat. After saying goodbye to the kitten once more, and resupplying it with a bit of food and water, she turned to leave the dormroom. As she was walking out, she noticed a sensei walking up toward her room. The sensei raised an eyebrow at her as she walked up.
"I heard a noise, and came to check up on it. Why aren't you in class?" The sensei asked her, since Reikon appeared to be running late.

"Well, I was taking a shower after Hakudo class, and it took too long to dry my hair. I'm going to practice kido and wet hair would distr-" She began, being cut off by the ever-rude and crabby sensei.

"Yes, just get to class and don't do it again." She snapped, turning on her heels and walking back toward her office. Reikon let out a sigh of relief, happy that the kitten hadn't meowed while the sensei was nearby, and turned the other way, heading off to Kido class.

----------
{15}
Back to top Go down

Reikon's Dorm
Page 1 of 1