Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tatsuya's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

Reiryoku : 39080

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Academy Student

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Tatsuya had finally made it to the Shinigami academy. It had taken three days of travel from district 80 and then another two days of registrations and entrance exams. Tatsuya was beginning to wonder why he had even decided to leave to join this place, so far it had seemed to be filled with preppy rich kids laughing and running through the halls like idiots. While Tatsuya had sat and ridiculed the sights of the academy a tall burly man walked up. In a deep voice the man began to talk, "Tatsuya Anokoku.....is that you?" Tatsuya looked up at the man who seemed to have eaten one too many ramen bowls, "Yea...that's me." The man picked up his clipboard and with his pen he checked something off, "Ok then, follow me Tatsuya". Tatsuya sighed, he had finally gotten cozy on that bench and it was already time for him to get up and walk some more. Slowly getting himself up into a standing position, Tatsuya began to follow the man through the hallway.

They had been walking for over ten minutes and it seemed they were nowhere close to their destination. That is, until the man stopped in front of one of the doors in the hallway and said, "We're now at our destination." He then motioned Tatsuya over to open the door. Tatsuya looked at the man suspiciously, the only doors he ever knew was those of the houses he was breaking into, no one had ever actually welcomed him to open one before. Slowly turning the knob, Tatsuya pushed the door open and walked into the room. There was a bed, a wooden chair, and a closet, overall a very plain room. "Ok Mr. Anokoku, this will be your dorm room for the duration of your training at the academy. If you need anything please ask some of your senior students for assistance." The man then made a sharp turnabout and walked out the room and down the hallway. As Tatsuya looked around he found himself smiling a bit. He was in a room, an actual room, and it was all his. He had never had his own room before, let alone a place to call his own. Maybe coming to this Academy would be one of the best decisions he had ever made.

While thinking these thoughts a loud bell began to ring, with an announcement that classes would be beginning in five minutes. Tatsuya sighed, after all this work to get into the academy it seemed it was already time for him to do actual work in the academy. At this moment all he wanted was some sleep, but it seemed he have to put that desire on hold. Picking up his schedule, Tatsuya read and determined that his first class would be the Kido class, or whatever the hell that was. Tatsuya made this way out of the door and down the hall towards the classroom.

Sentences - 23
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Tatsuya had finally made his way back to his dorm after such a long and eventful day. He went to two classes, got ridiculed in one and beat up in the other. All in all it was a pretty shitty day. All Tatsuya could think about was rest, he hadn't slept in the entire time that he had taken him to get to the Academy from district 80, and when he did have the opportunity to rest, that old man had to wake him up during his nap. Then it hit him, the kido book. Reaching into his jacket, Tatsuya was able to pull the book out of the lining of his jacket. "Demon Arts...." Tatsuya was still interested in the damage that was caused by the shot the teacher had did, maybe this book could teach him how to use something more powerful. A grin then spread across his face. If he learned how to master these "kido" then he'd be able to talk all the shit he wanted in that class, and make that teacher look like an utter douche bag. It was the perfect plan, though for it to work he'd have to practice on this stuff with his off time from class...."Dammit...there's always a catch." After a few minutes Tatsuya deemed that it was a small price to pay in order to make that man look like an idiot in front of his students. "Ok then...I'll have to wake up early, It's around 3PM right now, I guess Ill wake up at 3AM and start learnin' this stuff..." Tatsuya nodded as the plan was set. Leaping forward he landed on his bed and almost immediately he fell asleep.

Sentences - 15
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:01 am

An alarm sounded and Tatsuya reached his hand out, quickly turning it off. Looking at the clock he could see that it was now 3AM, it was time to start this kido stuff. Lugging himself out of bed was hard to do, especially when he was actually getting to sleep in a bed, but mastering this stuff and showing that snobby teacher up would be well worth it. Tatsuya slowly stood and picked up the demon arts book from his desk. If he was going to practice this, it'd be better to do it in secret, since the academy had a curfew of students being out on campus. Tatsuya glanced out of the window and examined the dense woods that surrounded the academy. "Hmm, maybe there's a spot out there..." Putting the book back into the lining of his jacket, Tatsuya slowly slid his window open and slipped out of the window, running off from the academy and into the woods.

Sentence - 8
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Tatsuya jumped up, now in an upwards sitting position. He looked around the room and saw that he was now in his dorm. And from the light that was now entering the room from the window he could pretty much tell that it was morning. His head was throbbing, and he felt completely weak. Though all of this was affecting him all he could think of was the conversation he had just had. He was awake now, so could that mean that entire conversation was an illusion? He had been losing a lot of blood, and even passed out, maybe that thing he was talking to was just a hallucination. Tatsuya was inclined to believe that the whole previous event was just a figment of his imagination, but that voice....the things it said, even if this was just a figment of his imagination what it spoke was the truth. He had become weak and the only way he'd be able to reedeem himself now would to become stronger. Tatsuya knew what he had to do now.

He turned himself carefully, trying not to rip the patchwork that had been done to his side. Those knives had messed him up pretty bad, especially the one that had been placed between his ribs. Looking at it now it was far smaller than a wound of that seriousness should have been. Tatsuya had read in his kido book that it was possible to use reiatsu in order to heal wounds, someone might have used healing kido on him. He wasn't at 100% but he'd have to manage. He needed to become stronger, and the only way to do that would be to master the skills that these people were offering to teach them, and in the back of his mind Tatsuya knew they'd all regret it.

Sentences - 17
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Tatsuya had finally made his way back into his dorm room. All the muscles in his body ached and some of his wounds seemed to have slightly opened back up. Tatsuya walked over to his sink and began to run the water before removing his shirt. He began to inspect the stab wounds he had and began to clean them up. It seemed he had pushed himself a little too hard, but if he was going to get stronger it was just something he'd have to deal with. After cleaning himself up he made his way to his bed and sat on its edge. Thoughts of the conversation he had with that enigmatic creature swirled around in his head. If he ever wanted to have a chance to speak with it again, he'd have to follow its commands for the moment, so that meant putting 100% into his studies in this academy. Tatsuya let out a long sigh before laying his head down into his pillow. "I'll have to attend Zanjutsu and Hoho class tommorow....they'll probably be wondering why I've never show up to one of their classes..." Tatsuya began to laugh quietly before quickly nodding off and falling asleep.

Sentences - 11
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:28 am

Tatsuya slowly trudged through the hallway. While he made his way back to his dorm room he began to think of the events that had occurred that night. His face began to heat up as he thought about it. Throughout his life he had never experienced anything like he had tonight. Quite frankly, he never thought he would experience anything like what happened. He began to think of the emotions they shared and the actions they took with one another. As he did this his face heated up once again. Tatsuya soon began to question himself. Was this feeling he was having truly love? He had never felt anything like it before. From the moment he first set foot in that zanjutsu class and laid eyes on her, he knew their was something magnificent about her. As he began to know her better throughout their spar, he couldn't' help but fall for her. She was simply beautiful. The cute way in which she spoke. The eloquent manner in which she held herself. The positive way in which she viewed the world and all things that resided within it. Not to mention her ravishingly good looks. She was perfect, or at least in Tatsuya's eyes which was all that mattered.

Thinking back on all of this while walking down the hallway, Tatsuya couldn't help but smile. Nothing had ever made him feel as serene as when she and he were together. Tatsuya began to smile, "I do love her..." Almost instantly after saying this, his zanpaktou began to shake violently within its sheathe. "What the hell...." After saying this Tatsuya was sent sprawling to the floor, clutching his head in intense pain. It was the same pain that he felt when the voice had begun to speak to him during zanjutsu class, except this time it felt as though it had been magnified one hundred times over. "Ahhhhh!!!!" Tatsuya began to roll about the floor in pain, trying his hardest to stand. With every attempt to stand, the pain and the screeching sound causing it seemed to increase, sending him to the floor once again. Tatsuya began to crawl, making his way slowly down the hallway, still writhing in excruciating pain. A few minutes passed and Tatsuya had finally managed to crawl his way to the front of his dorm room. Tatsuya slowly put his hands in front of him, as if to do a push-up. Then pushed his body up, placing his knee under himself he reached up and grabbed the door knob, slowly opening the door. Tatsuya crawled at a snails pace inside of his room, kicking his foot in order to slam the door shut. He looked up at the clock revealing it to be almost midnight. Almost on cue, Tatsuya passed out, the pain proving too much to endure.

Tatsuya quickly opened his eyes. They revealed that he was in a world that was blacker than black. He looked at his hands and arms and realized that his entire body had turned to a snow white color, even his clothing. It dawned on him that he was now back in the domain of the "voice". He had last been here after his loss to Ryusaki. Being here more than likely meant that it had something to say. Tatsuya sighed, "Hey! You're stopping me from going to sleep. If I don't get some rest before class then how do you expect me to get stronger?! I'm trying to do what you said!" Tatsuya waited for a minute before a large impact hit him in his abdomen, sending him flying backwards. Tatsuya rolled about the floor for a minute before skidding to a stop, laying face down coughing. "Quiet!!!! A maniacal laugh soon followed this violent outburst. "Tatsuya. Who exactly do you think you're talking to? Have you mistaken me for one of your little academy student friends? Hopefully not, because I you should know that I'll kill you if you were to make a mistake like that one again!" Tatsuya was then dragged up from the floor by his throat and was now dangling in the air. He struggled to breathe. What felt like a bony hand was tightly grasping his throat. Tatsuya began to cough while trying to open his eyes. His eyes opened and Tatsuya saw that the hand that grasped his neck was literally skeletal. Tatsuya looked up and saw that towering over him was a sight like he had never seen before. The skeletal hand connected to an enshrouded figure, which held an extremely large scythe in his other hand, an equally large sword sheathed at his side. The figure then began to squeeze his neck tighter before swinging his arm forward and sending Tatsuya flying once more before landing on the floor hard.

"Tsk Tsk, look at what you've made me do Tatsuya. I summoned you here simply to talk, and now you have me wanting to kill you!" Tatsuya continued to cough, trying to regain his breathe. The figure then began to laugh. "Now, I wanted to talk to you about your progress. You're coming along nicely. You've learned a few more kido and you've also become better in close ranged battle." Tatsuya had finally finished his coughing fit and weakly made his way up on his legs. "What is the problem then?! I'm doing what you told me to do." The figure began to laugh once more. "Indeed you are Tatsuya, but there is one problem." Tatsuya looked at him questioningly, "What problem would this be?" The figure then turned its hooded head towards Tatsuya and commenced to what seemed like staring. "C'mon now Tatsuya, you should know what Im talking about...That girl...what does she mean to you?"

Tatsuya cursed under his breathe. He had hoped that this thing wouldn't bring Jaxon up, but it looked as though it was unavoidable. "Why do you have to bring her into this conversation? I thought we were talking about me getting stronger." "We are Tatsuya. You fail to realize that she's impeding your progress. Tell me...what was it that you said that you felt about her?" Immediately Tatsuya knew what the figure was getting at. "I said....I said that I loved her...." "Oh really? Love? Did the infamous Tatsuya Ankoku really use the word, "love" in a sentence? My my, you've fallen very far from grace, Tatsuya. The same man who was responsible for the deaths of hundreds speaking of "love". You've lost yourself." Tatsuya frowned as he listened to the figure. "What if....what if I don't want to regain who I used to be?" The figure began to laugh, but it was obvious there was a tinge of anger within it. "Tatsuya. Did you hear how idiotic what you just said was? That statement was all the proof I needed to show the adverse affects this girl is having on you. Im ordering you to cut off your ties with her before she becomes an even bigger distraction." Tatsuya sighed as he listened to what the figure told him.The fact that he even dared to say what he had just said pissed him off. "Ya know....you've been making a lot of demands of me. If you really knew me, you'd know that I don't take kindly to orders. It's a wonder why I even listened to you in the first place." The figure began to stare at Tatsuya before mockingly laughing at him, "Oh really? So what do you plan on doing about it?" Tatsuya began to smirk towards the figure. "That's simple, I'm not going to do anything. Cya later" With that Tatsuya disappeared from the dimension. "That bastard....He figured out that this dimension exist within him....he's smarter than the idiot I take him for. Not too much smarter though."

Tatsuya's eyes slowly opened, revealing his dorm room. Tatsuya stood up and darted his gaze towards the clock. To his amazement it was only 12:01 AM. It seemed that only a minute had passed by since he passed out. "So I was right. The place that I was being brought to was inside of me. It makes sense now. The way that he knew any and everything that went on with me. He's my zanpaktou spirit. Whew, Im glad I was right about him. If I wasn't he probably would have killed me..." As well as training Tatsuya had also been brushing up on his knowledge of shinigami topics. He just so happened to stumble upon the topics of zanpaktou spirits a couple of days ago, but he didn't put the connection together until literally a couple of seconds ago. Maybe now that he knew this information and knew how to deal with him now, the spirits hold on him would begin to subside. "I'll have to worry about this more in the morning. Right now I have to get to sleep...." Tatsuya dragged himself to his bed and quickly fell asleep.

A few hours passed by and his alarm clock began to sound off. Tatsuya sat up and began to rub his eyes, yawning while he did so. He soon quickly hopped out of bed. He then began to do three sets of push-ups, followed by a couple of sets of sit-ups. As he stood he began to stretch himself out. He was now fully awake. He made his way to the bathroom and began to brush his teeth. After that he began to take a shower. When his shower had finished he began to get dressed while looking at the clock. He still had a lot of time to spare before class started. "Heh, I wonder if Jaxon is there already...." He began to smile as he thought about her. With this thought in mind Tatsuya slipped his haori on and made his way out of the door.

Sentences - 406
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Tatsuya walked through the Senkai Gate and appeared one the other side within the Shinigami academy. He looked around and it seemed that they had arrived during curfew. There were no students roaming the halls and most of the lights were out. "Hmm, guess I'd better get to my room..." Tatsuya began to walk up the stairs to the second level of the academy, to where the dorm rooms were. He walked at a comfortable pace while he held Jaxon in his arms. He made sure not to walk too fast so that he wouldn't wake her from her sleep. He continued his way down the hallway until he arrived in front of his dorm room. He remembered he hadn't locked it this morning because of his rush to get to class. He moved in closer to the door and lightly turned the knob with his hand, quietly pushing the door open with his foot. He walked inside and gently pushed the door closed.

He began to look around his room with a sigh. There was a single bed in the middle of the room, a sink, a shower, a drawer for his clothes, and a chair that sat next to the bed. It really wasn't anything compared to Jaxon's room, but hopefully she wouldn't mind. He walked over to the bed and moved the cover out of the way. He gently laid Jaxon down and placed the covers over her. She was fast asleep, so he decided he might as well take a shower. He had been working pretty hard fighting those hollow earlier, so it only made sense.

He made his way to his shower and began to run the water until it had began to warm up. He undressed and got into the shower. He let the water run over him for a while as he began to think of the days events. He still couldn't believe that simple class meant for shunpo had evolved into a war against an army of hollow. Maybe this is what the woman who had given him the invitation to the class meant by, "Advanced Classes". Tatsuya laughed a bit at this and grabbed his cloth. He began to lather it up and began to wash himself. He had to get all of the blood and sweat off of himself. Even though the day had gone far from what he thought it would have been, there was a silver lining in it, as with most things. This was great experience for when they'd graduate. They had a taste of what they'd be in for during their missions and duties as full fledged shinigami. It showed Tatsuya what he'd have to grow and improve on, and a little into what he was good at. It also showed him the strengths and weaknesses of those around him. Tatsuya soon finished washing himself off and reached for the shampoo. He poured some into his hand and began to lather it into his hair. He had gotten some sand in his hair from falling into the desert. When he finished lathering it up, he rinsed it out and turn off the water. He shook his head a couple of times, shaking free any of the excess water from his hair and then wrapped his towel around his waist. Since his hair was now wet, it's normally bushy appearance was gone and it was now straight, falling down past his shoulders.

He made his way to his drawer and began rummaging through it. He took out some boxers he had and a pair of shorts he had and put them on. He sluggishly made his way to the chair next to the bed and sat down. He was tired, even though Jaxon had healed him he still needed to rest to get some of his stamina back. But thanks to her he wasn't in cast's or worse, dead. He smiled at her as he watched her peacefully sleeping. He watched her for a moment before he fell asleep in the chair.

Sentences - 56
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

Reiryoku : 37000

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 am

Jaxon was still knocked out when Tatsuya walked through the Senkai Gate. She was smiling some as she slept. She was dreaming some. Her hands would close and open sometimes. She would turn and bury her head into Tatsuya. Move her body closer to his. All while he ws walking. She was trying to sleep in a comfortable position in his arms. She finally found one. Her head rested on his shoulder. Her lips pressed close to his neck. She was basically curling herself around him. Enjoying the comfort of his arms. She was dreaming a bit. Her dream was actually a collection of dreams put together. One changing into another. Then another. Then another. No two dreams were the same. But so far all of them were good. She didn’t wake up with any shifts of movement Tatsuya made. She was too far into her dreams. Usually she was a light sleeper. But not this time. She was too tired. It would take a lot to wale her up. If she was poked. No effect. But shaken awake. Now that will wake her up.

Even within her dreams, she felt her body move. From Tatsuya’s strong warm arms to something cold. She shivered a bit as she curled up some. Trying to get some heat back. She wanted Tatsuya back. She wanted his warmth. His strong arms. His love. She started to open her eyes as she heard something. The running of water? Were they near a stream? No. They couldn’t be. But what was it? She was only able to crack her eyes a tiny bit. That gave her a hint to something. She was in a room. But it was dark. It was smaller. It wasn’t as furnished. She wasn’t in her Dorm room. She didn’t see Tatsuya anywhere. Could this be his Dorm room? Did he take her here? Before she could think more on it, her closes closed again. She couldn’t keep them open anymore. Once her eyes closed again, she fell back to sleep. She was too tired to care where she was right now. She’ll deal with it when she awakens. Later. Much, much later. She didn’t get to see Tatsuya come out. She didn’t get to see him come out of the shower. Didn’t get to see how different he looked when he was wet. Didn’t get to see him change into his boxers. She was too far into her dreams. She rolled a bit to the side some. She then started to frown. Her dreams were starting to change. They were starting to become nightmares.

“No! Tatsuya!” She cried out. She sat straight up. She then used Shunpo. Her eyes were still closed. She ran into his dresser. “Ooof! Get off of me! Go away! Tatsuya!” She called out in her nightmare. She was still trapped in her nightmare. Something that was on his dresser fell and landed on her. She gasped some as she opened her eyes. She was awake now. She was breathing heavily. Her eyes darted around the place. She didn’t see Tatsuya in the chair. She was disoriented as to where she was. She pushed whatever fell on her to the side. Then began to stand up. She looked around some. She then placed her hand to her hip. Her zanpakuto was missing. It wasn’t at her hip. “What? Where is it?” She asked. She then bent over some as she looked for her zanpakuto in the darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 100
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:17 pm

“No! Tatsuya!”. Tatsuya awoke from his sleep as he heard Jaxon's voice. He frantically looked around the dark room, only to hear a crash coming from the direction of his dresser. "Jaxon! What's going on?!" Tatsuya hopped up from the chair and began to quickly move forward, trying to make his way to were the crash sound had came from. “Ooof! Get off of me! Go away! Tatsuya!” Tatsuya swiftly made his way to the light switch. It seemed as though someone had made their way into his room and now had attacked Jaxon. Like hell was he going to let this guy get away. He flipped the switch, which instantly cut the lights on. When he did this all he saw was Jaxon bent over searching for something. “What? Where is it?” She had begun patting on her hip where her zanpaktou would normally be. It seemed that she was searching for it now.

Tatsuya sighed. He had tried to stay up to watch her rest and make sure nothing like this happened, but he accidentally dozed off. Tatsuya made his way to her and kneeled down. He gently placed his arms around her and hugged. "Hey now, everything is ok. You were just having a nightmare. There's nobody here but us." He moved back a bit and used one of his hands to flip some of her hair that had fallen in front of her face out of the way. She was breathing very hard and it seemed she was a bit disoriented. It wasn't all that surprising though, she needed rest and from the brief glance he gave the clock it was still very late. She needed to get some sleep. Tatsuya slowly picked her up. He held her close to him and made his way to the bed. He gently laid her down and placed the covers over once more. He then kneeled down on the floor so that he was closer to her while she laid in the bed. Tatsuya smiled at her and and placed his hand on her cheek before leaning forward and kissing her lips. "You need to get some rest Jaxon. You used up a lot of energy earlier." Tatsuya then stood and continued to look down at her with a smile. "Now, is there anything you need or want before you head off back to sleep?" Tatsuya looked attentively at her. She had taken care of him during more than one occasion, it was now time for him to do the same for her.

Sentences - 31
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Jaxon blinked some as the light was flicked on. “Ah!” She exclaimed as she rubbed her eyes. Her eyes have been closed and been in darkness for so long. The sudden brightness made her eyes hurt some. She stiffened up as she felt someone touch her. But then her body instantly relaxed. It was Tatsuya. She knew it was him. Knew it. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him back. “Sorry about that. The nightmare felt so real. I’m glad you’re here.” She said. She was a bit embarrassed. She reopened her eyes. Just in time to see him flip some of her hair out of her face. She blushed. She saw what he wore. Just boxers. Nothing more. Nothing less. She also noticed his hair was different. It seemed to be wet. Instead of it being up and poofy some. It was straight down his back. She licked her lips some. She blushed more. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He then carried her back to his bed. She rubbed her nose some agaist his naked chest. He smelled clean. Fresh. He must have had a shower. No blood on him anywhere. No signs of him fighting anywhere. She blinked some then. She looked then down at herself. She was still covered head to toe in blood. She must smell awful. She must look awful as well. She then sweatdropped as she looked around. Wherever she went, there was blood. She would have to clean that up for him later. She looked up at him. He just placed her in his bed. She now had the covers over her. She was making the blood soak into his covers and bed.

She smiled more at him. He was paying such attention to her. She reached out and stroked his cheek some. She liked how close he was to her. He was kneeled on the floor beside her. But she wanted him to have the bed. It was his after all. But he was being a gentlemen. She looked to the clock. She then blinked some. Was it really that late? She didn’t feel as if it was that late. But then again. She has been fighting and healing nonstop. She has lost track of time. So maybe his clock was right. She smiled wider at him as he smiled. She then leaned her cheek more into his hand. She blushed as he leaned forward. She kissed him back happily. She has been wanting to do that for a while now. She even wanted to do that as they fought. She chuckled some as she heard what he said. He was going to take care of her now. She watched him stand up. She tilted her head some at him. She smiled and nodded. “Yes. I’m still covered in blood. Can I take a shower? I don’t like to be covered in blood. It bothers me.” She said. She scrunched her nose a bit. She moved the covers to make her point. “I’ll also change the sheets for you, the blood from the Hollows that I was covered in soaked in. I also want you to rest with me in the bed. I’ll sleep better if you’re with me and holding me.” She said. She smiled up at him. Blushing some more. "You make me feel safe. Warm. Loved. Strong. Right now I need your comfort. Is that okay? Or am I asking too much?" She asked. She didn't want to be away from him as she slept. She wanted to be as close as she could to him.

Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Tatsuya began to laugh as he he watched Jaxon crinkle her nose with her first question. It seemed she wanted to take a shower as well. Tatsuya figured she'd be asleep until the morning time anyway, so he wasn't at all worried about the damage that was caused to the sheets. She was far more important than sheets, so he wasn't concerned at all about them. He began to blush though as he heard the rest of what she was saying, be he ultimately smiled warmly. He was happy she felt so strongly about him. He laughed as he heard her ask if she was asking too much. "Hehe, not at all. Im here to cater to you." He winked playfully and leaned in once more, kissing her. He then got up and walked to the closet, pulling out a towel, cloth. He walked over and gave them to her before walking back to the closet and pulled out another cover and sheets. "I'll change the sheets while you take your shower."

Sentences - 11
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:55 pm

She smiles and chuckles some as Tatsuya began to laugh at the crinkle of her nose. She smiles back at Tatsuya. She knew she probably made him blush. But the dark color of his skin hides it. She smiled more as he laughed. She even joined him in the laughing. She nods as she heard his answer. She was happy to hear that. She chuckles more at his wink. She leaned towards him again. She kisses him back, taking her time. She sat up on the bed as he walked to the closet. She smiled as she was handed a towel and a cloth. “Thank you Tatsuya. This will help me sleep better. I’ll smell better and look better too.” She said. She smiled widely and chuckled. She got up as he walked away. She set the towel and the cloth onto the table beside the bed. She nodded as she stretched her body a bit. “Okay. I promise to not take too long.” She told him. Smiling at him. She was also blushing a bit. She started to take off her clothes. She was blushing deeply. But he’s already seen her naked breasts. He even touched and tasted them. He was going to see her nude body sooner or later. She was only left in her light pink bra and matching panties. She even took the black ribbon that held her hair up out. Everything she wore was covered in blood. This will take a while to wash it all out. She moved to put her clothes in the washer in his Dorm. She then moved into the bathroom. She turned the shower on and stood to the side. She was waiting for the water to heat up. Once it was warm enough for her, she stepped inside.

Once she stepped into the spray of warm water, she groaned out softly. It felt so good to her. Not only was it washing off the blood. But the warmth of the water helped ease her muscles. The pounding of the water on her body massaged her some. “Oh God. This feels so good.” Jaxon said. She was even stretching her body. She was in a lot of pleasure right now. She smiled as she started to clean her hair first. Seeing as it would take the longest to clean. The longest to dry. And she’ll need to brush it before she goes to bed. She leaned her head back into the spray of water. Her hands massaging her scalp gently. As she started to rub the blood out of her hair, she started to hum. She then began to sing softly. She usually sang while she was in the shower. It was out of habit. “Kiss kiss, fall in love. Maybe you’re my love. I’ve noticed that I’m always around you. But is it hating? Liking? Or just paranoia? When I can see my feelings clearly. Lady or Host, it doesn't matter. The reason for which people fall in love is different for everyone. But maybe you’re my love. I want to meet you now. And give you a sweet person, a cherry blossom kiss. If your heart moves from it, let's have a romantic love. More important than the future is the present. The delightful spring love is a blossoming virgin's aesthetics. For example. I want to try looking for the still-unknown you of mine. But I'm scared. In denim. In frills. In casuals and Chinese dress. Every time we meet, I change sevenfold and my resolution falters. The doors of love that open one after another. Are fully loaded with thrills. It’s definitely love! On days when were busy and pass by each other. A sakura kiss. It’s a love romantic enough to be painful. Lets accept each others weak spots, too. Love that touches one another is invincible. The two of us who seem to bloom are the protagonists. Lets create memories that wont lose against the blindingly bright sky now. It's definitely love! I want to meet you. Who are kind, now. A sakura kiss. When our hearts pound. Its romantic love. The present is even more important than the future. The beautiful spring love is a blossoming maidens aesthetics. Yeah. A blossoming maidens aesthetics. Kiss kiss, fall in love. Maybe you’re my love.” She sang out. Her voice was soft and sweet.

She then grabbed the cloth and lathered it up. She washed every inch of her body. Soon she was done. She then grabbed the towel and started to dry herself off. She tried her best to dry her hair. Though it would still be wet. She smiled as she felt much better now. She smelled a bit like Tatsuya though. But she didn’t care. She liked the smell of him. She wrapped the towel around her. And stepped out of the bathroom. “I’m ready for bed now.” She called out with a smile as she looked to Tatsuya. Her hair was wet. A dark pink color. She was blushing some as she looked at him. She looked the same that he saw her when he came to her Dorm. She started to run one of her hands through her hair. She was brushing it a bit. Her other hand held the towel up. She looked much happier. Much calmer. Much more relaxed.

------------------------------
Sentence Count: 130
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Tatsuya began to chuckle as he listened to her comments. "I'll be waiting for you." As he said this Jaxon began to undress. He could see that she was blushing and so was he. He tried to look away in order to be respectful, but he just couldn't manage it. He was in awe of her curvaceously beautiful figure. She undressed until she was now in her light pink bra and panties. Tatsuya began to blush, but he quickly got up and started to preoccupy himself by taking the bloodied sheets and cover off of the bed. Jaxon made her way into the bathroom and he could hear her beginning to run the water in the shower.

Tatsuya removed the sheets and covers and then went to flip the mattress. A bit of blood had seeped into it. After flipping the mattress he began to put the clean sheets over it, followed by the new pillow slips and the cover. A little while passed and he was finally finished. He sat on the edge of the bed and began to slip through his hair. It was still a little wet and still fell down his back. He usually let it stay like this after a shower until it naturally dried, then he'd comb through it and it'd go back to its normal self. While he did this he began to hear Jaxon's voice coming from the bathroom. She was singing. Her voice was lovely, and he couldn't help but smile as he heard the lyrics. Soon after the had stopped singing, Tatsuya could hear the water stop running. It seemed she had finished up. Tatsuya waited a bit and lo and behold Jaxon walked out. Tatsuya began to admire as he saw her. She walked gracefully into the room, one hand brushing through her dark pink hair, while the other held up the towel she wrapped around herself. She seemed to be happier and more relaxed. Tatsuya then began to think for a bit. She didn't have a change of pajamas to dress into, and right now she was naked. That meant she'd be sleeping in the nude. Tatsuya's face got hot as he thought about this. He could feel himself get a bit excited at the thought of it, but he slyly moved himself under the covers in order to hide it. Hopefully she hadn't seen it through his boxers. "Hehe, Yea, Im ready too. Bed's all clean now" He smiled to her and patted the bed, inviting her in.

Sentences - 41
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:15 pm

She smiled as she saw that Tatsuya had the bed ready. It seemed like she gave him more then enough time. The bed seemed to have been flipped over. Then clean sheets were on it. New pillow slips were on the pillows. And a new cover was over the bed. It looked as if no blood had touched it. She saw him sit on the edge of the bed. She smiled and blushed as Tatsuya began to admire her body as she walked out. She was happy to see that he found her so beautiful. He made her feel beautiful. She smiled as he moved to go under the covers. She thought she caught sight of something. Mainly in his boxers region. But she wasn’t sure. She still blushed though. Was he excited to see her? Or was it just her imagination? Either way. She let it slip from her mind. She smiled and chuckled some at him. She then realized something. She had no clothes here from her Dorm. Nor would Tatsuya have anything for her to wear. She’ll have to sleep in the nude. Something that she was use to in her own bed. But this was in Tatsuya’s bed. She hoped he doesn’t mind. He probably didn’t. He’ll most likely be happy about it. She smiled more. Even chuckled. He patted the bed. Inviting her in to lie down beside him. Of course she’ll accept his offer. She already made it known with her words. She moved towards the bed. As she did she was loosening her hold on the towel some. When she reached the edge of the bed, she stopped. She then unraveled the towel from her body. She slides into the bed. Moving under the covers. She smiled shyly some. She was blushing deeply as she looked at him. She moved closer to him. Wanting to snuggle. She was a snuggler in bed. She always snuggled with her body pillow. But tonight was different. Tatsuya was her snuggle partner this time. She started to wrap her arms around him. Gently pulling him closer to her. Her breasts pushed against his arm some. She even went so far as to move one of her legs over his. She wasn’t seducing him. She was just getting comfortable. She placed her head against his chest. She nuzzled his chest some, yawning cutely and softly. Her ear was right over his heart. She could hear the steady pounding of it. She smiled some. Then looked up at Tatsuya. “You’re so warm. I can snuggle against you like this all day and not get tired of it.” She told him. She lets one of her hands stroke his still wet hair. Her other hand moved to hold one of his own. She leaned up a bit towards him, giving him a sweet kiss on the lips. “Good night Tatsuya.” She said with a smile before she closed her eyes and fell asleep, her head on his chest over his heart.

-----------------------------------
Sentence Count: 70
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Tatsuya watched her as she began to walk towards the bed. Her grip on her towel become looser and looser, until ultimately she let it go. Tatsuya blushed deeply at the sight of her naked body. She was magnificent. He moved over a bit to allow her some room into the bed. She slid under the covers. She smiled shyly as she looked to him and began to blush. As she did this she began to move closer to him, just as he began to move closer to her in that moment. She wrapped her arms around him and began to bring him in closer to her. Her bare breast pressed tightly against him. Tatsuya then placed his arms around her as well. Jaxon then placed one of her legs over him as she placed her head against his chest, nuzzling it a bit. She thenlet out a soft cute yawn, to which Tatsuya responded with a yawn of his own. He couldn't help it. Yawns were infectious after all. Jaxon then looked up to him and began to smile. Tatsuya looked down to her and began to smile as well. “You’re so warm. I can snuggle against you like this all day and not get tired of it.” Tatsuya held her closer, placing one of his hands behind her head, holding her closer to his chest. "Well then, I'll guess we'll have to snuggle for the entire day, won't we?" Tatsuya playfully smiled back. As he did this she let one of her hands stroke through his wet hair, while her other hand moved to hold his free one. She leaned towards him and sweetly kissed him, to which Tatsuya deeply kissed her back. The feeling of her body so tightly and gently pressed against his was something he had never felt before. It was as she said, this feeling was something that you really couldn't get tired of. Tatsuya leaned in once more and kissed her lips as she bid him good night and fell asleep, her head resting on his chest. "Good night Jaxon. I love you..." Tatsuya smiled at her, as he was finally able to say it. He then closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Sentences - 33
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Jaxon smiled and giggled as she heard what he said. She would love to snuggle him for the entire day. But sadly, she had class. Kido class. The ending of the healing part of Kido. Soon she would be learning the other Kidos. She nodded her head anyways. Maybe during the weekends they can. She would love that. She blushed as Tatsuya kissed her back deeply. She enjoyed his kisses. She enjoyed everything about him. She smiled in her sleep as she felt his lips kiss hers again. She also bushed in her sleep. She heard him. He told her goodnight. Then he told her that he loved her. He loved her. She felt him drift off to sleep as well. As his body leaned more into hers.

It was a bit past noon by the time Jaxon’s eyes finally opened up. She blinked a few times. She wasn’t in her Dorm. She wasn’t in her bed. Where was she? She just laid there a bit. Then it came to her. She was in Tatsuya’s bed. In Tatsuya’s Dorm. She blushed. She then remembered that she was naked in his bed. She was sleeping with him naked. She blushed deeper at the fact. Then she blinked some. Talking about Tatsuya. Where was he? She then felt movement behind her. The warmth at her backside moved some. She raised her head a bit. She looked down her body some. What she saw made her blush a deep red. She and Tatsuya must have moved in their sleep. Tatsuya had his front completely pressed against her back. He seemed to still be asleep for now. One of his legs was in-between hers. Her legs basically trapping that one leg of his there. She and Tatsuya were basically spooning. She could feel every bit of the front of his body against her back. And I mean every inch. Oh yes. One of his arms was thrown over her. His hand was cupping one of her breasts. His face was buried against her neck. Using her hair as a pillow of some sort. She could feel his hot breath against the back of her neck. She blushed more as she saw more and thought about it. She laid her head back down. She saw the time already. She didn’t have any classes till later. Her Kido class was at night anyways. She yawned some. Making her body stretch. Her body would rub against Tatsuya’s some. She tried not to move as much. Tried to be quiet. She didn’t want to wake him. She smiled some as she hummed softly. “I love you Tatsuya.” She whispered out. She was practicing to say it to him.

Sentence Count: 70
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Tatsuya slowly opened his eyes as sunlight began to hit his face. He blinked a few times before he began to yawn. He started to looked around noticed the time on the clock before he started to blush. He saw in what position he and Jaxon were now in. It seemed they had moved around while they were asleep. One of his legs were in between both of hers. His arm was thrown over her, his hand gently grasping one of her breast. He was pressed up tightly against her. So tightly together that he was sure she would be able to feel him getting harder. He cursed this but he couldn't help it. Everything about her was beautiful and arousing, and to be with her in this fashion...well, it was simply a matter of time before what happened happened. He laid there for a while, wondering if she was awake or not. He didn't want to move much and disturb her sleep. In actuality though, he didn't want to move at all. He hoped that this would last for much longer. He hugged her gently, holding her a bit closer to him. As he did this he could hear her faintly saying something. Tatsuya smiled and leaned in, kissing her shoulder and then her neck. "I love you too."

Sentences - 20
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:40 pm

She blinked some as she felt something harden at her rear. She then blushed. She knew what it was. It also meant that Tatsuya must have woken up as well. Her ears twitched a bit. She heard him yawn. Yes. Tatsuya was awake. She smiled as she was hugged closer to him. She didn’t want to move. She was more then content just lying here. She smiled more as she felt him kiss her shoulder. The her neck. Her eyes widened a bit. She heard him say something. She blushed as she heard his words. She turned her head some. She smiled more at him. “I know. I heard you say it last night. Or was it this morning? Either way. I heard you before I fell into a deep sleep.” She said. She then scratched her cheek some. “I was practicing telling you. But I’m glad you heard me. Makes me look less silly to admit it.” She said with a wider smile. She even chuckled.

She leans towards him a bit. Kissing him on the lips deeply. She then pulls away. Her hand running through his hair. It was now dry. It was starting to get it’s shape back. She smiles at him. Then cuddles closer to him. “I don’t have any classes to go to until later on. My Kido class is in the evenings. What about you? Do you have any classes to go to?” She asked him. She tilted her head a bit to the side. She didn’t want to hold him back from any classes. She was also a bit curious. What does he do without her around? Train? Sleep? Do nothing?

Sentence Count: 50
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Tatsuya smiled as Jaxon began to talk. He was happy to hear that she had heard him before she fell asleep. They had confessed their love for each other. Even though it was obvious that they felt this way, it was another thing to actually come out and say it. While she spoke she turned towards him and began to smile. He was always glad to see her smile. Everything else in the world paled in comparison to it. She then began to scratch her cheek as she told him that she was practicing to tell him that she loved him, and that she was glad he heard her in this moment. Her smile brightened and she began to chuckle. Tatsuya began to laugh along with her. Jaxon then turned a bit towards him, kissing him deeply. He kissed her back, reveling in every moment of the kiss until she pulled away. She began to run her fingers through his hair, which noticeably had dried during their sleep. It was now regaining its shape. She smiled her beatiful smile again and began to cuddle closer to him. He moved in closer to her as well and began to move one of his hands up and down the side of her body, massaging it, while the other hand rested on her lower back, holding her closer to him.

“I don’t have any classes to go to until later on. My Kido class is in the evenings. What about you? Do you have any classes to go to?” Tatsuya had to think of her question for a bit. Today would be the day he'd have to also attend kido class. Though he never actually "attended" it. Well, not that much anyway. He made an appearance in that class on his first day in the academy, and since then he had been training on kido by himself. He detested the kido instructor. He was the type to look down on others. So Tatsuya pledged he'd learn by himself. He didn't need someone like that teaching him anything. Period. Tatsuya really didn't want to tell Jaxon this though. He didn't want her to think he was just one to skip classes and lounge around lazily. But, he loved her, and this meant he respected and loved her enough to tell her the truth. "Well, uhm, you see...Today, i'd be going to kido class as well, but...I never actually go. I kinda decided I'd learn kido by myself. I don't really like the teacher and we had a falling out, so basically on these days I just head out into the woods and train by myself. So I can start that at anytime I feel like today." Tatsuya then moved in a bit closer and kissed her forehead before looking into her eyes and smiling. "So, is there anything you want to do today before you head to class?"

Sentences - 46
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:59 pm

She smiled more as he snuggled closer to her as well. She stretched her body some. She was giving his hand more of her side of her body to move on. Enjoying the massage. She felt his other hand on her lower back. She kept one hand in his hair. Continuing to stroke and play with his hair a bit. Her other hand was resting on his chest. The hand on his chest started to rub him. She was giving him a massage in return. She blinked some as she listened to Tatsuya. He said he was supposed to attend Kido class as well. But he seemed to never actually go. “Really? Why is that? What happened Tatsuya?” She asked him. She was curious now. She didn’t sound as if she was ot happy with him. She sounded a bit worried. “You’re Sensei didn’t hurt you did he? Or was it a she?” She asked him. She remembered the wounds she saw that he had before they had a spar in that Zanjutsu class. He was already wounded. Did it come from his Sensei? Or from someone else? She had forgotten to ask him that before. She listened to him as he spoke of where he would train. He did this all by himself. “Okay. When you do, be careful okay?” She told him. Smiling at him. She then looked at him some. “Tatsuya? Remember when we first met? You were already wounded before the spar between us. Did your Sensei do that? Or someone else?” She asked him. She stroked his cheek some as she waited for his answer. She smiled and chuckled some. She leaned up some and returned him a kiss. She kissed his neck gently. She looked back into his eyes. “I don’t know. What do you want to do?” She asked him. She stretched her body more against his.

---------------------------------
Sentence Count: 50
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Tatsuya smiled as Jaxon began to stretch her body out, giving his hand more of her body to rub down. He began to move his hands from the side of her breast, down the side of her body, and to the side of her butt. He cupped it a bit before he moved his fingers slowly back up her side, tickling her lightly. His hand then made its way back to her breast and began to lightly play with it before moving his massaging hand to the back of her neck and his resting hand to her waist. He began to lightly slide his fingers down the middle of her back. He slid his fingers down her spine all the way to her tail bone. He continued this as she began to massage his chest and continued to play with his hair. He smiled as she did this. He blushed as he looked into her eyes. There were so many things that he wanted to do with her that it was hard from him to keep himself from leaning over and making out with her right there. They were in the perfect position to do that, but he knew that things would more than likely escalate and he wanted to wait just as she did. Making the decision to wait actually increased his love for her. He felt that he had been able to connect with her past just the physical. Though, he had felt this way from the moment he laid eyes on her. But he also knew that when the day finally came, he'd make her feel things she had never imagined she'd feel before. As he looked at her, he began to smile at her as a face of worry went over, trying to assure her everything was ok. She then began to ask him questions. “Really? Why is that? What happened Tatsuya?” Tatsuya began to roll his eyes, but not at her, more at the fact that he had to think about his kido teacher again. He detested people who made assumptions about people based on biased opinions and stereotypes. "Well, I just didn't like the guy. He was a jerk." She then began to ask him if his sensei had hurt him. Tatsuya began to laugh at this question. "Hehe, far from that. On the contrary, I felt like I was a few seconds from beating him down when I met him." Tatsuya then began to smile as she told him to be careful while training kido. He began to smile, "Of course, I have to come back to you, don't I?" He playfully winked at her before chuckling a bit. She then placed her hand on his cheek and gently stroked it, while she returned his kiss by kissing him on his neck. She asked about the wounds he had when they first met. Tatsuya frowned a bit, but quickly stopped this. He didn't want to give her the feeling that something was wrong when it really wasn't. He just never really got over his loss to Ryusaki. "Well, when I was training my kido this kid came up and started to complain about the noise I was making...One thing led to another and we got into a fight. He had so many extra weapons on him that it caught me off guard. Hence the wounds." Tatsuya began to laugh in order to lighten what he had just said. He didn't want her thinking anything else was wrong. After answering this, she answered his question of if she had anything she wanted to do before class. Tatsuya began to grin and leaned in, kissing her deeply while he kept the motion his hands had been making while he talked to her. "Actually, I don't have anything I really want to do yet either. I actually wouldn't mind laying with you for a little bit longer. Just wanted to know if there was anything you had planned." He smiled as he said this to her.

Sentences - 51
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:34 pm

She smiled and chuckled as she felt his hands move on her body some. She blushes some as she felt his hand move to her butt. She chuckled some more as she felt him cup it a bit. She wriggled her butt some more into his hand. She blushed more as she did this. She was kind of teasing him. Flirting. She smiled some. She even chuckled. His fingers that were slowly moving back up her side were tickling her. She arches her breast into his hand some. She softly moans as he played with it. Then massaged it. His hand then moved to the back of her neck. She starts to move closer to him. Pressing her body closer to his. As she did, she could feel more of him against her. She smiled and blushed as she looked at him. She was getting aroused slowly. The feel of his hands on her feels good on her skin. She stroked the hand that rested on her waist some. She then massaged lower on his chest with both of her hands. She smiles and blushes at him as she looked into his eyes. She wanted to do so much with him right now. Not all of them would be considered “innocent” in any way. She moved closer to him as he smiled at her. He was reassuring her. It was working. He knew how to reassure her. That was always good. She could always reassure him as well. She smiled some as she saw him roll his eyes. She chuckled. She knew he wasn’t rolling his eyes at her. He was doing it for another reason. He was doing it because of someone. His Sensei. She knew him so well.

She smiled as she watched him. She leans her head against his chest as she listened to him. She chuckled more at what he called his Sensei. “Oh? He was?” She asked him. She blinked some in confusion when he laughed at another question of hers. What was so funny? She was about to ask. But he answered her before she could. She smiled some as she listened to him. She was glad to hear that. She even chuckled. "Oh? Really?!” She asked him. She was a bit surprised. He was about to beat down his own Sensei?! She smiled at him more and nodded her head. “Yes. And you want to as well.” She said. She blushed at his playful wink. But she still chuckled. She smiled as she stroked his cheek some more gently. She stopped stroking his cheek as she saw him begin to frown. He quickly stopped it. But she still saw it. She was already frowning some. She was starting to feel as if she was being too nosy. She did ask him a lot of questions. She relaxed though some. Seemed like he was fine in talking about it. She blinked then gasped a bit. “Oh! My! Tatsuya!” She said as she became worried. She looked to his chest and stroked where his wounds would have been. She then leaned her head down to lightly kiss his chest. Kissing where the wounds would have been. She looked up at him as he laughed. She smiled a bit at him. She then started to chuckle as well. She closed her eyes some in pleasure as he kissed her deeply. She leans towards him. She was deeply kissing him back. She smiled at him as she heard his answer. “Then let’s do this for a little bit longer.” She said. She blushed deeply as she looked at him. She moved closer to him. She started to kiss along his neck some. Her hands were rubbing his chest. Then moving to his sides. She couldn’t wait till they graduate. She knew he would take care of her. And she him. She was seducing him a bit. But she didn’t know this.

----------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Tatsuya smiled as he watched Jaxon while he answered her questions. He could feel that she was getting aroused. He had always been good at reading the body language of others and he especially loved to read hers. The arching of her body. Pressing her naked body up against his. Her soft moans of pleasure. She aroused him to no end. His buddy that rubbed between her legs as she moved in closer also had to agree. She teased him playfully in a way with the way she moved her body and how she acted. He loved this. Nothing made him want her more. She had started to massage his chest, even blushing while she looked into his eyes as well. He started to wonder if she was thinking what he had been thinking earlier. After answering her question on the topic of the wounds he had acquired, she began to sensually kiss his chest. Kissing where the scars would have been, had she not taken care of him in the loving way that she did. She had taken care of him, and he knew that for the rest of his life he'd try his hardest to take care of her as well. He smiled as he thought about this and looked deeply in her eyes. He had then leaned in and kissed her deeply to which she replied by kissing him back for a long moment.

He then asked his question as to what she had planned for the day. She smiled. “Then let’s do this for a little bit longer.” She began to deeply blush as she leaned back in, kissing his neck. Her hands continued to rub his chest before they fell downwards holding onto his sides. Tatsuya grinned and began to kiss her. He rubbed his hands up and down her arms slowly as he did this. He then began to move his hands elsewhere, still kissing her as he did this. One hand began to rest on her cheek as he kissed her, gently stroking it. The fingers of his other hand landed in the valley between her breast. He began to slide his fingers down her chest slowly until they made their way to her stomach. Once his fingers had gotten there he began to kiss her upon her neck, lightly sucking on it from time to time while he continued to slide his fingers downward, making their way to her navel. At this point he began to lightly tickle, letting his fingers run down lower and lower.

Sentences - 47
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:43 pm

She smiled and kissed him back. She moved closer to him. She was enjoying the way his hands rubbed her body. Even if it was just her arms. It felt good. She continued to kiss him back. She leaned more of her cheek into his hand. She blushed as she felt something touch the valley between her breasts. She knew it was his hand. She arched her breasts closer to his hand. She continued to rub up against him. She could feel him start to get excited. She blushed more as she felt his fingers go down her body. From her chest to her stomach. She couldn’t help but giggle. Her stomach was a bit ticklish. She moaned softly as she felt him kiss along her neck. She arched her neck to him. Her neck was one of her weak spots. He most likely knew that already. She gasped some though. She then blushed. She felt him do more then just kiss her neck. He was lightly sucking on it as well. She then blushed more. She felt like a teenager of sorts. Sex crazed. Could be getting a hickey soon. She looked down her body some. She felt his fingers move lower on her body. She blinked some as she saw where his hand was going. Then gulped some. She smiled as she felt him start to tickle her. She started to wriggle. Laughing as she was trying to stop his hands. Blushing a bit. She then blinked as she heard a noise. It sounded like a ding. She sat up a bit and looked around. What was that?

Sentence Count: 40
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:11 am

Tatsuya began to grin as he saw her reactions to what he was doing. She liked it. She began to arch her body, her breast pressed up against him as he continued his fingers descent. He had also continued to kiss and suck upon her neck. She was sensitive there, but not as sensitive as where his fingers were headed. His fingers continued their way down, to which Tatsuya began to laugh to himself. He was playing with her. He wasn't actually going to do it, at least not yet anyway. He just wanted to see what her reaction. He began to laugh as she started to laugh as well. While they did this,he heard a ding, and from Jaxon's reaction, she heard it too. Tatsuya sat up with her. "Hehe, that's the dryer. Your clothes are ready." He sighed a bit. Something seemed to always interrupt their fun. As he thought about this he began to think about the fox that she showed him from the previous day. He turned to Jaxon and smiled, the lower half of his body still covered by the sheets. "Hey. Did you get someone to watch that fox of yours before we went to class?"

Sentences - 20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tatsuya's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatsuya's Dorm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next