Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kidou Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

Reiryoku : 44960

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 13th Division Captain

Kidou Class Empty
PostSubject: Kidou Class   Kidou Class I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:12 pm

*When Tenkai had entered the academy he hadn't even bothered to find his dorm room. He wanted to head straight to his classes so he could become as strong as possible as fast as possible. He was going to make something out of himself and was willing to put in as much time as possible to do it. The first class that was on his schedule was his kidou class. Walking down the halls of the academy he had a hard time actually locating the classroom. The building itself was quite large and there were classrooms by the dozens down each hall. Finally though after a good ten minutes of searching he found his room and quietly slipped in just in case he was late. *

"Right on time Bushinji, another few seconds and i would have made an example out of you for the class, another time perhaps. Now go and take your seat and try not to be disruptive."

"Yes sir."

*First day at the academy and he was already getting the first degree from the teachers. Tenkai made his way up the stairs in the center of the classroom up to a row where a seat was open. Taking a seat he brought his attention to the teacher and listened to his lecture while taking notes. It seemed they were starting with the most basic kidou lectures which was learning the different kidou and their respective names. It wouldn't be until after this that they would have the chance to actually start learning kidou. Tenkai rolled his eyes at having to actually do bookwork.*

"Alright class, i would like everyone to open their textbooks to page 12. There will be a list of the two different classifications of kidou and all of the known kidou that a student would need to know. I don't want to find out any of you were trying to learn them by themselves. If you do then you will be punished accordingly."

*Tenkai begrudgingly opened his textbook up and turned it to page 12. One the page was exactly what the teacher had described. It listed the kidou and then two lines went downwards in opposite directions to seperate the two classifications, Hadou and Bakudou. Each came with a brief description of what their purpose was in or out of combat.*

Hadō (Destructive spells): refer to offensive spells which harm an enemy or cause damage.

Bakudō (Binding spells): are a broad category of defensive spells which block or repel attacks or freezes enemies in place.

*Tenkai instantly took a liking to the hadou seeing as they were offensive styled spells. In his notebook he wrote down the definitions and began to list the hadou that were in his book. It went all the way up to hadou #33 soukatsui but then suddenly cut off. Tenkai had a feeling there were many more since the teacher had said there were only the ones a student needed to know. He would have to try and learn them at a later time. Perhaps he could get his hands on some older documents in a library or research center if they had one. After also copying down the bakudou up to #30 Tenkai shut his notebook and brought his attention back to the teacher.*

"Class, i want all of you to memorize hadou up to #33 and bakudou up to #30 for class tomorrow. Over the course of the curriculum you will be learning these spells so its a need to know. Anyone who doesn't have them memorized for tomorrow will have to stay back in class until they have them memorized. For those who do you will be able to move on to the actually learning of the kidou starting with hadou #1. I'm hoping for good results tomorrow, class dismissed."

*Tenkai got up and went down the stairs and exited the classroom. He headed off to his next class which was zanjutsu. He had no idea what it could possibly be but by the sound of the name he had a feeling it had something to do with weapons combat. If he was right he knew he was going to enjoy himself in that class.*

Sentence Count: 40
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

Reiryoku : 39080

RP Profile
Class: Academy Student

Kidou Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Class   Kidou Class I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:43 pm

The tardy bell began to ring, followed by a rush of students running up and down the halls trying to get to class before they were reprimanded by their teachers. All of this was new to Tatsuya, he was in no way used to this academy, so searching for this classroom was a task, especially with all these dumb asses impeding his way. Soon enough Tatsuya began to go on the offensive, pushing any kid that bumped into him on the floor or tripping them. Finally making his way to the back of the academy, Tatsuya had found the classroom he had been looking for, the "Kido Class". Tatsuya was still at a lost for what this class was actually about, but he figured he find that out soon enough.

Walking into the classroom he was met with silence and stares, to which Tatsuya replied to the entire class with an equally disrespectful glare. Turning his head to the right he saw that a man walked out from next to the chalkboard, "Ah, you must be the new student Tatsuya Anokoku.... It's a pleasure to meet you..... Since you're already in front of the class, do you know anything about Kido?" Tatsuya looked at him questioningly, "What...Is Kido...?" The old man began to laugh followed by the laughter of the other students in the classroom, "Hehe, I should have expected nothing less than a hooligan from District 80. Really, the people the shinigami have been recruiting lately are truly laughable. Do you even know anything about wielding a blade?" Now, Tatsuya could have taken what this man had said to heart, but sadly he couldn't hear most of what the man was saying, thanks to the whiny pitch the man made while speaking. "All I need to know about wielding a blade is that it's used to cut down my enemies, and with that in mind I don't really think that you'd want me demonstrating that on you." The students in the classroom began to laugh, they must have thought he was telling a joke, but Tatsuya couldn't have been more serious. The old man narrowed his eyes at Tatsuya and continued on with the lesson that he had apparently been teaching before Tatsuya arrived. Rolling his eyes, Tatsuya walked up some of the steps and took a seat at a nearby desk, pulling out from under him a book that was labeled "Demon Way". Looking around it seemed that everyone in the class was reading this book, with the snobby old teacher from before speaking about different "incantantions" or at least that's what Tatsuya heard.

He really couldn't understand anything this man was going on about. He had never heard of this "kido" thing and from the looks of the calmness of the classroom it seemed that a class like this would be nothing but boring. Tatsuya's eyes began to feel heavier and heavier, and he could no longer hold back the yawns. "So tired...maybe just a little nap..." Tatsuya slowly laid his head on the desk and began to try and snooze, hopefully by the time he woke up the class would be over with. A couple of minutes went by and Tatsuya slept peacefully in the quiet class, that is until the teacher decided he didn't appreciate students taking naps during his lectures. Soon enough a blast of red energy was blasted into Tatsuya's desk, causing the desk to flip up and Tatsuya to fall backwards out of his chair. Quickly looking around, Tatsuya tried to figure out what the hell had happened, but this was to no avail. The only thing that gave him a clue as to what happened was the laughter from the other students, and one of them pointing in the direction of the teacher, who had his arm extended out towards Tatsuya's direction and his palm of his hand pointing towards him.

" That students, was kido 31.Shakkahō . Had Mr.Anokoku been awake he may have gotten to see it in action." The classroom burst out in laughter, but Tatsuya ignored this, instead of being mad at the teacher his feelings were quite the opposite. Looking at the desk he could see how mangled and out of shape it had become after his attack. If he could learn how to use this "kido" he'd be able to become entirely stronger than the person he was before even coming to this place. While the classroom was distracted, Tatsuya took the textbook and slipped it into the lining of his jacket, making sure that no one saw him "borrow" it. Almost immediately after, the bell rang, signifying that class had been dismissed. Students began to flood the stairway, trying to make their way out of the classroom. Tatsuya walked past the teacher on his way out of the door. "Mr.Anokoku...I'd think it might be best that you just drop out of this academy, I don't think it'd be fair for someone like you to try and make it here..." The teacher attempted to hide a snide comment underneath words that made him seem as if he was looking out for Tatsuya's future. Tatsuya began to laugh, "Don't worry about me, that little demonstration of yours made me very curious about this "Kido" thing, I think I'll be here for a lot longer now." Tatsuya patted the teacher on the shoulder and walked out of the door into the hallway, making his way to his next class.

Sentences - 41
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

Reiryoku : 44960

RP Profile
Class: 13th Division Captain

Kidou Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Class   Kidou Class I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:45 pm

*Tenkai arrived at his kidou class right on time and took his seat. After a few minutes the rest of the students had assembled and the teacher stood up to address the class.*

"Class, I hope that you all have done the homework that I assigned to you yesterday. I will be taking each of you one by one down into my office and asking you to name all of the kidou that were in the textbook. You will need to give the name, number, and type of kidou that it is. If you would like you may name the incantations of the kidou as well while naming them. It won't help out your results on the quiz but I may take you into consideration for advanced placement in kidou classes. Alright lets see who's first on the list. First up is Anku, I hope your ready."

*The teacher was going down his list alphabetically by the last name so Tenkai knew he would be coming up soon. It took about ten minutes for the first student to finish with his quiz. By the look on the teachers face Tenkai could tell the student had failed miserably. He looked as if he wanted to smack the kid over the back of the head and call him a moron. If not for the fact that there were many other students that still needed to be quizzed he most likely would have as well.*

"Alright, next up is...Bushinji. Come down into my office, hopefully you will do better then mister Anku."

*Tenkai got up from his seat and walked down towards the teachers office. Entering the room he took a seat on the ground in front of where the teacher was to sit. Behind him he heard the door slide shut and the teacher walk in front of him to take his seat.*

"Alright mister Bushinji, you can begin whenever your ready. Just please try not to take too much time. If you know you are not going to be able to name them all just please leave."

"Don't worry sir, I practiced and memorized the list so I could continue moving forward. I won't let you down."

*Tenkai took a moment to gather his thoughts together before beginning the quiz. He went over the list in his head and then began to recite them from the top down starting with the hadou.*

"Alright I will start with the hadou. Hadou #1 Sho, Hadou #4 Byakurai, Hadou #11 Tsuzuri Raiden, Hadou #31 Shakkahou, and Hadou #33 Shakkahou."

"Very good Bushinji, if you would like you may take a moment to gather your thoughts or you may continue on to the bakudou."

"I'm ready to continue sir. Bakudou #1 Sai, Bakudou #4 Hainawa, Bakudou #8 Seki, Bakudou #9 Geki, Bakudou #21 Sekienton, Bakudou #26 Kyakko, and Bakudou #30 Shitotsu Sansen."

"Very good Bushinji, you managed to get every last one of them. I honestly didn't expect you to get it. You showed up slightly late the first day and that's more then enough to make a bad impression. Anyway, you did good you may go back and take your seat and wait until I finish with the rest of the students for further instruction."

"Um sir, I would like to try the incantations for the kidou as well. If it will help get me learn more and progress further then I like to do everything i can."

"Well if you want to your more then welcome to try. Go ahead and name as many of them as you can. Just be sure when you are saying the incantations to say the kidou that goes to the incantation. Alright go ahead and start whenever your ready."

"I will start with the hadou again. Shakkahou incantation, Ye lord. Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man. Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south. Soukatsui incantation, Ye lord. Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man. Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

"Good so far Bushinji you may continue on to the bakudou when ready."

"Alright, Geki incantation, Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini. Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat."

"Bushinji you have performed phenomenally, better then i thought any of the students could do. You have a knack for learning now you just have to prove if you have the same knack for performing the kidou during practice. If your as good as you seem to be then your a given for advanced placement. You may now go back and take your seat and wait for me to finish with the others for instruction."

"Thank you sir."

*Tenkai got up from his seat and bowed to his teacher to show respect to him for being both a superior and for his kind words. He then turned and left the room and went to his seat. He sat and read his textbook while waiting for the other students to finish with their quizzes. It took a good hour before all the other students were finished with the quizzes. Once the last student came out and took his seat the teacher walked up to his podium to address the class.*

"Class the results from this test are very mixed. Some of you did horribly while some of you did beyond what i thought you could do. For those of you who didn't pass you need to keep studying and you will take the quiz tomorrow with another teacher. For those of you who passed we will go out to the training fields today and begin learning kidou. We will be starting with hadou and working our way up the list. Once we finish with hadou we will begin the bakudou. Now all of you who have passed come with me. As for the rest of you, start studying."

*The teacher began to make his way out of the classroom and the students who had passed rose from their seats and walked down towards the exit. Outside of the class the teacher was waiting in the hallway for the students. Once they had all gathered outside of the classroom they walked single file off to the kidou training grounds to begin their first lesson in using kidou.*

Sentence Count: 72
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

Reiryoku : 9260

RP Profile
Class: Lieutenant

Kidou Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Class   Kidou Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:10 pm

after hayashi woke up he realized he was late for his first class. hayashi kicked it into high gear to make it to class. hayashi just made it to class as the teacher told him.

"ah hayashi just on time one second later and you would have been late now take a seat and we will begin"

hayashi bowed and took a seat and the teacher began the class. the teacher explained.

"ok today we are going to learn sho it's a hado spell now everyone take your places and watch carefully"

as hayashi and the other students stood up and took their places the teacher showed them the spell.

"hado #1 sho"

hayashi watched as the teacher performed the spell. he saw how he hit the dummy target and pushed it. then the teacher turned and looked at everyone and said.

"ok everyone it's time for you to try it"

hayashi watched as all the students performed the spell and hayashi also gave it a shot.

"hado #1 sho"

unfortunately hayashi failed to performed the spell and it kinda back fired on him. it sent him back instead of hitting the dummy. all of the other students started to laugh and hayashi was a little miffed. he immediately got right back up and tried again. hayashi was not about to look like a fool in front of the class because he could not use kido yet.

"hado #1 sho!"

once again the kido back fired and shot him back. the teacher came over to help him up. but before he could hayashi was back up again and was going to try again. but the teacher said.

"maybe you should take a break and rest for a bit"

hayashi did not listen and tried again hopping to succeed. and of coarse the third time is the charm well thats what hayashi hopped anyway.

"hado #1 sho!"

luck was on hayashi's side that time as he finally performed the kido successfully and hit the dummy. hayashi was quite pleased with himself even though he messed up two times. the teacher came over and congratulated him and said.

"good job hayashi but lets move on time for your studies"

the teacher gave out a test for everyone to complete. hayashi started on his test and finished earlier then anyone else. the teacher was impressed and soon all of the other students finished and the teacher dismissed the class.

"ok class is dismissed you can go know ill let you know how you did tomorrow"

sent count 36
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

Kidou Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Class   Kidou Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:43 pm

as the next day came around hayashi went for class. but this time not showing up almost late. as hayashi took a seat as the rest of his class came in and took there seats the teacher came in. the teacher had the results of the test they took yesterday.

"ok i have the results of your tests i will had out your scores. while waiting you should read up on the kido i taught you yesterday"

as the teacher went around handing back the scores hayashi took out his books and started to read. the book told about ways to perform the spell and what to do. hayashi read that if you focus your energy you will have a better chance at performing the spell better. hayashi thought this would be helpful. hayashi looked up and the teacher was almost at him desk. as the teacher handed him his test back hayashi saw that he did very well. hayashi only got 3 questions wrong and the teacher was impressed and told him.

" keep up the hard work and you'll pass this class in no time"

as the teacher went on handing out the test scores hayashi was very proud pf himself. after the teacher finished handing out the test scores he said.

"very soon i will be giving out another test this this one you must pass to pass this class. so study hard and good luck"

when hayashi heard this he immediately took out his books and started to study. he took a guess and thought that all type of kido would be on the test like hado and bakudo. hayashi looked up all the different types of kido and studied them hard and looked over them over and over again. soon the class was over and the teacher dismissed them.

"ok class you may go and see you tomorrow remember study hard and good luck"

after hayashi gathered his books and went out to train his sho. hayashi got ready and used what he learned to the test.

"hado #1 sho"

hayashi performed the spell perfectly. hayashi was proud and he did the spell again.

"hado #1 sho"

again hayashi did it perfectly and thought that he got the spell down. hayashi looked what time it was and it was getting late. so hayashi gathered his this and went back to his dorm.

sent count 32
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

Kidou Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Class   Kidou Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:27 pm

as the next day came around hayashi headed for class. wondering what the day would bring. walking into class with rest of the students hayashi and the others took there seats. hayashi had a felling that the test was today so before class started he studied to high heaven going over every last thing in his books. he also thought that the other students did not study at all but he was prepared for the test.

the teacher walked in and said.

"ok class i am giving you ten minutes to study then ill hand you your test"

it seemed hayashi was right about the test being today. though he studied already he took the time to study again to make sure he was prepared for it. after the ten minutes passed the teacher said.

"ok close your books and put them away its time for your test"

hayashi and the other students put there books away and the teacher handed out the test. after he handed out the test he told them.

"ok you may start when you are ready you have this hole class to finish the test"

hayashi immediately got to work on his test. there were a few questions hayashi had trouble with but eventually he completed them. after 30 minutes hayashi had finished his test and handed it to his teacher. soon after the other students finished as well. after gathering the tests the teacher said.

" alright please stay in your seats will i check over your test ill hand them back when i am done"

hayashi waited eagerly but patiently hoping that the teacher would finish correcting their tests. hayashi hoped that he passed but after 20 minutes the teacher finished and said.

" alright i will hand back your tests"

the teacher got up and handed their tests back. once hayashi's teacher came to him and him his test hayashi wanted to see how he did but he waited till everyone got there tests back. after the teacher finished handing them back out everyone looked what they got. there were alot of people breathing a sigh of relief and others weren't so lucky. hayashi finally looked at his test and he breathed a big sigh of relief. he passed the test and the class and then the teacher said.

"a good job to all of you even though some of you did not pass you can try again another time. to those who did pass i congratulate you and good luck in your other classes"

the teacher dismissed everyone and hayashi went off to his next class. hayashi's hope was that he would pass the next class as well.

sent count 32
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

Kidou Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Class   Kidou Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm

hayashi decided to go for some kido practice and learn a bakudo. in fact he was going to learn how to use bakudo #1 sai. since it would be better to know more then one kido. so hayashi found a place to practice and found something to practice on. so hayashi prepared to use the kido though before hand he studied ways of preforming it. so hayashi was going to put what he learned to the test.

"bakudo #1 sai"

hayashi preformed the kido and did pretty well for his first time using the kido. so hayashi tried the kido again.

"bakudo #1 sai"

this time hayashi did better but he still needed practice. so hayashi did the kido again.

"bakudo #1 sai"

hayashi did even better but he still needed practice. hayashi again preformed the kido and did over and over.

"bakudo #1 sai"

"hey that one was better but i have to keep going"

"bakudo #1 sai"

"again i have to try again"

"bakudo #1 sai"

hayashi practice for hours trying to get the kido. but he was progressing slowly but he still was progressing that's all he cared about.

"once more"

"bakudo #1 sai"

"dam i still have not got it yet i must keep going"

the reason he was doing this was to make the Bushinji family proud. and also to make his older brother proud as well.

"bakudo #1 sai"

"come on i have to do this"

"bakudo #1 sai"

hayashi practice for days rarely stopping to rest and eat. he was determined to learn the kido.

"i must get this i will get this"

"bakudo #1 sai"

after four days hayashi still had not learned to use the kido. hayashi was not going to stop though not till he learned it.

"i will learn how to use the kido i will"

"bakudo #1 sai"

once again hayashi performed the kido near perfectly. but it still was not good enough for him.

"dam why cant i get this"

hayashi decided to take a break. so he got some rest and then got something to eat. after he ate he started to read smore on the kido he was trying to learn. he saw more techniques on how to preform it and who first used it. after he was done reading hayashi got back up to try the kido again.

"ok i will get i will i am sure of it"

"bakudo #1 sai"

hayashi was so close to learning the kido so hayashi tried again.

"bakudo #1 sai"

this time hayashi preformed it perfectly. hayashi was quite pleased with himself. hayashi then headed for his dorm from along time of training.

sent count 52
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kidou Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Class   Kidou Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidou Class
Page 1 of 1