Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zanjutsu Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

Reiryoku : 37000

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Academy Student

Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:08 pm

She winced some as she felt the rag on her wounds on her shoulders. The liquid was cold but it stung a bit. That only meant that it was working on killing the germs. At least she knew that she wouldn't be getting an infection in her shoulders. She kept smiling though. She knew he was being just as careful with her as she was with him. She blushes a bit as she heard what he said. "Thank you. That's a sweet thing to say." She said. She was smiling at the compliment he gave to her. She cocked her head a bit as she looked at him. "What about you? Why did you decide to become a Shinigami?" She asked him. Her hands were folded neatly in her lap. He had her total focus and attention right now. She smiled at him as she waited for his answer. She didn't pay attention that the other students were seething with jealously right now. About now, there was another duo that were sparring in the ring.

-------------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 20
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

Reiryoku : 39080

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Tatsuya let off a slight smile as she thanked him for the compliment. She then looked over to him and asked him what his reasons for joining the shinigami. Tatsuya frowned a bit and became quiet. About a minute passed and Tatsuya began to speak as if he needed to think of the right way to say what he was trying to say. "I grew up in the 80th district of Rukongai. I lived without a mother or a father to raise me, so I had to scrape by with my own devices. Luckily enough though I found others that were just like me. No family. No place to call their own. So I decided that I'd create my own family, filled with the people that were going through what I had been going through. People here would have just called it a gang, and in all honesty, it was. But during that time, I didn't see it as such. I saw them as my brothers and sisters."

Tatsuya paused for a second and grabbed the ointment out of the first aid kit. He then began to apply it to Jaxon's shoulders as he continued. " Our "family" quickly became one of the largest gangs the area had ever seen. We began to work in heist all the way to murder-for-hire...whatever it took for us to survive, we did. When I started my family, in the back of my mind I thought that it'd take away my pain of being alone. But for some reason, my pain, my anger, and my hate seemed to grow. I began to resent all of those who were more fortunate than I was. I questioned why it was that they were blessed with so much, while I was given so little. What had I done to deserve this? Thought's like these plagued me, and I decided that If I couldn't have what they had, I'd simply take it. And that's what we did. We began to move into other districts of Rukongai, bringing with us death and destruction.....It didn't take too long for Sereitei to catch wind of this and deploy Shinigami to quell what they called "rebellion"." Tatsuya finished applying the ointment and pulled out the bandages. He moved in closer and began to wrap them around her shoulders, "When they arrived, we fought with all we had. Though, our fight was truly frivolous. Each of my brothers and sisters were cut down. I watched them die before my eyes. But I held my ground, and these were the wounds I received because of it...." Tatsuya began to point to the scar that went down his right eye, and the scar that went down diagonally on his chest.

"As I fought them, I began to realize my true fear of death. It was this fear of death that caused the death of so many others....My brothers, my sisters, they were now gone because they blindly followed me. They believed that I had their best interest at heart as did I, but I didn't realize that everything that I was doing was benefiting me more than anyone else. I was soon cut down by the shinigami, but I was also given an offer. It seemed they had seen some potential in me and gave me an ultimatum. Either become a shinigami, or die like the rest of my family. As much as I wanted to tell them to go to hell, like a coward, I accepted...." After saying this he began to laugh at himself, tears welling up in his eyes. "It's funny...it has taken me until talking to you to realize that my decision to become a shinigami that day wasn't fueled with the ambition of redemption or creating a better life for myself...It was fueled by fear. Even if I was working to redeem myself, it'd be too late. I've hurt too many people and committed too many sins, haven't I?" He looked at Jaxon as he asked this question and finished his task of banding her shoulders. By now, he was sure that she'd be disgusted by him. Even listening to himself speak about his past he was disgusted. Right about now, he couldn't blame her if she just up and walked off.

Sentences - 78
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Jaxon blinked some as Tatsuya frowned when she asked him the same question he had asked her. She frowned some as well. He was quiet for quite a bit of time. It didn’t last no more then a few minutes. Or at least that’s what she thought. She was about to tell him to not tell her. She then blinked again as he finally spoke. As he spoke, she kept her pink eyes on him. She was watching for any emotions that would appear on his face as he spoke. She listened intently to his past. How he grew up in the 80th District. How he had no family and became a part of a gang to feel a sense of a family. She could imagine him as a little boy now. She could see him as one of the leaders. He was probably the one who got in the most trouble. The one who was most feared possibly.

She blinked as he paused for a second. She was curious. She wanted to hear more about his past. She could already tell this past of his was rough. She leaned towards him some as he grabbed the ointment. She even moved to give him better access to her shoulders. Making her hair go over one shoulder as he worked on the other. She stayed silent as she waited for him to continue on with his past. She closed her eyes as she just listened. She could feel her pain in her shoulders start to disappear. She felt her shoulders relax from the small massage he gave to her shoulders as he rubbed the ointment in. She listened to how his family grew in the ranks as a gang as a whole. She has heard of this particular gang from what her adoptive father one time. The more she listened to him, the more she felt as if he and his gang were not the killers that they were looked at as. She knew that they would do anything to survive. Especially him. If she was in his shoes, she would have probably done the same thing. Do her best to survive. She nodded her head some as he spoke more and more. She was curious on how the Rukongai was like. As she never saw it herself. Not even when she was first brought to Soul Society. She frowned a bit in worry as she heard him talk about how the Shinigami were deployed to quell their rebellion.

She opened her eyes as she felt his hands leave her shoulders. She knew he was done with the ointment now. Next was to bandage her up. She blushed some as he moved closer to her. He has been the closest person to her so far other then her adoptive father. She moved closer to him even more to help him in a way. She looked right at him as he spoke of how his members of the gang were cut down. She gasped a bit. These poor children cut down. Only because they were doing the only things they could do in order to survive. She was saddened by the fact of this. The corner of her eyes started to tear up a bit when he told her how he watched them die before him. She then smiled some. She was proud of him and his bravery to stand up against so many even when he was outnumbered and outmatched. When he pointed to his scars, she lightly reached out and touched the scars with the tips of her fingers. Her fingers trailed the scars completely, as if she wanted to soothe them away.

She then looked back up at him as he spoke again. Her fingertips continued to touch his scars. She looked as if she didn’t know she was actually doing it. She continued to look calm. She had no sense of fear or disgust for him in anyway. This showed in volumes. As she saw tears well up in his eyes, she reached up and brushed them away with the pad of her thumb softly. She smiled at him warmly. “No. You did what you had to do to survive. You did not do those things for pleasure. But for sole survival. You were not a coward, you’re too brave to become one. You stood up for your belief, even when you were outmatched and outnumbered. I’m happy you decided to become a Shinigami. You’re not a murderer in the least.” She told him softly. “Believe me, I know. You see, in my life as a Human, I was murdered by a Hollow.” She told him. She sighed and looked down some. “Do you want to know the whole story?” She asked him. She was going to let him decide. She wanted to tell him, as she trusted him to keep it just between the two of them.

--------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 80
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Tatsuya's face began to heat up, but soon smiled at her as she continued to rub his scars, as if to heal them. He felt better. Not just because he had finally revealed his past to someone, but with the fact that he finally felt accepted by someone. He had assumed that after this she'd up and leave him, but that couldn't have been farther from the truth. On the contrary, it seemed that revealing this to her actually brought them closer, since it was evident that she wanted to tell him about her past as well. Tatsuya nodded, in order to answer yes to her question.

Sentences - 6

Last edited by Tatsuya Ankoku on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Jaxon blushed as she realized what her thumb and fingers were doing to him. But she didn’t stop what they were doing. As he was smiling at her and seemed to be relieved. It appears as if he didn’t mind her rubbing his scars. She smiled a bit as she continued to rub and touch his scars. She found it to be quite soothing to her for some reason. She saw him as he nodded. She was happy to see that he wanted to know of her history. She nodded some as she began to tell her tale.

“First, let me tell you a bit about my life before the day occurred. Personality wise, I was the same then as I am now in a way. I worked in my mother’s music shop and even created my own instruments that were quite popular amongst the customers. I lived quietly on the second floor of the shop with my mother. I was enjoying life as a quiet musician. Sadly though I have no memory of my father. Since my mother never spoke of him or had any signs that she was married. The instruments I was best at making were stringed instruments. But my favorite out of them all was the guitar. I was in the age of my early twenties and stayed with my mother. She was very old and sickly. Because not only was my life’s work just a floor below me but also because I would be able to take care of my mother without worrying herself to death.” She said. She was speaking softly and lowly. She only wanted him to hear of her past. She paused a bit to put all the stuff back into the first aid kit. She began to speak again as she moved the first aid kit away from them.

She moved to sit closer to him. She started to rub his scars more. It was almost like a talisman to her now. She hoped he didn’t mind. “We lived happily. But little did I know that it would all end so soon. It was in the early morning, a bad storm was brewing up outside. Thunder booming as if it’s right up next to your ears and lightning being seen dominating the blackness that was the sky. This kinda enhanced my fear of lightning and thunder in a way. I already felt uncomfortable with how that particular day has started. It was so strange and unusual. But if I only knew what would have happened later then I would have died of a heart attack. I had just opened shop for my mother. A shrouded and hunched woman entered with her son. Her son was tall lean. His skin color as pale as snow and he wore all black. He scared me so much that to me, his dark eyes appeared black and wild. My mother was helping the two as I continued to work on a instrument request that was almost due for its pick up date. Every now and again I would look at the two. My eyes staring at them both with fear and curiosity. They looked nothing like the usual customers we got. Most of our customers were either young children just starting to get music into their lives or famous musicians who they have now considered as an extent of their family.” She continued.

She shook her head some. “I was such a fool back then. I should have paid attention to my instincts. But no, I paid them no heed.” She said with a sigh before she continued. “The boy turned his head slowly. He smiled at me as he slowly approached me. During this, his mother was talking to my own. He tried to engage in conversation with me. I replied with soft yes’s or no’s not really wanting to talk to him. The more time the two spent within the shop, the more I started to have a bad feeling. I found it especially odd that the store only had these two customers when usually it was overfilled with customers. But then again I thought it was just because of the bad weather that was happening outside. Then it happened. My mother frowned at the lady. She was telling her to leave because she had told my mother something only for her ears. She did not like it. The old lady wouldn’t leave and her son was moving uncomfortably close to me. His smile was wicked and malicious. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He held me close to his form. His thin lips met my ear as he whispered. He said “I want your body and soul, give them to me!”. I tried to get free while begging him to do whatever he wanted to do with me but to leave my mother alone and alive. But he held me tightly. The boy nodded to his supposed mother as she shed her human skin. A Hollow stood in the supposed mother's place as she made her way to me and the other Hollow.” She said and sighed deeply. Her fingers shook some as she recalled the memory of her own death. She had to gulp a couple of times before she spoke. Her eyes were tearing up slightly.

“I cried out. I had never seen a monster like this before. I had no idea what it was. Of course I could feel and sense ghosts. But I could never see them or a Hollow before. The boy tied me up. And as he took off his shirt, I could see a large hole where his heart would’ve been. Underneath his hair I could see small remnants of a mask. The next few hours were horrible for me. I was tortured with my own tools of creating instruments before she was killed.” She said. She went silent as her whole body stopped moving. She couldn’t look him in the eye right now.

After a few minutes, she looked up at him. She had a ghost of a smile on her lips. “This is where it becomes a happy ending in a way. My soul was saved by a Shinigami though. He killed the Hollows. He was the one who took me with him to the Soul Society. There, I was adopted by him as his daughter and was entered into the Academy. And here I am now.” She said. She was finished with her story. She looked at him, smiling a bit as her tears were closer to actually happening. "I saved my mother's life. I sacrificed myself in order to keep her living. I didn't care what happened to me, I died knowing she was alive." She said.

------------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 110
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:18 pm

Tatsuya listened to Jaxon speak about her past. She continued to rub his scars, which Tatsuya didn't mind at all. It had began to work to relax him as well, and helped him to forget about the things that occurred that caused him to have them in the first place. When she first started, it seemed that she had an overall happy life, living with her mother. This was something that made Tatsuya happy to hear. As she continued to delve deeper into the conversation the tone of her voice began to lower. She also moved closer to him and began to rub on his scars even more. Tatsuya could tell that more than likely she was coming to the part of the story she had the most trouble coping with. Tatsuya moved in closer and placed his arm around her, holding her close as she continued to speak.

As she began to recall the events that lead to her death, her body began to react to her thoughts physically. Her hands began to tremble while her eyes welled up with tears. Tatsuya leaned in and wiped the tears from her eyes as she had done for him before, and gently held her hand. He couldn't believe the events that had lead to her death. It was horrific. A frown appeared on his face. Only a second ago she had called him brave, when in reality she was the bravest of them both. To endure such torture at the hands of a beast. Then to ultimately give her life so that her mother would be able to survive.

She then began to explain to him the role that her adoptive father played in her life. He was the man that saved her soul from these hollows and ultimately took her in as her daughter. He was her influence for becoming a shinigami. After telling him all of this, she looked up to him, tears looking as if they would fall from her eyes once again. Tatsuya wiped her eyes once more. He began to look deeply into her eyes before he spoke, "Jaxon, you truly are an Angel..." After saying this he pulled her in closer, wrapping his arms around her and embracing her in a hug. He then began to whisper in her ear, "You've suffered enough in your life. I won't let anyone harm you anymore, I promise...."

Sentences - 27
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Jaxon felt calmer and blushed a bit as she realized how close she and Tatsuya were to each other. She couldn’t help but smile as he wiped the tears from her eyes one more then one occasion as she spoke to him about her past. It was a very difficult thing to do. To tell someone else of her past. This proved how much she trusted him and felt relax with him near. She blushed a bit more when she realized that he held one of her hands. But she kept her hand in his. She even squeezed it gently to silently show that she was alright now. She sniffed a bit as he wiped tears away from her eyes again. She looked back deeply into his eyes. Staring at his red hues with her own pink ones. When she heard him, she blushed deeply. She was then pulled in towards him. She felt his arms wrap around her and embrace her in a hug. She smiled and closed her eyes. She lifted her own arms and wrapped them around him. She was hugging him back. She even tilted her head some so her head rested comfortably between his shoulder and neck. She smiled more as she heard what he whispered into her ear. “Thank you. I know you won’t.” She whispered back into his ear. She gave him a bit of a squeeze. She believed that he meant it. The bond between them was indeed growing. At quite a rapid rate. “I believe you. And you have suffered enough as well. I’ll try my best to protect you. I promise.” She whispered again into his ear.

------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 30
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Tatsuya smiled as he heard her reply, and continued to hold her close. That is, until they were interrupted. "Hey! You two over there! Break it up! None of that in my classroom! Now, both of you come up to the front!" The teachers yelling was soon followed by a roar of laughter coming from the other students. Tatsuya let off a smile and and began to laugh as well. "Looks like the sensei wants us..." He slowly slid his arms from around her and stood up. He held out his hand to her, to assist her up.

Sentences - 12
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Jaxon smiled as she enjoyed being held close to Tatsuya. It was really a nice feeling. She blinked as she heard their sensei’s yelling. She has forgotten that they were still in class. She blushed a bit as she heard the roar of laughter from the other students. She just smiled and laughed as well. She couldn’t help it. She nods as she heard what Tatsuya said. “Indeed. Oh well. Better go to him before he bursts a blood vessel. I can’t heal that with bandages, ya know.” She joked as she chuckled. She slid her arms off from around him. She smiled up at him as he held out his hand to her. He was helping her up. She took his hand and got up with his help. She squeezed his hand a bit before she let it go. She chuckled softly as she made her way to the front. She waited for Tatsuya to join her.

-------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Tatsuya smiled at her as she took his hand. She then made her way to the front of the class with the other students, Tatsuya following behind her. "Ok Maggots! This will conclude the sparring test for today! A notice will be sent to each of your dorms, informing you of whether you passed or not! If you've passed, then congratulations, I wont have to see your sorry face again. If you failed, I'll be seeing you in here again, and I can guarantee you'll be training your ass off...With that, this class is dismissed!" As the sensei dismissed the class the other students made their way towards the door and out into the hallway. "Tatsuya!" Tatsuya looked over to the sensei. "Remember what I said about about transfering. Ok?" Tatsuya nodded, "Will do..." Quickly turning his attention from the sensei, he began to look back at Jaxon. He then began to nervously began to comb his fingers through his hair. "So..uhm....what class do you have after this...?"

Sentences - 21
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:48 pm

She stood and looked at the sensei as he spoke. She couldn’t help but feel as if they were in the Army. With their sensei calling them “Maggots” and all. She shrugged it off as she heard what he said. She made a mental note to check her dorm room later after her next class. Once the class was dismissed she rolled her shoulders some. She started to turn and head to the door. But she stopped when their sensei called out to Tatsuya. She smiled some as Tatsuya nodded to their sensei. He then was looking to her. She chuckled some as he seemed nervous now. “After this, I only have my Kido class to go to. Though mine is more specialized since I’ll be learning how to heal with kido. Along with using it to attack, bind, and defend others.” She said. She then tipped her head a bit as she looked at him. “What about you? What’s your next class?” She asked him. She was walking with him to the door.

--------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Tatsuya frowned a bit as he heard her reply. He had already finished up kido, hakuda, and his zanjutsu class just now. All that remained was his Hoho class before he could graduate. "I see, my next class is Hoho...whatever that is...." Both of them finally made there way into the middle of the hallway, other students pushing pass to get to their classes in time. Tatsuya gently grabbed a hold of her hand. "I'll be seeing you around. I have to keep my promise after all." He smiled and then turned making his way towards his next class, thinking about her along the way.

Sentences - 10
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Jaxon frowns some as well. “Really? Aw. I was hoping to have you in another one of my classes. Hoho was my second class I had yesterday. It’s basically making you faster and more agile. I wish you luck.” She said as she smiled again. She blushed a bit as he grabbed a hold of her hand gently. “I hope so. I hope we’ll see each other real soon. Come visit me in my dorm anytime.” She said as she smiled at him. She gave his hand a squeeze before she let his hand go. She watched him walk off until she lost sight of him. She then sighed some happily. Her second day there and she was already close to someone. She smiled and chuckled as she turned to face the opposite direction Tatsuya went. She was heading off to her next class. She blushed some as she thought about Tatsuya as well.

-----------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanjutsu Class
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3